Demon Hunter class color?

It might seem like a minor thing, but I'm actually really curious what color this class will have.

For the few of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, each class in the game has a color associated with them (so that you can easily tell them apart in the raid interface and so on). Warlocks are purple, Priests are white, Warriors are brown, Paladins are pink and so on.

I initially thought some form of green would make sense, since it's similar to the whole fel-thing. But we already have 2 different shades of green (Hunter and Monk), so that would be weird. What do you guys think?
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    On the website, the color for the Demon Hunter is lime greenish. I'm guessing they want it to look fel green... But to me it just looks lime green

I believe it will be different shade of purple, maybe much darker than warlock one.

Deleted
    Fel green, it's already on the website.

Oh, well, do I feel stupid.

But thanks for the info. It's a good color.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Oh, well, do I feel stupid.

But thanks for the info. It's a good color.
    I missed it myself as well, found it in another thread earlier today.

I think the color is great, the bright green adds to the fel-ish feel of the class.

A different shade of Purple would be better imo, but this works aswell.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    A different shade of Purple would be better imo, but this works aswell.
    +1 this! I think there are a few too many greens now and without going black a very dark purple would be sweet. Green works too tho :P

Cool color, but it might look too similar to monk/hunter
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit