Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kamil1308 View Post
    Don't think so. The ram usage is usually low. The most I usually use is 35% and that's when Firefox is using over 2 GB
    Then no, it won't have a benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil1308 View Post
    Don't think so. The ram usage is usually low. The most I usually use is 35% and that's when Firefox is using over 2 GB
    Then more won't do anything. And the performance differences between high performance and normal ram are so minimal, I never understood how the companies managed to make people believe that little bit more speed makes any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Then more won't do anything. And the performance differences between high performance and normal ram are so minimal, I never understood how the companies managed to make people believe that little bit more speed makes any difference.
    Outside of very specific industry applications, faster RAM only really makes a difference for APUs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The GPU is by far the biggest upgrade.

For sure get a GPU upgrade.

Don't worry about the CPU because they are not even a real upgrade at this point, it's very similar performance.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Then no, it won't have a benefit.
    I will stick with what I have in that case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that, I was looking at some really expensive ones and thought the difference must be big.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    The GPU is by far the biggest upgrade.

For sure get a GPU upgrade.

Don't worry about the CPU because they are not even a real upgrade at this point, it's very similar performance.
    That's great thanks, that one thing already saves me over 400.

- - - Updated - - -

After all your very informative comments I am thinking about the following for upgrade:

New case: Corsair 450D
    New GPU: GTX 980ti
    New CPU cooling: Corsair H100i GTX
    New SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB
    Few Corsair Air Series fans

The finished rig would look like this: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/fWGqnQ

Not quite sure about my ram but its 16GB.

My question is would it all work together or few problems may occur for such a configuration ??

Thanks to all you guys for the reply's, couldn't have asked for better help.
    Last edited by mmoced1937bd66; 2015-08-08 at 07:44 PM.