Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryci View Post
    Beta should come relatively soon. The game looks complete they just keep adding maps and heroes wihch could be done on the go. The balance between classes will most likely happen during beta and let's not forget that they should make up for the profit loss due to wow so expect like $15-20 for closed beta access. And definitely has to happen in Q3.
    This is almost exactly the conclusion i came too last night while not sleeping and is what i'm expecting from the announcement in 20

10+ Year Old Account
    There you go, fall 10th, what a 10/10 joke. I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

Fall 10th and 'On the horizon' .... Okay then.

What is fall 10th supposed to mean? 10th day in the first month of fall?

Deleted
    My cold made me fall asleep and miss the stream :/ But was there any information at all in it?

No reply in a day, guess OP was awake in vain?
    Last edited by mmocb8e9590de3; 2015-08-09 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    My cold made me fall asleep and miss the stream :/ But was there any information at all in it?

Apart from the map / champion reveal, there wasn't much of tangible info. What little they did reveal, was as hazy as "fall 10th" and "beta is on the horizon". And that they are sort of editing the champs we saw at Blizzcon. So for those of us who remember what it was like, it'll probably be sort of different (ie. that Tracer long-range nerf etc).
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post

very awake in vain, pretty much most over hyped stream ive ever seen

Why are you "hyped" for this game? Go play 15 minutes of Dirty Bomb and 15 minutes of TF2 and you've got Overwatch.

Deleted
    I feel with you