Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Female demon hunter armour looks awkward?

So the classic demon hunter look is to be topless with the tattoos covering the entire torso.

But obviously females have breasts which must be covered in game, meaning I feel the armour is gonna hide too much of the tattoos and already some of the demon hunter pictures look kinda awful with female characters.

Anyone else bothered by this?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post
    So the classic demon hunter look is to be topless with the tattoos covering the entire torso.

But obviously females have breasts which must be covered in game, meaning I feel the armour is gonna hide too much of the tattoos and already some of the demon hunter pictures look kinda awful with female characters.

Anyone else bothered by this?!
    I agree, they should be nude.

Signature Violation
    Last edited by Stacie; 2015-08-10 at 08:18 PM.

I doubt every future set piece for demon hunters will feature a bare chest to allow for viewing tattoos, so this isn't such a big deal. The female models are also fine. They might have to wear a bra, but their torso and arms are still covered in tattoos. You can see them very clearly, just as clear as the male models, you're only missing a bit of nipple tattoo. Again, not a big deal.

Well, for starters we have Grizzly Jerkin:

And there will prolly be more revealing sets in game..

Also new transmog system.. Maybe.. JUST MAYBE.. we'll be able to transmog Sandrene's Invisible Vest.. Or maybe even toggle visibility..
    Well one can hope, right? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Rebirth of the nude mods coming? :v

The Thunderlord Set will be used a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Rebirth of the nude mods coming? :v
    return of the nude bug where everyone appears naked. In the mean time, we have Moroes' Famous Polish

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I agree, they should be nude.
    This!

And tbh this is quite unfair towards the other races so make em all nekkid!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It wouldn't exactly be practical to have your breasts flapping about while there are sharp objects flying everywhere whilst you're spinning about with your warglaives, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It wouldn't exactly be practical to have your breasts flapping about while there are sharp objects flying everywhere whilst you're spinning about with your warglaives, would it?
    The distraction though! You sacrifice bit of defense for major offensive value.. Who could ignore dem jumping boobies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    The distraction though! You sacrifice bit of defense for major offensive value.. Who could ignore dem jumping boobies?
    Demons. The main threat of the expansion. Don't think they really care for breasts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Demons. The main threat of the expansion. Don't think they really care for breasts.
    Or perhaps, it's their only care, and why they want to invade Azeroth so much!

Honestly I think the armour should be like tattoos but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Nah, it's all good.

The preview we saw had the men barechested, with DH tats everywhere, and the women almost barechested, wearing pretty much a sports bra (in all cases color coordinated with the tats). The "video game armor" logic doesn't really apply here because demon hunter's don't wear armor. It's not like the ladies are in bras and the men in full plate- everyone is pretty much in their underwear because something something agility.

I'd say, if you want the bare chest look, you'll have to play a boy demon hunter. The girls aren't too far off though.

Quote Originally Posted by XorMalice View Post
    I'd say, if you want the bare chest look, you'll have to play a boy demon hunter. The girls aren't too far off though.
    Just use Transmorphic Tincture. That's what I'll be doing. I prefer a female character and animations, but for the times I'd want to see my gear as a male and such, I have those. They're extremely cheap to make as well.

Honestly, they need to make the female demon hunters have less obvious breasts. There is no reason that just because they're a NE Female they need the same breasts. Look at human body builders in real life. Compare your SO's breasts to a bodybuilders breasts and you'll see a big difference. Extensive workouts affect the upper body of a woman. Even gymnasts are in that boat. So... imo, they look ridiculous if they go live with their chest size the way we've seen it so far.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I feel like the issue isn't their chest armor but more so that their body frames are small. I feel that with the female models you need to pick the right Transmog to show off your tattoos if you really wish to show them off.

My small concern is more so that the chest armor we see kinda just seem like their basic bra and it just seems out of place. However, that will more than likely be worked around as progress on their gear.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks fine to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Looks fine to me:
    I hope this is more than just concept art. I absolutely love the red/yellow theme as well as the pattern on the wings. From the screenshots I saw, the tattoos have been green and red for blood elf, and the wings aren't as red or as nice looking as these ones.