Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I want the damage back that was pruned from virtually everything, especially casted spells. Frostbolt used to deal actual damage. Shadowbolt used to be a big nuke for all 3 warlock specs. I want fireball to be more than just a "fishing for hot streaks" move. I want backstab to cost a lot of energy and hit like a damn truck.

Warrior here. Definitely stance dancing from back in the days I miss, also one-hander and shield swapping. I was so confused when Blizzard gave Warriors a stun, it's absolutely no reason for it in PVP just takes away what's special about the class. Also miss shield wall and shield block on separate CDs instead of having that mix which is die by the sword. Overpower also one important spell I loved so much, where if you enemy dodged your attack you could overpower them, an attack that could not be dodged. It was bringing all those rogues right to the ground unless the were careful! Warriors actually had quite a good skill cap back then but sadly they don't anymore... I also miss the fact that a warrior without a healer was useless, but warrior with a pocket healer was crushing anything in it's path.

Hunters deadzone........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osangar View Post
    Hunters deadzone........
    Oh god no, I'm still trying to forget that....... was so fun to have a rogue just sit in ur dead zone and skull fuck you from 100% to 0 ( yea so fun ... )

I'd take away like 99% of the defensive cooldowns and burst attacks everyone got in the last 3 expansions that don't even fit with their class.

Other than that... old talent trees. Hybrid specs were the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    Oh god no, I'm still trying to forget that....... was so fun to have a rogue just sit in ur dead zone and skull fuck you from 100% to 0 ( yea so fun ... )
    you had to be somewhat selfaware back then as a hunter, now a rotting potato can play one and you wouldn't be able to tell a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Crywing View Post
    Warrior here. Definitely stance dancing from back in the days I miss, also one-hander and shield swapping. I was so confused when Blizzard gave Warriors a stun, it's absolutely no reason for it in PVP just takes away what's special about the class. Also miss shield wall and shield block on separate CDs instead of having that mix which is die by the sword. Overpower also one important spell I loved so much, where if you enemy dodged your attack you could overpower them, an attack that could not be dodged. It was bringing all those rogues right to the ground unless the were careful! Warriors actually had quite a good skill cap back then but sadly they don't anymore... I also miss the fact that a warrior without a healer was useless, but warrior with a pocket healer was crushing anything in it's path.
    Warriors are now more useless without a healer than they've ever been before.

That said the weapon swapping and stance dancing stopped making sense half way through wotlk where Warriors were the only ones with penalties to going offensive or defensive.

Since blizzard isn't going to turn all the dials back, all I'd ask for is a return of wotlk tfb to bring back some of the skill cap.

I'd also be more than ok with removing all stuns from warriors but giving back charge stun as long as things like slows on rets and ferals and newly added stuns (like binding shot) also get removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    A good hunter could still destroy classes trying to abuse the dead zone in wotlk and Cata. Both expansions made sure you had the means to counter deadzone and melee training.

So yes, they could easily bring deadzone back without hurting hunters and in fact increasing the skill cap and floor of a class that desperately needs it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Renew for Disc and Shadow Priests. Saving Grace, Spectral Guise and those awful MoP/WoD spells have to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 1 Consecration on my Ret Paladin to catch those Rogues and Ferals.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Warrior: Intervining banners (now only prot), Heroic Strike off the GCD for Fury
    Paladin: Concencration aura
    Mage: Too much, every mage spec should have a mix of frost/arcane/fire spells. Arcane explosion, Cone of Cold atleast for all specs.
    Warlock: Fel flame
    Hunter: Melee weapons/skills, dead zone
    Rogue: combat talent options - daggers for speed, swords for swings, maces for stuns
    Shaman: 2h enhancement, bigger windfury crits

All abilities that existed around, lets say, S8.

Then prune all abilities and changes made afterwards.

Give me all my warlock doodads back.

The entirety of my arms spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior
    -Overpower
    -Unrelenting Assault
    -Baseline Slam
    -Deep Wounds for Arms & Fury
    -Thunderclap bleeds for arms
    -Sword & Board arms viability/shield block + revenge spam vs. melee.

Mage
    -Remove Ice Nova from the game, it's terrible design.
    -Arcane explosion for all specs.
    -Fireblast for all specs
    -All armors for all specs
    -Evo + healing glyph for all specs

Rogue
    -Nothing, rogues got off lucky and are in a good spot even after the prune.

Death Knights
    -Replace Soul Reaper with something interesting.
    -Make Death Coil available to all specs again so it can be used for self healing.

Warlocks
    -Remove Dark Soul from every spec, tweak numbers accordingly. Having burst cooldowns as a warlock is unnecessary and creates too many pvp issues.
    -Make metamorphosis a CD and don't change the abilities when you use it.
    -Bring back Fel Flame
    -Bring back Backlash for Destro
    -Make Howl of Terror baseline

Priest
    -Dominate Mind baseline
    -Psychic Scream baseline
    -Make PoM instant again
    -Give Shadow Renew back
    Last edited by Uoyredrum; 2015-08-25 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    No matter what spells they removed there will always be people who think they removed the wrong ones.

And people who like to complain about it