Merc mode NOW!!!

What is taking so long for this? Gearing 1 toon is no biggie. Gearing 3 or 4 on Ally side for...well anything and everything is still taking forever because the ques are just horrible. Is this thing happening or should I just forget it?

Deleted
    Blacklist AV & IoC and Alliance queues are cut down drastically.

yep did that a while back. still pretty terrible. horde ques are instant. ally ques are 15 minutes. somewhere in the middle would be just fine with me. i read they're testing it this friday in the PTR on twitter so YAAAAAY. thanks for your response though.

PP

Not instant, more like 20 sec - 12 minutes (if you get AV).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    horde ques are isntant but 95% is lost. I'd rather wait 10 for 95% chance of win.

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    horde ques are isntant but 95% is lost. I'd rather wait 10 for 95% chance of win.
    Oh come now. Show me your Horde character with 95% lose rate. I rather like our quick que times. If I had 10 minute que times I'd be playing a different game.

One thing you can do as horde is make premade random bg groups (only 5 people) with players that aren't bots and know how to play. Then you get instant queues and high win rate. Much better than queueing solo and doesn't take long to form a group.