Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    unvote (blood fox - although I doubt your claim)

@arialla
    I don't see why moving house means you can't post at all? Even one post from a phone "hey guys no internet". Do you not have a smart phone?

Especially given the last few games im not surprised you were lynched for this.

With only 33 minutes left this is not going any other way.
    Vote Arialla
    Maybe you have a legitimate excuse for not posting (no internet access in your phone?) but a lot of times there isn't and people just lurk to stay under the radar. Unfortunately sometimes you might shafted with a real reason because of the 5 other people without one. Given you survived the whole entire game before last without a single post I'd say you're 50/50 on that count.

it is dusk

night post will follow

- - - Updated - - -

As the Warden ascends S wing he walks across the the upper level of cells only to come across the lifeless body of Arialla, it looked like Arialla had been gagged and beaten death and it was clear it was a swift killing as the bruises looked fresh

The warden motioned to two of the guards to clean up the body

Prisoner: 97624

You are doing life imprisonment, you have your vote alone to try and survive S Wing

Crime: Indecent exposure in a Mcdonalds Drive Thru

Role: VT

Alignment: Town

Win Condition: You win when all threats to S Wing are removed
    Arialla (17): Graeham #190, Maxilian #193, Blood fox #194, Anakso #197, Tumppu #198, Kel #199, KurenaiXIII #201, JynxMoonchild #202, Crackleslap #205, Largehorn #215, Dupti #218, Vikki #220, Lysah #229, Karragon #232, Omertocracy #239, Catta #259, PalawinFC #261.
    Listo (4): Lellybaby #51, Uggorthaholy #92, Monkz #103, Reticence #161
    Blood fox (3): Krayzy #110, Listo95 #136, Robozerim #173.
    Robozerim (1): Danner #8.
    Kel (1): Phaetonknight #65
    Danner (1): Lora #125.
    Squishei (1): Virothe #129.

It is now night please submit your night actions as soon as possible

Deadline for night one is as follows

Those who fail to submit their actions within 12 hours will not have their actions carried out.
    Last edited by Strikered; 2015-08-14 at 01:34 PM.

this bump was brought to you by the letter B

As morning broke it wasn't uncommon in Alcatraz to find dead bodies in the morning but nobody expected two.

First there was Squishei who was laid on his bed who appeared like he was sleeping peacefully except after closer examination there was a feather hanging from his mouth Squishei had been suffocated.

Secondlly there was Uggorthaholy who was laid out on his back with a broken compact disc protruding from his eye and bathed in his own blood

Squishei a Mafia Goon has been killed

Uggorthaholy a Mafia Goon has been killed

Prisoner: 60907

You are doing life imprisonment, you are a mafia goon, you have been separated from your fellow goons.

Crime: Owning the entire series of 'The Waltons' on DVD and on Blu-Ray

Role: Goon, each night you will select a player that you would like killed.

Alignment: Mafia

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Mafia are removed
    Prisoner: 55237

You are doing life imprisonment, you are a mafia goon, you have been separated from your fellow goons.

Crime: Enjoying the sweet taste of illegally imported Monkey Meat.

Role: Goon, each night you will select a player that you would like killed.

Alignment: Mafia

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Mafia are removed
    it is now Day 2

with 30 alive it takes 16 to lynch

Deadline for Day 2 is as follows:

10+ Year Old Account
    Dayum.

Painful night for the mafia(s).

And no town deaths, yay for a successful first night

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    And no town deaths, yay for a successful first night
    Well there was you guys lynching Arialla...

That happened during the day and was a totally legitimate D1 lynch...*shifty eyes*

Deleted
    Ok just putting down what I made of day one quickly as I am headed to the "store" an wanted to get an early vote out.

Dupti: Dupti's post count is very low. Whenever he is scum this is always the case. Day one and he just scraped double figures.He usually posts 2-3 times more when he is town. And every time I have seen him with low post count on day one he has always been scum. -Distrust

Listo: Listo doesn't always handle pressure well as a tpr/town but handles it better when he is scum. Going on past games he probably would have claimed already if he was a tpr/town. I have decided not to vote on Listo today because I have to consider he could have been working when he had the 8-9 votes on him and couldn't claim. But I am still suspicious of him.-Distrust

Blood fox: I have already said I don't believe the claim. No one countered his claim so I of course could be wrong but that doesn't mean there isn't a jack out there not yet ready to counter or that there is no jack in the game. As I said yesterday he pulls this stuff all the time and I am super weary about anything Blood claims but in particular some of his early claims in past games have hurt town.-Distrust

Kurenai: Kurry unvoted very quickly when the Danner votes picked up. Depending on what Danner flips may depend on if I come back to this. I should imagine that if Blood fox has a kill either as scum or the Jack it won't be long till Danner is killed for the lulz.-Minor Distrust

Largehorn: Got a town vibe off him yesterday.-leaning trust... for now.

vote Bloodfox

Willing to swap to Dupti.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Well there was you guys lynching Arialla...
    Yay for a successful first night

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Yay for a successful first night
    It was dusk when he was in the noose and still kickin!

Onto today. We should probably look at the posts of the dead scum and see who they interacted with and what they said. Ya think?

Or we can just put a vote on Blood Fox because of a gut feeling...

(I'm always up for Blood Fox being lynched)

ok well, I have a string of meetings untill late tonight and I don't think its worth it to trying to wait it out as see if I can draw connections.

ok so I used my investigation last night and got a guilty result on Listo. Now then, I have a kill and a protect still. I will lend that to you guys to decied what to do with, if you don't wanna trust me that's fine, the town can decide.

i guess they're same mafia since theyre both red on the OP so tis a good night for us. Although 2 mafia kills practically confirms sk/2 mafia so that might be hard to handle

- - - Updated - - -

vote listo

we already got 2 mafians dead so I think we can afford to take the risk in trusting blood fox
    게임 은 어렵~~

Vote: Listo

I'm not really keen on the idea of lynching a claimed TPR. Blood Fox may simply be trying to save his own hide, of course, but if Listo flips scum then we can trust Blood Fox and pressure Cruelle for trying to get him lynched. If Listo flips town, however, then we'll know Blood Fox is lying and can eliminate him without much hesitation.

A protect and kill will be very valuable for town if he's telling the truth so I'd rather not risk losing them just yet. Willing to change my vote if Listo makes a compelling defence though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    A protect and kill will be very valuable for town if he's telling the truth so I'd rather not risk losing them just yet. Willing to change my vote if Listo makes a compelling defence though.
    You usually would have to go with the guilty anyway, it's the only way to resolve the claim.

unvote
    Vote: Listo

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not buying his claim either Cruelle, I don't think the Jack should claim (if we even have a Jack) though but yea I could still go for a fox lynch since that's something he'd do as scum for sure.

As for the mafia kill...nothing differentiating them as different teams so assuming one team so it's possible one of them performed the kill and was killed before he could which is why there was no mafia kill. Also could be protection or pgo etc.

Anyway as I'm guessing will be the norm day started around me going to bed time so off to bed now.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well didn't see his claim of a guilty. Worth checking out then but will wait for the morning, let's not instant lynch someone on day 2 since we do have 51 hours left in the day.

I don't trust blood fox as far as I can throw him, and I don't have much upper body strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    ok so I used my investigation last night and got a guilty result on Listo.
    Alright, someone needs to address this issue as it's starting to get out of hand in the last few games. Blood has a little more right to it (in this game anyway) than other people do, but people need to stop throwing out their investigation results within the first few hours of day.

You're killing any chance now of us actually getting anything productive out of this day because there is no possible way we can get any momentum with other pressure built up. You didn't give it time for Listo to push a wagon or for people to buddy with him so any additional information we may have gotten from this day is lost.

This has been a huge on-going issue the last few games and I'm almost tempted to just make my own damn game with built in time limits for giving thread results because you all have seemed to have forgotten how to play this game in favor of easy information early on and it's really starting to irk me.

*looks up*

@Cruelle
    Major reason for my unvote on the Danner train was because I put my vote there in jest and wasn't expecting a train to form that quickly on him. I didn't really want to lynch him, it was just the typical 'random' D1 vote. My vote on Listo was semi-joking but my vote on Arialla was 100% serious. I feel bad that he was town? But I've been zapped for lurking when I was town and I had no one to blame for myself for not paying attention to the game. Inarguably, completing a move or any other major life event takes priority over a forum game, so that isn't a condemnation of Arialla's reason for not showing.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    mfw we got a claimed joat/cop on day 1/2? keks. lets believe you for a second. if you are lying you die tomorrow.

vote:listo

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.