Poll: Which race is the ugliest?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    To hell with all of you!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    I'd vote Gnomes as the best looking, some of the Warlock tier sets on a gnome are just flat out awesome looking and turn the gnome into a little bundle of evil.
    This. The features of the warlock tier sets really come to life on gnomes. You can't see any of their bad features, it's just a mass of skull and horns.

I'll go with gnome and worgen.
    With the animation i don't like worgen and Troll

Female Worgen: This chihuahua on drugs is the ugliest thing ever, warlock or not. I do like male worgen a lot, even if they need a revamp.

Then dwarves: Not that they are ugly, but they just don't make sense as warlocks, and thus it makes them ugly as warlock.

And of course gnomes, because... gnomes.

Well, i HATE male blood elfs so i guess i have to pick that. But male trolls are also horrible. The way they run... uh
    If Taurens could be Warlocks, then it would be a hard choice between them and blood elf. Can't stand those ugly cows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabacr View Post
    I hate gnomes more than anything else in the game but I still think they make pretty cool casters, I just hate seeing them as warriors and deathknights..

Ugliest award probably goes to worgen, I'd like them more if their huge snouts didn't ruin every cool looking helm in the game. Dwarven warlocks are pretty neat and extremely rare. I like worgen more than goblins (I'm horde too) but goblins at least look more natural as warlocks, now shaman on the other hand...
    Agree with all of your points here on gnomes, worgen, goblins. Also that we dwarf warlocks are pretty neat & rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    female worgen

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post

Then dwarves: Not that they are ugly, but they just don't make sense as warlocks,...
    Sure they do. Read up on it, there are some powerful warlocks in the dwarven lore.

Deleted
    Sexiest: goblin ofc
    ugliest: orc/undead

Deleted
    Draenei Warlocks are the best.
    Panda Warlocks are the worst.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Goblins. Their Cata models are pretty horrendous in comparison to their original ones.
    The Cata models look a lot more like the original Warcraft II Goblins than the Vanilla models, to each their own though.

I just wish they'd get rid of the 5 o'clock shadow and their sleezy accents.. Make them sound crazy and suicidal again.. The option to have eyebrows wouldn't hurt either (for making an older looking Goblin).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by v1rus View Post
    To hell with all of you!
    Is.. Is her hair protruding through the forehead of the helmet?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by v1rus View Post
    To hell with all of you!

I don't remember what I voted...but I'm not one of those people who hates Worgen for Worgen...I just hate their casting animations...I think they're by far the worst looking in game IMO...but I do like their melee animations...I especially loved playing Fury on my Worgen female.

I used to be undead, which is the best race ever (for any class) then I changed to Alliance Worgen, which is ok, but...not it. Gnomes are evil mofos, I'll never be one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen males or females, in my opinion. Mained one in early Cata, still cringing about the awfulness now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    The Cata models look a lot more like the original Warcraft II Goblins than the Vanilla models, to each their own though.

I just wish they'd get rid of the 5 o'clock shadow and their sleezy accents.. Make them sound crazy and suicidal again.. The option to have eyebrows wouldn't hurt either (for making an older looking Goblin).

- - - Updated - - -

Is.. Is her hair protruding through the forehead of the helmet?
    Why I hate female Worgen Casters...all the clipping and such.