Deleted

Russian roulette

So lets address our former Soviet friends. Last I checked I was playing on English EU realms- so how is it that every so often we end up playing against entire horde teams of Russians. They are never mixed in, just pure russians. Now this doesnt happen with ANY other groups; theres never an entire spanish group or Italian etc. Now this is bullshit on many levels other than that, like trying to target call names you can't read, and then lagging us out in Ashran!

The thing is they are either wiping our faces into the ground -like a rated bg team working together would against random team, as it is with a group cap of 5 in randoms >.< OR we are just shitting on them- there is no middle ground they are unstoppable or useless.

http://thechive.com/2015/04/14/memes-are-now-illegal-in-russia-especially-these-memes-27-photos/
    Last edited by mmoc5eb8fe6f4e; 2015-08-18 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    . Now this doesnt happen with ANY other groups; theres never an entire spanish group or Italian etc.
    Spanish and Italian realms aren't divided from the rest cause there are not enough of them. So, they are mixed with English EU. However, you are forgetting German and French realm players, who also are never mixed with English realm players.

So, playing a random BG in EU, you can meet 4 types of teams: English-Spanish-Italian-Portuguese (mixed), French, German or Russian

Deleted
    Meeting them isn't the issuse, meeting full premades is. May as well flip a coin to win

and i wasn't forgetting I said "etc". but again never full teams of french or germans... Just Russians always laging Russians
    Last edited by mmoc5eb8fe6f4e; 2015-08-18 at 10:31 AM.

I find that 90% of the time Russian teams are all bots, they move in a large group from key areas. I can't complain as 90% of the time we crush them and it's an easy win, I do however wish Bliz would leave them to their own servers so they can all RBG Bot together rather than affecting our RBG.

10+ Year Old Account
    yesterday i played 3 random bgs with my resto druid just to see what is going on in the pvp scene nowadays. below are my results :

played bgs : eye of the storm, temple of kotmogu, warsong gulch

eye of the storm : one of the best bgs i have ever played. it was so tense my hands were shaking in the end. we lost 1490 something to 1500 but well worth the effort and time. kudos to that blue team.

temple of kotmogu : how can i say ? hmm... we just got annihilated by that team and yes they were russians. they had 0 healers against our 3 including me but i don't know... they were lagging like hell or were looking like that. running idle ( you know that stuck running animation when someone lags ) and then appearing behind someone and then 3 shotting people left and right. i couldn't even cast a heal. everyone they touched was melting. we lost against 0 but it just didn't feel right. people were asking each other what the actual fuck is going on. something shady i guess.

warsong gulch : we won 3 - 0 in about 5 or 6 minutes. nothing to mention.

all in all, i don't want to blame an entire nation for being cheaters or anything but that kotmogu game was way overboard to say the least. trying to attack a guy and it says '' it is too far away '' but you see him running idle in front of you... i don't know guys but something was wrong there.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Try playing in Ashran with all the phases and them jumping out of mass stealth. We have some russians in our guild just think altogether they should stick to their own language group- they can be the koreans of europe some times