Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Fun, balanced, not OP, not crap. IMO it's the ideal place for a new hero to debut at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    He has some serious 1v1 power and his healing ult is just as annoying as Reghars. You think you've got one down but all they've done is kite you, once your target dies and gets ulted they turn around on you and fuck you up.

Running him with another support lets gim do some dmg, and he definetly can.

But he can get caught like anyone else, though I feel CC is a requirement when facing him. Silence is great against him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    He has some serious 1v1 power and his healing ult is just as annoying as Reghars.
    Rehgar's ulti is far more annoying as it cannot be stopped short of killing the target before it can complete. Kharazim's can be stopped by simply ignoring the target until the ult wears off.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    But he can get caught like anyone else, though I feel CC is a requirement when facing him. Silence is great against him.
    Also Blind. His heal trait doesn't heal when he can't hit a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Also Blind. His heal trait doesn't heal when he can't hit a thing.
    Yeah I was in a game against illidan li li and johanna. I just wanted to cry. Also now the change to blinds do that they made a while ago makes more sense

Deleted
    Think his healing is very strong, I was surprised how strong it is. And with sustain on mana, and his Radiant Dash, is he very mobile which I like much with him! Though he lack CC ofc, but his ult Divine Palm is strong, though can be hard to hit at the right time. But if you do, it's definitely a slap in the face on the enemies! : D

Though I only played 10+ QM with him, do I average win and 95% of the time top healing done easily (since I go full heal build). I wouldn't call him OP, strong sure, but not devastating strong imo. Just very fun and different healer/support to play. : ) Best game I did, with sustain on my Mana from my trait, did I never die or needed to recall for mana/health, I was on the field all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Rehgar's ulti is far more annoying as it cannot be stopped short of killing the target before it can complete. Kharazim's can be stopped by simply ignoring the target until the ult wears off.
    Yea, reminds me off Zilian's ult in LoL. Though it's all about timing and in a team fight at least, is it easier to get it off as people (at least in QM) are nuking everywhere so. c: