Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bumping this to mention that the Extended Edition came out today. Apparently, it's a free upgrade for people who already own Hong Kong. Looks like it has a bonus campaign as well as a list of "improvements" for the existing content. I'll be checking it out once the download is done. It's pretty cool that this was free instead of a DLC that costs extra.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/346...28513061182505
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-02-06 at 12:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    You can't go wrong with a character that focuses on Assault Rifles and Decking (and enough Charisma to get 3 Ettiquettes). That build gave me the easiest playthrough of Dragonfall.
    I went with a troll full cyberware, strenght and body (+ full charisma) with razor claws. I can two shots almost anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    I went with a troll full cyberware, strenght and body (+ full charisma) with razor claws. I can two shots almost anything.
    Did you try the microfilament whip? Its even sillier than the claws and has stupid range. My last game was similarly a fully Cybered Troll using Cyber Weapons and the Grenade Launcher. I think I supplemented it with Decking and Drones. She was a 1-man army most of the time!
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

I still need to play a melee powerhouse sometime. Most of my characters so far have been ranged types. I did go for a Physical Adept build in Dragonfall, but my character was an elf. And I kinda screwed that build up because I didn't really know what I was doing at the time.

So yeah, I'm thinking the Hulk Smash troll that's jacked up with Cyberware sounds kinda fun. My character in Hong Kong was a caster, which meant my Cyberware options were kind of limited. But then I honestly haven't played much with Cyberware in any of the Shadowrun games.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-02-17 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't touch Cyberware in Dragonfall as I was playing a Shaman but in Hong-Kong my main character was basically a Charisma tool with Cyberware and a sniper rifle. Gaichu and Racter dealt with most of the combat for me.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyberware in the first one (Dead Man's Switch) is pretty "meh", but servicable. Its way better in Dragonfall, and Hong Kong its super fun. You end up with a lot of interesting choices to make for your Cyberware since you can't have it all. The Magnetic Arm is by far the coolest though. Grenades are a PITA, but turning them back on the enemy is friggin rad...and it works with enemies who have grenade launchers.

I don't think I even used Cyberware at all in Shadowrun Returns. I did quite a bit in Dragonfall just because it was a bit more interesting in that game, and I was going for a "lots of bonus AP" build. I loaded up on the stuff Zakk Flash sold that gives you extra AP. My character was pretty much a drug addict at that point, but she also had a very ridiculous amount of AP and could usually kill a couple of bad guys before they got a chance to move.

But yeah, my next playthrough of Hong Kong will be a cybered out melee powerhouse character that two shots everything. It'll be like the Cyberzombie from Dragonfall.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-02-19 at 02:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't even realize this until this weekend, but a new "Epilogue" campaign was released. If you own the game then you get the Epilogue DLC for free. You just load up that campaign with your final save from the main campaign. Apparently you get to tie up some loose ends... >: )