Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    ...Wasn't your religious class to LEARN about other religions? You LEARN also by experiencing. But you know..."Mah rights". It just doesn't fucking apply that way.
    Why do you think I'm so negative to religion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Because of your personal bias? Which still doesn't change the fact that like it or not..you were in the wrong in that instance.

A learning experience is a learning experience. No matter what you think of what it is you're learning, you still ARE learning, kinda the point of a school class?
    As a woman, I'd learn to be thankful I don't live under that religion; or any nation that does. Hell, as a man the same applies.

That's about the height of it. Not really a lesson one needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Sounds like cutting off one's nose to spite the face. Luckily, they live in nations where that is only an adage; as opposed to others, where it would probably qualify as a mild punishment.
    You equal wearing a Hijab to actually being a 2nd class citizen? Have you ever actually spoken to a Muslim woman? :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Because of your personal bias? Which still doesn't change the fact that like it or not..you were in the wrong in that instance.
    Bias? More like, learning what it means, by experiencing it.

Just because dicks in your area were Muslims and they were dicks to you doesn't give you the right to make this kind of judgement on all Muslims. Dicks are dicks regardless of religion.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You equal wearing a Hijab to actually being a 2nd class citizen? Have you ever actually spoken to a Muslim woman? :P
    I had a friend who was a muslim, she was forced to wear the hijab by her parents(Or more accurately, her father.).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    As a woman, I'd learn to be thankful I don't live under that religion; or any nation that does. Hell, as a man the same applies.

That's about the height of it. Not really a lesson one needs.
    If that's the lesson you want to take from it, sure. But it's still not something you get to choose to do or not without consequence. And it still doesn't change that when you are visiting someone else's house, their rules supercede your beliefs or lack there of unless it is illegal.

I had a friend who was a muslim, she was forced to wear the hijab by her parents(Or more accurately, her father.).
    Yes, so? That changes nothing. Her father was being a dick then. There are Christian dads beating their children, doesn't make Christianity the religion of beating children.

Deleted
    I coulnd because she didnt speak the language. Funny story though on the subject of talking to a muslim:
    My stephfather was a self proclaimed righteous and moral man about immigration.

To try n proof a point he tried talking to a muslim woman in the grocery store. Tried to make conversation with one, she stabbered and didnt speak the language, telling him to back off. Then her husband came and he allmost got into a fight.

Oh boy did i laugh my ass off about his reality check.

Deleted
    Just because dicks in your area were Muslims and they were dicks to you doesn't give you the right to make this kind of judgement on all Muslims. Dicks are dicks regardless of religion.
    Notice how I said "religion", not Islam. My parents forced me to attend church when I was younger. Most of the hate directed at me for not being hetero, have been from religious people. Same with me having gotten abortions, hate from religious people, equating me to being a murderer and so on.

Deleted
    Bias? More like, learning what it means, by experiencing it.
    Yes, you've exprerienced the whole of every religion based on a few examples? So again, bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    I coulnd because she didnt speak the language. Funny story though on the subject of talking to a muslim:
    My stephfather was a self proclaimed righteous and moral man about immigration.

To try n proof a point he tried talking to a muslim woman in the grocery store. Tried to make conversation with one, she stabbered and didnt speak the language, telling him to back off. Then her husband came and he allmost got into a fight.

Oh boy did i laugh my ass off about his reality check.
    Your father should apologize and explain to the husband that he was ignorant of her not wanting to be chatted up by random strangers in a grocery store. Heck, I would ask your dad some serious questions if he started randomly talking to my girlfriend and she was uncomfortable about it. :P

Deleted
    Yes, so? That changes nothing. Her father was being a dick then. There are Christian dads beating their children, doesn't make Christianity the religion of beating children.
    What if 90% out of christian fathers ONLY beat their MALE children.

- - - Updated - - -

Your father should apologize and explain to the husband that he was ignorant of her not wanting to be chatted up by random strangers in a grocery store. Heck, I would ask your dad some serious questions if he started randomly talking to my girlfriend and she was uncomfortable about it. :P
    Dunno where your from but here its normal to have small talk in grocery stores.
    He basicly got into a fight because he asked a muslim woman "lovely day isnt it?"

You must be a very insecure or anti-social man if you get offended by a random stranger sayin "lovely day isnt it" to your girlfriend.

Deleted
    With strangers? What?

Notice how I said "religion", not Islam. My parents forced me to attend church when I was younger. Most of the hate directed at me for not being hetero, have been from religious people. Same with me having gotten abortions, hate from religious people, equating me to being a murderer and so on.
    Hey, I'm with you on calling them out for being idiots... But you're giving them the easy excuse of "religion". You're taking away the responsibility to not be a dick away from them. You're better than that. Religious or not, they have no fucking right to tell you what to do with your life. That's the key point. By just hating on "religion" not only do you hate on people that may be sympathetic with you, you're also giving them the best explanation for being dicks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Some current events and key points:

"Germany expects refugee numbers to quadruple to record 800,000"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0QO1QR20150819

"An estimated 250,000 migrants have already crossed the Mediterranean this year to Italy and Greece, and the International Organization for Migration said on Tuesday it expected that number to pass 300,000 by the end of the year."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/0...022218296.html

"Migrants crisis: Slovakia 'will only accept Christians'"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33986738

"Hungary to fence off border with Serbia to stop migrants"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0OX17I20150617

Can you please die thank you

If you have brains even 0.02% you can understand its all thanks to Fucking america and England for interference in something that doesn't concern them and shit got developed to the worst you can't blame the refugees or the countries that are denying them fucking america should fix The shit that they have done not Germany Slovakia or any other country the only hate I have in my heart is for fucking Americans . and stop with this damn ignorance and with this damn stupid topics

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2015-09-20 at 01:37 PM.

What if 90% out of christian fathers ONLY beat their MALE children.

He basicly got into a fight because he asked a muslim woman "lovely day isnt it?"
    Dude, I'm not getting into a "who can think up the weirdest hypothetical" here, so we'll just stop right here, ok?

And... not sure where you live, but where I live... if you talk to someone in the grocery store, you better ask for directions to the veggies or have a solid game plan to fuck that lady later that day. Otherwise people are far, far too busy living their life than wasting it with random people in the grocery store while they just want to get the shopping done as quickly as possible so they can do stuff that's actually fun.

Unless you're a badzillion years old and have nothing better to do than talk to other old people about how the times were better 20 years ago, of course

And "lovely day, isn't it?" hardly gets a muslim woman into a confused state and a husband up in defense mode about it, I doubt it was just one remark like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furyloops View Post
    Can you please die thank you

If you have brains even 0.02% you can understand its all thanks to Fucking america and England for interference in something that doesn't concern them and shit got developed to the worst you can't blame the refugees or the countries that are denying them fucking america should fix The shit that they have done not Germany Slovakia or any other country the only hate I have in my heart is for fucking Americans . and stop with this damn ignorance and with this damn stupid topics
    because there wasnt any other nations army involved in afghan or iraq. just UK and US right......

the ignorance is strong with this one.

The "west" didn't cause ISIS
    the "west" also the reason that they all travel here instead of neighboring Muslim states.

There is nothing stopping these people going to Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, SA ect, other than the fact that they want "free stuff" handed to them.

Arab tribes have been killing each other in one way or another for millenia and probably for millenia more. Stop blaming others for it.

FYI legitimate refugees don't need to go to the extent these people are. The problem is that around 70%+ are not refugees but economic migrants who all, conveniently have no papers..

Deleted
    Dude, I'm not getting into a "who can think up the weirdest hypothetical" here, so we'll just stop right here, ok?

And... not sure where you live, but where I live... if you talk to someone in the grocery store, you better ask for directions to the veggies or have a solid game plan to fuck that lady later that day. Otherwise people are far, far too busy living their life than wasting it with random people in the grocery store while they just want to get the shopping done as quickly as possible so they can do stuff that's actually fun.

Unless you're a badzillion years old and have nothing better to do than talk to other old people about how the times were better 20 years ago, of course

And "lovely day, isn't it?" hardly gets a muslim woman into a confused state and a husband up in defense mode about it, I doubt it was just one remark like that.
    Hypothetical? Haha you know damn well were we are going with this, thats why you try to cut it short.

My stephdad was the kind of guy that liked to tell stories in his point of views favour (bit like u but even worse). So yeah, that actually was the whole story.