Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob View Post
    Same here. Don''t really care much about protesting and all. But why they leave so much garbage on the ground. At last put it all in one big pile.
    Someone will have to go out his way to collect all that...

Same here. Don''t really care much about protesting and all. But why they leave so much garbage on the ground. At last put it all in one big pile.
    They just want their new home to resemble their old home is all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    They just want their new home to resemble their old home is all.
    This post is why we can't have nice things .

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The liberal media outcry was big enough..

"they REALLY used WATERcannons and teargas against these poor children and woman?" - while ignoring the 200 violent males throwing stuff at police and trying to breach tru the border.

What would happen if they actually use rubber bullets :=O?
    They should have done something. Illegal crossing borders is unacceptable. Why not arrest those who don't obey.

Hahahahaha. Good joke. This a hungarian highway after they started to walk to Austria, back from september 6.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Hahahahaha. Good joke. This a hungarian highway after they started to walk to Austria, back from september 6.
    Now that's actually what we desperately need in Europe. These people are thinking and acting out of the box, do you don't get it.
    After we merge with this culture, we will usher in a utopia.

Our cultural achievements, our emancipation from the religion and technological development will pale in the face of the cultural achievements we'll make hand in hand with these immigrants in the future.
    You simply don't have the vision to actually see this glorious picture of this new ... and better Europe.

Deleted
    http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenla...g-in-azc.dhtml

Rape and gangwars already going at refugee camps in germany.
    Things are looking up people!

Deleted
    To be fair to those talking about trash left behind..that's not a refugee/migrant exclusive thing, that's what happens when thousands of people get together in any one place or move through any one place. You're harping on about the wrong things fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by vetinari View Post
    I'll speak for the country of my ancestors, and say: sure.

Migration in general isn't healthy for countries. People should stay in the lands of the forefathers. Indeed, people should generally avoid moving around inside a country, because population movement severs social bonds, reduces social capital, and generally has social ills that do not outweigh the marginal economic benefits.
    I would say DEFINATELY move around inside your own country. Otherwise there will be problems in communiteise where in the end everone will be related to eachother. Also i would argue you actually expand your social bonds when you move to another community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    To be fair to those talking about trash left behind..that's not a refugee/migrant exclusive thing, that's what happens when thousands of people get together in any one place or move through any one place. You're harping on about the wrong things fellas.
    I've seen the Love Parade in Berlin (where over a million people attended). And although the people were far from being civil and caring about their surroundings. It was not nearly as bad as these pictures.

I'll take this: http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/09/mu...st-in-germany/ ... from the other thread to show, what this petition is a mosaic stone in a bigger picture about the cultural differences, which are in my eyes insurmountable.
    This petition has only ~500 who signed this petition, which would amount to ~<=1% of the Muslim population in Munich.
    But it shows a trend in my eyes, which is actually worrisome.
    Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2015-09-17 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Lies View Post
    I've seen the Love Parade in Berlin (where over a million people attended). And although the people were far from being civil and caring about their surroundings. It was not nearly as bad as these pictures.
    Eh...were there places to actually throw out garbage tho? it does make a diff.

I've seen pictures of ~30 lifejackets on the beach.. thrown away after "refugees" landed there. Very social.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I've seen pictures of ~30 lifejackets on the beach.. thrown away after "refugees" landed there. Very social.
    Life jackets aren't exactly take it with you kinda stuff . I get your guys' point...but it's really the least of the problems and pointless to harp on.

Deleted
    Did you overlook the little fact, that there were over a million people in this parade? How many did cross Hungary? And there were plenty of opportunities to throw the trash away in a civil manner (or at least throw it in a pile to make it easier to collect.)
    But in these pictures you will see even discarded prams, clothing, tents. They discard these items, because they are absolutely sure, that they will be replaced in their desired host country by better items. So why keep them?

This can't be in any manner considered remotely civil. But this absolutely show, how caring these people will be regarding their surroundings in their host country.
    And we had already much material in this thread, which very clearly showed, that in their respective refugee camps in Germany or other countries, they certainly don't care for their surroundings.

How can these people be integrated quickly into the society to become finally productive members of society?
    Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2015-09-17 at 02:46 PM.

Already trying to cancel Oktoberfest

Deleted
    Music festivals is a sad sight when the party is over. Ppl leave everything behind, garbage, dirty clothes and tents.
    You can score a lot of free tents and sell them cheap at next year's festivals, if you have a trailer for example.

I would still argue that it is in the refugees' interests to create as little negative publicity as possible. Photos of garbage, shit and riots do not do them any favors. If they spend 20 minuttes to collect the trash in a pile where a truck could pick it up they would have earned a lot of goodwill - it would show a minimum of humility towards the host country

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Lies View Post
    Did you overlook the little fact, that there were over a million people in this parade?
    I guess if you organize a huge parade with ~1 million people you would also organize the garbage disposal, like additional (and bigger) trash bins, maybe even street sweepers/guys to pick up the garbage.
    Last edited by Renyo; 2015-09-17 at 02:51 PM.

I know that..it's a common known fact but still..this is happening now so it's a problem at hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    I guess if you organize a huge parade with ~1 million people you would organize the garbage disposal, like additional (and bigger) trash bins, maybe even street sweepers/guys to pick up the garbage.
    And do you seriously think, that the Hungarians forgot to do exactly the same?
    And I don't know if you were at least once in this parade. But no, if you are in there you won't have much opportunity to take care of the civil waste disposal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by verdamte View Post
    Music festivals is a sad sight when the party is over. Ppl leave everything behind, garbage, dirty clothes and tents.
    You can score a lot of free tents and sell them cheap at next year's festivals, if you have a trailer for example.

I would still argue that it is in the refugees' interests to create as little negative publicity as possible. Photos of garbage, shit and riots do not do them any favors. If they spend 20 minuttes to collect the trash in a pile where a truck could pick it up they would have earned a lot of goodwill - it would show a minimum of humility towards the host country
    When movement is the primary goal..stopping to clean up usually gets left at the wayside.

I'm not saying you guys are right or wrong, but this is a petty point and again..the least of the issues going on.