10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Watch out, there's more than one predator in this jungle.
    There definitely is!

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Watch out, there's more than one predator in this jungle.

Don't worry, the loss would be abundantly compensated.

- - - Updated - - -

You like something I don't! The impudence!

*pinches Algy*
    Don't think he'd accept my blood, either.
    He may just want me dead.

I've set him back too many times, or killing his avatar too many times. And stopped his rituals.
    and set fire to his totems.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

You like something I don't! The impudence!

*pinches Algy*
    Hey! Cut it out, nibble instead if you have to punish me~

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    "Abuse me like how I abused Mana in Eversong~"
    ... I don't even played Horde... Yet. (Wee ,Mythic-Raiding guild drama!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    "Abuse me like how I abused Mana in Eversong~"
    ... I don't even played Horde... Yet. (Wee ,Mythic-Raiding guild drama!)
    I couldn't even find a proper guild, when I played WoW. All guilds I stumbled upon were of the two kinds:
    1) Hey, we are all pros here. What, you still don't have full tier *something* gear? Move along, newb.
    2) Hey, we are a really casual guild. We don't know how to play, and, really, we don't even care about playing that much, only about chatting. Everyone is welcome!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I couldn't even find a proper guild, when I played WoW. All guilds I stumbled upon were of the two kinds:
    1) Hey, we are all pros here. What, you still don't have full tier *something* gear? Move along, newb.
    2) Hey, we are a really casual guild. We don't know how to play, and, really, we don't even care about playing that much, only about chatting. Everyone is welcome!
    #2 is pretty much what I see all over the place. Especially on this heavy-RP server.

My current one is rather...
    ... Let's just say for the sake that they browse MMOC, "Unorganized.", without getting into details.

But, I may take advantage of a free Level 100 boost to cut down on several days, if not a week of time. But, I'd almost rather search for a guild first, and what they needed compared to what I like to play...
    While I may not like the "raid core", I do enjoy the guild as a whole, so not really looking into transferring. (That, and searching for a Mythic guild this late in the expansion may not even be possible. Normal, maybe Heroic is pretty much the only option.)
    Last edited by Shadow Fox; 2016-03-15 at 03:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    "X, Y and Z quoted Zulkhan"

can't stop "loving" this shit.

P.S. you're free to guess who's X, who's Y and who's Z.

There definitely is!

[video=youtube;NVEoIiqeQ6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVEoIiqeQ6I[video]
    Dat avatar though.

Nipple you say? I didn't want to pinch anything specific but if you ask so!

Yeah, this is a dramatic truth. There are rare cases of balance, like my current guild, but I played in countless guilds over the years and 90% of them met these two stereotypes.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2016-03-15 at 03:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Nipple you say? I didn't want to pinch anything specific but if you ask so!
    Yeaaaa lets not do that >.> They have been very sensitive the past week and I might be inclined to murder you.

I think this feature was added a few hours ago; indeed, it is really annoying, and no one even notified us about it. Strangely, mention alerts weren't working for me even before checking the box...

Also I was infracted for posting an animated gif in one of the Gen OT threads. 2 months long infraction. I don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, page 1200. Happy... uh... anniversary, thread!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Forum-Rules-**

Meme replies (LOL, TL;DR, OVER 9000, /thread etc)
    Image macros and image memes
    I'm kinda obligated to know this stuff!
    Yes, the way they infract people seems to be very random. I've had someone call me a "dumb c@nt" without getting infracted, but an animated gif with a person saying "What?", in response to a troll comment, was worse than that? Cum on!
    Did you report them? I try my best to look through all reports.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    #2 is pretty much what I see all over the place. Especially on this heavy-RP server.

My current one is rather...
    ... Let's just say for the sake that they browse MMOC, "Unorganized.", without getting into details.

But, I may take advantage of a free Level 100 boost to cut down on several days, if not a week of time. But, I'd almost rather search for a guild first, and what they needed compared to what I like to play...
    While I may not like the "raid core", I do enjoy the guild as a whole, so not really looking into transferring. (That, and searching for a Mythic guild this late in the expansion may not even be possible. Normal, maybe Heroic is pretty much the only option.)
    I don't know... I wouldn't mind playing in a social guild with occasional raiding. But when I play a game, I like to focus on the game. For socializing, there is Facebook, there are forums, etc. Some people seem to treat MMOs as "3D Facebook". I tried entering a couple of guilds like that, but it wasn't going anywhere: people were just talking about random things in their lives, and when rarely it would came to discussing a possible raid, everyone would just say, "I don't have time", "I've already gotten the gear off that raid", "That raid is boring, let's talk about politics instead"... Might have something to do with me trying that in 2013; perhaps earlier it was different, and the majority of successful guilds today were formed in earlier times?

---

Interestingly, now that I started trying my luck in online dating, I see the same 2 dominating categories of people there.
    1) What, you don't have a +$50k income / don't look like Brad Pitt? Booooring, not interested.
    2) Hey, I don't know anything about you, haven't even read your profile, but let's meet and hang around.
    *sigh* Is there any kind of the middle ground in our society?

"X, Y and Z quoted Zulkhan"

can't stop "loving" this shit.

P.S. you're free to guess who's X, who's Y and who's Z.
    Means you are a popular troll around here!

Yeah, this is a dramatic truth. There are rare cases of balance, like my current guild, but I played in countless guilds over the years and 90% of them met these two stereotypes.
    Yes, I suppose it is a matter of trying countless guilds, until you find something to your liking. Getting into the right guild off the bat seems quite unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Forum-Rules-**

I'm kinda obligated to know this stuff!

Did you report them? I try my best to look through all reports.
    Yes, but the image I posted wasn't really a meme, as far as I know, and it was just a fancy way to respond to a provocative comment... In that very thread, other people posted memes and didn't get infracted for it. :/ I'm not complaining, it's just that sometimes moderation seems a bit random.

I very rarely report people. My tolerance to offenses is quite high.
    Last edited by May90; 2016-03-15 at 03:28 AM.

Yes, but the image I posted wasn't really a meme, as far as I know, and it was just a fancy way to respond to a provocative comment... In that very thread, other people posted memes and didn't get infracted for it. :/ I'm not complaining, it's just that sometimes moderation seems a bit random.

I very rarely report people. My tolerance to offenses is quite high.
    Image responses generally fall under memes in the end.

The best I can say is, don't take you being hit and others not as a sign of dislike or something, sometimes the others are just missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Yeaaaa lets not do that >.> They have been very sensitive the past week and I might be inclined to murder you.
    Whoa, inclined to murder me? Worth a try then.

Actually, I could go for a nibble to nipple and see if my entrails ends up splattered on the wall.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Whoa, inclined to murder me? Worth a try then.

Actually, I could go for a nibble to nipple and see if my entrails ends up splattered on the wall.
    I have pointy weapons in my room, don't test me zulzul!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have pointy weapons in my room, don't test me zulzul!
    You're far an inch from have me aroused!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Image responses generally fall under memes in the end.

The best I can say is, don't take you being hit and others not as a sign of dislike or something, sometimes the others are just missed.
    Certainly, I don't take it personally. And I did post the gif, after all. I just wish infractions were a little more predictable. Sometimes it is hard to say whether it is safe to post something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Certainly, I don't take it personally. And I did post the gif, after all. I just wish infractions were a little more predictable. Sometimes it is hard to say whether it is safe to post something.
    You probably got accustomed here but yeah, is quite a general rule that memes outside of Fun section and few other "laid-back" threads are worth an infraction. If you really have to do it, write something and attach an external link to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno about this notification business. Guess I'll give it a try.

I turned off the notifications for quotes. I just saw 38 notifications and wondered what I was infracted for this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised. Even an avatar is too advanced for you..

10+ Year Old Account
    You probably got accustomed here but yeah, is quite a general rule that memes outside of Fun section and few other "laid-back" threads are worth an infraction. If you really have to do it, write something and attach an external link to it.
    Yes I think it is safer to do it this way.

Speaking of which, I finally learned how to use custom decals in Starcraft 2, which appear rotating near your primary buildings. I'm using this one.