Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Why necrophiliac? Don't have to be sexual you silly!
    Cannibalize best racial as well. Sitting down eating those allies before they release spirit. :3 Better than teabagging in FPS games!
    And they are led by a former Blood/High Elf! Long live Sylvanas, long live the Banshee Queen!
    The only thing that maggot infested bitch is a monster. >:|

Just like those awful followers of hers. To think somebody would willingly play an evil corpse boggles the mind. :3

Quote Originally Posted by socksies View Post

Just like those awful followers of hers. To think somebody would willingly play an evil corpse boggles the mind. :3
    The best monster though. :3
    The best human is a dead human. ^^ And I like the teamwork the BEs and the Forsaken have had. Think they make a good combo. And both are my fave races.

10+ Year Old Account

sylvanas is kind of hot.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Forsaken would be kinda ok if they weren't like, on a genocidal spree or anything. They barely lose anything too, either someone at Blizz has a crush on them or they are preparing them to have a schism once again and have them to be the antagonists.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    The Forsaken would be kinda ok if they weren't like, on a genocidal spree or anything. They barely lose anything too, either someone at Blizz has a crush on them or they are preparing them to have a schism once again and have them to be the antagonists.
    Not really played this expansion. But as long as they are just killing and raising alliance or other enemies of the Horde its fine by me.
    But yea, wouldn't suprise me if Blizz did something stupid like that. I prefer if they just let the Forsaken be tbh.

Not really played this expansion. But as long as they are just killing and raising alliance or other enemies of the Horde its fine by me.
    But yea, wouldn't suprise me if Blizz did something stupid like that. I prefer if they just let the Forsaken be tbh.
    I hope they remove forsaken as a playable race entirely. And orcs, trolls, goblin and dwards. MAKE THE GAME PRETTY BLIZZ, MAKE IT PRETTY!

I hope they remove forsaken as a playable race entirely. And orcs, trolls, goblin and dwards. MAKE THE GAME PRETTY BLIZZ, MAKE IT PRETTY!
    Removing Horde races are a terrible idea. The Horde have always been in the spotlight in Warcraft. Alliance are just the pretty side faction.
    Alliance in Goldshire, Horde out fighting and saving the world. :3 (and sometimes fuck it up, makes things more interesting)

10+ Year Old Account
    Removing Horde races are a terrible idea. The Horde have always been in the spotlight in Warcraft. Alliance are just the pretty side faction.
    Alliance in Goldshire, Horde out fighting and saving the world. :3 (and sometimes fuck it up, makes things more interesting)
    hey hey night elves are part of it. now the draenei they are just a ret conned garbage race full of grass chewing can eating blind goat cows with boobs.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    You what? D:
    The Forsaken though! Best faction and best race!
    Fair enough. Blood Elves and Forsaken then. I don't care about the rest of the Horde, though.

I would date Aerulon Lightsong, I feel like he completes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Fair enough. Blood Elves and Forsaken then. I don't care about the rest of the Horde, though.
    Forsaken shouldn't even be part of the horde. They are just way too evil, and don't even care about the others. Especially now that Sylvanas is basically trying to play lich king.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I like most Horde races stories and backgrounds. Don't care much about Goblin though, and Pandarens just doesn't belong in the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Forsaken shouldn't even be part of the horde. They are just way too evil, and don't even care about the others. Especially now that Sylvanas is basically trying to play lich king.
    You don't understand the complex story about the Forsaken and Sylvanas.
    They just wants to be cuddled. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I like most Horde races stories and backgrounds. Don't care much about Goblin though, and Pandarens just doesn't belong in the Horde.
    They could have made the Goblins more like... well, let's just say they overdid some parts concerning their industry and capitalism. More demolition team, less oil baron.

You don't understand the complex story about the Forsaken and Sylvanas.
    They just wants to be cuddled. :3
    I'm going to cuddle them. With my Sin'dorei Warblade gleaming in undead-repelling holy light.

They could have made the Goblins more like... well, let's just say they overdid some parts concerning their industry and capitalism. More demolition team, less oil baron.
    They could have made goblins something other than these brats with serious attitude issues :S There went my wish to make one, I can't deal with that

I'm going to cuddle them. With my Sin'dorei Warblade gleaming in undead-repelling holy light.
    Sin'dorei and Forsaken working together is much better!

Sin'dorei and Forsaken working together is much better!
    Remove forsaken, then move blood elves to the alliance, and have gnomes moved to horde, and also pandaren. Better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove forsaken, then move blood elves to the alliance, and have gnomes moved to horde, and also pandaren. Better.
    We don't want your stinking gnomes and pandaren! Give us dwarves and kill off all worgen, then we'll also take your gnomes. But that's it.

So much Forsaken hate.

And no. Blood Elfs in Horde for life! :3

- - - Updated - - -

We don't want your stinking gnomes and pandaren! Give us dwarves and kill off all worgen, then we'll also take your gnomes. But that's it.
    Yea I think Dwarfs are the top race in Alliance.

Malfurion and Tyrande ruined Nelfs for me in WC3. Humans are boring. Worgens were a bad concept. Gnomes are not really a serious race.
    Female Draeneis are really cool, but doesn't fit with the male gender. So kinda need to make Fem and Male seem more like they are in the same race. ^^ Also Draenei culture is pretty boring.

So much Forsaken hate.

And no. Blood Elfs in Horde for life! :3
    In lore, they've already tried making deals with the Alliance, about joining. But yeah, blizzard doesn't exactly have the guts to follow up any lore things into the actual game.

Also Draenei culture is pretty boring.
    </3

In lore, they've already tried making deals with the Alliance, about joining. But yeah, blizzard doesn't exactly have the guts to follow up any lore things into the actual game.
    The deal with Varian was about showing their doubts and then leading them to decide that the Horde was the better choice. To show that now they are Horde for reals when they stuck with them through that crisis.

That was the reason behind it. According to some twitter post I believe it was.