Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Having to mark injured targets before casting damage or healing spells -> You just became useless to the raid team. You'll do overhealing, because other healers will simply heal up faster, without having to do all the additional steps you did.
    Obvs we'll have to wait and see, but as they're describing it in the post really feels like the final nail for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunica View Post
    Hence why I'm sort of snippy about it. Mastery never gets used in that sort of fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Wooo!

Also, really need Socks on steam eventually. But I guess I should be paying attention in class.
    And yet shamans vastly outperform on fights with actual damage. :3

No net atm, idk how long it will be either.

Deleted
    Hence why I'm sort of snippy about it. Mastery never gets used in that sort of fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Wooo!

Also, really need Socks on steam eventually. But I guess I should be paying attention in class.
    If Ill be on Steam it'll be in the next 4 hours

After that I am gonna play some SC <3

Quote Originally Posted by socksies View Post
    And yet shamans vastly outperform on fights with actual damage. :3
    They haven't actually outperformed me yet, except for that statpadding fight of Velhari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    They haven't actually outperformed me yet, except for that statpadding fight of Velhari.
    You sure they aren't stacking haste or something? Because that's how my guild's shammy works, and it makes me sad.

I guess it depends on gear and comp. My little priest is only 685, def not winning raid heals on aoe heavy most fights.

You sure they aren't stacking haste or something? Because that's how my guild's shammy works, and it makes me sad.
    I don't know. What makes me sad, is other discs with full heroic gears, unoptimal pieces, get outperformed by my little discy, with itemlevel of 705 or so. Last one had 717 on heroic socrethar, and lost by literally 50%, no joke.

Then I get barely any invites to heroic runs, when lacking achievement, when those higher geared, poorly performing people get them handed out like candy. Demotivated me to no end.

Depends on the fight :P

I remember on Mythic beastlord I had to heal on my shaman because we were short a healer. I did nothing the entire fight, got to the last phase chained my cds and wound up in first with 85th percentile. I literally did nothing until that last phase lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. What makes me sad, is other discs with full heroic gears, unoptimal pieces, get outperformed by my little discy, with itemlevel of 705 or so. Last one had 717 on heroic socrethar, and lost by literally 50%, no joke.

Then I get barely any invites to heroic runs, when lacking achievement, when those higher geared, poorly performing people get them handed out like candy. Demotivated me to no end.
    Ah. Like, bless her soul, she's so positive, but she's also so eh at healing, mostly because she's ignoring the broken as hell mastery that shammies have (you know, 50% extra healing to 90% is a fairly good boost)

I can get into heroic runs here on the US realms with 700 ilvl! I just can't seem to get my 4p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I can get into heroic runs here on the US realms with 700 ilvl! I just can't seem to get my 4p
    Join the club. My rogue can't get her soul cap for the life of her.

And I guess you are linking heroic archimonde kill? That's all people care about, whether the run is random middle boss only or not. I can't get that, if I never get a chance, and I seriously tried, for 3 weeks, daily. No one seems to care about performance these days.

And I guess you are linking heroic archimonde kill? That's all people care about, whether the run is random middle boss only or not. I can't get that, if I never get a chance, and I seriously tried, for 3 weeks, daily. No one seems to care about performance these days.
    Some groups ask for it but I honestly just look for specific bosses and sign up for everything that has them. I also look for personal loot because I have no trust in pugs to not steal loot from experience.

A few times it happened so often I just contacted everyone who ninja'd loot's main's GM.
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2015-11-09 at 07:31 PM.

Some groups ask for it but I honestly just look for specific bosses and sign up for everything that has them.
    Most heroic groups US side take time is a flat circle too, or maybe I've just been lucky. I usually drag 1-3 random 720+ people with me too though. Then again my warriors already 705 so. I'd totally help you get AOTC if you were US Lina. I guess I could maybe try to help you Jotaux?

Most heroic groups US side take time is a flat circle too, or maybe I've just been lucky. I usually drag 1-3 random 720+ people with me too though. Then again my warriors already 705 so. I'd totally help you get AOTC if you were US Lina. I guess I could maybe try to help you Jotaux?
    Oh, I have it on my main and just link that if they ask but it doesn't really come up much.

Maybe I should move to the freedomland... You guys have free wow tokens there too.

Deleted
    Maybe I should move to the freedomland... You guys have free wow tokens there too.
    And Skay

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    They liked my final project. Now i can relax. I am going to go find my lady friend and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by ViveLaVie View Post
    And Skay

And her ^^ *smiles*

Noooo, don't come here. It's like Hotel California. Once you're in, there's only one way out. :[

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    They liked my final project. Now i can relax. I am going to go find my lady friend and stuff.
    Grats Friendly!

And her ^^ *smiles*
    I mean she's her, that is true. So are Gemsies and I. Plus a bunch of other cool people. Still not worth.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Grats Friendly!
    I lied about finding my lady friend, im just gonna go to my place and make a blanket fort and pass out.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol