Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dat Moose is majestic as fuck

GLORIOUS moose, fits so well in Grizzly Hills.

Just DO hope that they've learned from WoD and won't just give us 15 recolors of the same mount type. There needs to be some moose mounts in-game as well, alongside other exciting NEW mount types.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0s View Post
    I think that mount is beautiful but..... For the life of me I can't work out why it can fly, it's totally unnecessary and makes it look pretty silly : /
    Because as much as they want to keep us grounded, they know that selling a ground only mount on the store would mean for it to only be worth a fraction of what they can charge if it flies.

Simple as that really. And I don't think it looks silly at all, it's just running in the air like so many other mounts we already have. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    Dat Moose is majestic as fuck
    Winter Olympics 2010: Ghostcrawler promised me a moose - wonder if this is a nod to that event?

10+ Year Old Account
    So... while I agree to it looking good... I have to wonder at the posts already shown; how can sheep ride a moose?

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    So... while I agree to it looking good... I have to wonder at the posts already shown; how can sheep ride a moose?
    So salty, you should get a job at McDonald's.
    Or perhaps you'd be too salty even for them...

Oh man.. I've GOT to have that moose!!

Wow ya'll are so angry.

How about you save your lunch money for a few days and buy this cool mount that some great artists worked hard to make for us like fucking adults instead of vomiting your trite "thoughts" on the matter all over the internet.

Personally I can't wait to buy it. It looks epic and I love it's dream dust hooves.
    Last edited by azrielen; 2015-08-22 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by azrielen View Post
    Wow ya'll are so angry.

How about you save your lunch money for a few days and buy this cool mount that some great artists worked hard to make for us like fucking adults instead of vomiting your trite "thoughts" on the matter all over the internet.

Personally I can't wait to buy it. It looks epic and I love it's dream dust hooves.
    Exactly, Blizz could have said "F you, no moose for you, now stop asking us to make one."

Players: WoD sucks.
    [WoW drops to 5 million subcribers]
    Investors: WTF?
    Activision-Blizzard: WoD was a success! LOL Blizzard store
    Investors: LOL okay

Thanks guys. Thanks. I hope you enjoy your moose...reindeer...thing.

P.S. I'd pay $60-70 for it if it was the only mount on the store, and WoD didn't suck. Screw that. Blizzard turned into scumbags regarding WoW. Overwatch and League, here I come!
    Last edited by Captain Busybody; 2015-08-22 at 04:24 PM.

Oh god.. The moose looks awesome, but that wobble effect reminds me of that mount-bug we had in Cata (?). Everyone complained about their character rocking back and forth :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Busybody View Post
    Overwatch and League, here I come!
    even more casual and one sided superficial flat boring grindy games

Quote Originally Posted by Boombam View Post
    even more casual and one sided superficial flat boring grindy games
    One is an RPG, one is a FPS, the other is a MOBA style game.
    FPS and MOBAs are meant for cosmetic micro-transactions to keep the game alive. MMO-RPG's, with a subscription service mind you, do not need these sales. It's unnecessary double-dipping.
    League and Overwatch have quick, pvp matches that don't need hours of commitment. So, yeah. You're right about Overwatch and League being casual and grindy, but not boring to me and many other players. However, that has nothing to do with my original comment. If you want to attack me personally, then fine, but at least make a point first.
    Last edited by Captain Busybody; 2015-08-22 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by azrielen View Post
    Wow ya'll are so angry.

I wouldnt have to save, 25 bucks is nothing. I refuse to be fleeced by a money hungry triple dipping company. They sell items that should be in game rewards and people with no sense buy em up and act like it has no effect.

The dip shits who buy this are the reason why Laughing Skull had a wolf mount instead of a reaver and the SMV folks have a boar or w/e instead of the fey dragon.

Its even better when you consider that mounts in FREE TO PLAY games are 1/2 the price. Yet the monekys just eat em up.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2015-08-22 at 04:54 PM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    So this is obviously a reward for exalted with the druid faction in Legion, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    this mount looks so awesome! but sadly its a shop mount... again.....

... That moose ... is terrible. The saddle is just wrong. I was hoping the picture wasn't doing it justice, but seeing it in action makes it look worse. It's elevated off the back which would mean all of the rider's weight would be in one part of the back. That would be painful for the animal in real life. Then with how thin the anchor point is of the saddle, chances are it'd break eventually which would mean it would be driven into the back of the animal potentially leading to their death. The rocking back in forth is also wrong. If you did that in real life, you'd not only get motion sickness but you'd also fall off.

Does anyone at Blizzard even ride animals? I'm sure they can find a ranch in California that lets them ride horses, cows, ostriches, and camels so they can get an actual feel for it rather than just watching a video or winging it. They might even be able to ride some other animals like an elephant. Blizzard's not even trying if they're failing this badly on something so basic. Blizzard failed really hard on the camel, too. You don't ride on the hump. The hump is just fat and can't really support the weight of a person. You actually ride behind the hump on a dromedary (which is what we got in game) or between them if it's a bactrian camel.

While I'm aware WoW's look is cartoony, I draw the line when it comes to mounts. It's one thing to have shoulders so large they have their own gravitational pulls or weapons so large no real person can really wield it effectively, but mounts are another matter. Some people treat animals like crap as it is. Blizzard doing things like the saddle on that moose which is a walking disaster waiting to happen just makes me wonder if they're animal abusers, too. Blizzard's promoting animal cruelty. It's one thing to go after wild animals. You can take that similar to hunting. But a mount is our domesticated friend. They should be treated well and yet many aren't. Blizzard's continuously failing on simple things that can easily be found via a Google search if they refuse to actually take a work trip to go experience it for themselves.

Deleted
    "The point of picking up lots and lots of extra Apexis Crystals"

Just to be clear: instead of 1-2 drops from mobs there is now 2-4 and with the saber bonus buff 5 sometimes.... "lots of extra"

Quote Originally Posted by odinslayer View Post
    i don't know what the meaning of you putting that part of what i said in bold, but don't you want something like that in-game for free? lol you people have been eating our ears with boars skins for 9 months, you don't like the freaking mount just DON'T BUY IT, crying on forums has been a social part of you people for some time now and that's not fun at all.
    You do realize we already paid for this mount, we paid with out monthly subs that gave them enough money to develop this and instead of adding this thing to a game as a reward, something to work for, they put it on a store, so stupid people could support their shady business practice.

If this was a F2P MMO, then fine do what ever. But it's not, they are literally cutting interesting rewards from the game adding them to the store so you would buy it.

And saying if you don't like it don't buy it is stupid. They are making re-skins so people would want buy these mount, so people would have a mount that look diffrent and cool. You are literally saying that you want to be a shill for blizz.

Also these mount definetly don't cost 20 euros the only reason they are keeping the price high is because Whales would feel special in the world with their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinraninja View Post
    wait, you are still actually paying for this game sub fees??
    i barely farm anything and i easily can pay for the tokens in gold...

havent paid for this game since tokens got released
    You.. do realize that for you to play for free, someone else paid your 13 euros + 7 extra euros, right?

While you are not paying Real Money, someone else is.
    So those "13 euros" that the poster mentioned are still very much present, even if you pay via In-game gold.
    Last edited by Darkeon; 2015-08-22 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Some pretty editing and Engrish fixing

I love the swelling, dramatic music as the moose takes flight...well done.