Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I find this interesting. Why do you think this?
    Because people want to compete with the best. Less groups playing = less competition = less groups playing =... you get it.

Right now there's like 3 groups or something actually going for times, back in MoP there were waaay more and also much better teams compared to the current ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Mirror of the Blademaster gets extra ticks from haste I believe
    This is false. As far as i know, the only stat MOTB scales with is W.DPS.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Because people want to compete with the best.
    Hahahaha...

Oh wait, are you serious? Nothing in WoW is competitive. You're not competing against a single person, especially in PVE content. Speed runs and everything else is about as competitive as a game like Solitaire is. The only people you actually play against are... not being played against at all. They're playing with you. The other people showing up on some otherwise random and pointless chart? They mean nothing. If you're not doing it, it has zero impact on you or anything else.

A minute number of misguided people who think otherwise notwithstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Scratch View Post
    Hahahaha...

Oh wait, are you serious? Nothing in WoW is competitive. You're not competing against a single person, especially in PVE content. Speed runs and everything else is about as competitive as a game like Solitaire is. The only people you actually play against are... not being played against at all. They're playing with you. The other people showing up on some otherwise random and pointless chart? They mean nothing. If you're not doing it, it has zero impact on you or anything else.

A minute number of misguided people who think otherwise notwithstanding.
    This post is a train wreck from start to finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Don't forget, boosting was a lot more worthwhile back in the day.
    Sure there's way less competition now days but i doubt it's "the fun factor", if you were anything but tank Cms were actually not that fun to do in MoP .

You're all a train wreck,

Except the Scarab Lord. I would have not advised the build but after what he said it makes sense, especially given you get most of your haste at low levels from using Focus Fire. If you consider getting your haste from Focus Fire, having any haste in your gear isn't worth it.

Second, Mirrors of the Blademaster is pure AoE power, and you can often use it every single pull.

Third, the reason nobody likes CM this time around is because all you get is a lousy weapon, not a full suit of customized special effects gear.

Sheesh.

At the beginning of the expansion I wrote some lengthy posts investigating stat relations, particularly in regards to the new hunter stuff. One of the posts was for beast mastery, in part because someone interested in Challenge Modes asked about beast mastery. Since I wrote it things have changed a lot (and there's even still a line about kill command/focus fire not interrupting steady focus, heh), but if you're looking to investigate stat weights it might provide insight into how I normally compare them more specifically.

Post is here: http://www.jadesforest.com/2014/11/w...nter-stat.html
    Press ctrl+F and search "beast mastery" to jump to that section. It was also linked on the WoWhead CM guide by somebody to refute their critical strike claim. As the URL implies, this was written September 2014, and I doubt it all still holds weight [pun intended]. Currently don't have any intention of re-investigating the same way, so all I've got on that front is this old shit.

My opinion here is that everyone sees stats all over the place doing well because that's literally the truth of it. Stats are close and synergize very well, even while specializing specific things. It's how BM has been through MoP and WoD. Now, trinkets I couldn't comment on... And that's a whole other can of worms regarding stat priority [as mentioned, blademaster loves haste/mas].
    Last edited by Nakauri; 2015-09-28 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noruego View Post
    Mirror gains hits with haste, has been established in the lenghty hunter thread on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Noruego View Post
    Mirror scales with every stat and updates dynamically to buffs(Bloodlust/Trinkets/Legendary Ring).