Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    You see me addressing politicians on TV? :s
    Internet, television--what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    No tall hipsters?
    It's one of the qualifiers. Short. Glasses. Bad taste in music.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Why is she even commenting on politics? Why is this a thing? Celebrities have no qualifications to be talking to the nation about political issues. Stop listening to 'em.
    I don't care about her opinions, I just want to point and laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    You see me addressing politicians on TV? :s
    you ever been on TV?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you ever been on TV?
    Yes

Relevance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    Proof that people who support illegal immigrants are sheltered, privileged and have never had to deal with the filth in their lives.
    Oh please, I bet that none of the 8 people you know ever even saw an immigrant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's not true, you can't tell the difference of someone who is actually in politics vs someone who is famous just because they sing or pretend to be something?
    You mean Trump?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    What's the problem because shes talking about them doing cleaning work?

10+ Year Old Account
    A racist liberal, this is hilarious, true colors finally being shown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Do we use the KKK as an example of conservatives?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    No it would not. The employers would simply have to raise wages, in order to find people willing to do the work.
    But low wages are good! So I've been told.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpopos10 View Post
    What's the problem because shes talking about them doing cleaning work?
    Because she didn't convey the concept of people like Trump hiring illegal immigrants, by asking 'who will clean his toilet'. She should have asked who is going to build his hotel in DC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You mean Trump?
    Are you saying Kelly Osbourne should run for president?

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Whats the opposite of that? A non-racist conservative?

Yay for outrage and taking things out of context. She was highlighting that Donald Trump is a man who makes the majority of his living and wealth off of the backs of the very immigrants he now hates and wants to get rid of...

Seriously..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    But low wages are good! So I've been told.
    There is a reason why the focus is on the individual, instead of the employer. There is an endless supply coming to US, because every one you deport will still return for the job. Because the labor is so cheap and beneficial for people like Trump, they will focus on the people and not the incentive they have through job availability.

But seriously...there's three ways the manufacturing sector will come back to the US:
    A. Wages and working conditions will eventually wittle away to the point of being "competitive" with third world countries. Not an ideal solution.
    B. Ridiculous amounts of protectionism. Not an ideal solution.
    C. An international treaty on labour tourism. (similar to "Sex tourism"). Wherein one who goes to a different country to exploit sub-standard labour conditions or enforcement becomes an international criminal who can be hunted down in any country worth hiding out in and brought to justice for being a slimy piece of trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Are you saying Kelly Osbourne should run for president?
    No, I'm saying her celebrity giving her at least as much credibility as Trump had to at least talk about politics. I have yet to support a celebrity running for office...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    But seriously...there's three ways the manufacturing sector will come back to the US:
    A. Wages and working conditions will eventually wittle away to the point of being "competitive" with third world countries. Not an ideal solution.
    B. Ridiculous amounts of protectionism. Not an ideal solution.
    C. An international treaty on labour tourism. (similar to "Sex tourism"). Wherein one who goes to a different country to exploit sub-standard labour conditions or enforcement becomes an international criminal who can be hunted down in any country worth hiding out in and brought to justice for being a slimy piece of trash.
    We are the top consumer in the world. The way manufacturing comes back, is if we raise taxes on imports to at the very least level the playing field. Our power is in buying, yet we don't leverage it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't mind her comment, despite it being a bit akward. It's still the truth though, the economy would probably collapse even more in the US than it already has without it's cheap labor immigrants.
    Why? - Why does you test me god? - (The rare time I'm in full agreement with you)
    On topic, Yes, crudely put (something about fields would have been better) - but totally on point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    A (lol)"celebrity" from another country, yeh, like a give a fuck what her opinions on our politics are. LOVE how she painted her self slightly racist there though.
    Is she not a US Citizen?