Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I was purposely overstating it.
    Pretty sure you were 100% serious.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So basically 75 years tops. So for the first time in 75 years that has happened that we know of...
    Most weather records start from 1914

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Most weather records start from 1914
    How did we track storms in the middle of nowhere without satellites tracking them?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I mean, Project Stormfury was a thing, and was never disclosed until many years after the fact.
    It also completely failed to accomplish what they were attempting to do.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Don't worry they are heading west, away from California.
    N Korea has already invented a system that deflects hurricanes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you were 100% serious.

Whatever you want to believe. Either way I was on your side......

It's not like I come from a continent that only has about 500 years of recorded history(lol like weather was even recorded) total...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    At best 2000 years out of millions.
    That's not recorded history, we can't know shit from the past if there is no material proof in some shape or form to present the state of the ocean at the time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    It also completely failed to accomplish what they were attempting to do.
    I was also 30 years ago, technology has had time to evolve.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully these happen one after another. Perhaps Hawaii can make more wind turbines to capitalize on the increased wind activity.

Something needs to be done about this global warming! It is now effecting Mars!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...s-warming.html

Deleted
    How did we track storms in the middle of nowhere without satellites tracking them?
    We didn't, they are talking out of their asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    N Korea has already invented a system that deflects hurricanes.
    It's called the Big Ubiquitous Lateral Longitude Swerving Huriccane Intelligence Technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I was also 30 years ago, technology has had time to evolve.
    It didn't fail for lack of technology, it failed because the underlying theory proved to be unworkable.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2015-09-01 at 12:48 AM.

I'm glad we've finally nailed down a detail (length of records) that is largely irrelevant and doesn't detract from the main point in any way.

Good work, everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'm glad we've finally nailed down a detail (length of records) that is largely irrelevant and doesn't detract from the main point in any way.

Good work, everyone.
    Its a pretty badass picture and it isnt projected to cause any major damage as of currently. Or was your main point that we need to increase taxes until hurricanes go away?

Deleted
    well the legth of the record is quite relivant to the point, of how big a procent of the hole picture we hav. because, what if 600 years ago there where the conditions and was for 6 hurricanes? we do not know but for 600years ago we do hav infomation about the planets tempreter and other stuff, just not what happende in the worlds seas.

long story shot 4 hurricanes was recorded for the first time, But probley not corsed do to the global warming up

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Its a pretty badass picture and it isnt projected to cause any major damage as of currently. Or was your main point that we need to increase taxes until hurricanes go away?
    If you've ever read my posts on what to do about it, you'll see that the only kind of tax I favor is a revenue-neutral tax that doesn't hit the consumer. I haven't mentioned taxes, and I haven't even insinuated that this is going to cause damage. I haven't implied that this is going to be catastrophic.

I already wrote my point in the other post.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Cant call it "Global Warming" anymore....its "Climate Change" now.

Cool pics though. Hate to live near where thats happening.

Quote Originally Posted by zdarr View Post
    well the legth of the record is quite relivant to the point, of how big a procent of the hole picture we hav. because, what if 600 years ago there where the conditions and was for 6 hurricanes? we do not know but for 600years ago we do hav infomation about the planets tempreter and other stuff, just not what happende in the worlds seas.

long story shot 4 hurricanes was recorded for the first time, But probley not corsed do to the global warming up
    I literally addressed this in my first post in this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    If you've ever read my posts on what to do about it, you'll see that the only kind of tax I favor is a revenue-neutral tax that doesn't hit the consumer. I haven't mentioned taxes, and I haven't even insinuated that this is going to cause damage. I haven't implied that this is going to be catastrophic.

I already wrote my point in the other post.
    lol its hard to tell with some people.

The world (and especially Asia) is going to be pumping out CO2 for quite some time, so we may as well make the best of any changes. Not that this three hurricane event can be individually correlated anyways.

Of course its real, but what people dont understand is that it barely effects most areas. In another 100 years maybe it will have a great effect, but acting like that 2 degree difference is what made those three hurricanes spawn is silly.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV