Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutex View Post
    Why not just say "I'm a rape apologist" instead of beating around the bush?
    To be fair, most of these threads would be a fuck tonne shorter if he did. Sometimes the prose is interesting to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Why not just say "I'm a rape apologist" instead of beating around the bush?
    Oh, listen and believe or you are a rape apologist? Why even have trials, lets just lynch them directly.
    Oh and also forget the fact that she was so drunk she couldn't remember things - Its not even a he said, she said, its a they say, and she cant remember.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Oh and also forget the fact that she was so drunk she couldn't remember things - Its not even a he said, she said, its a they say, and she cant remember.
    It's spelt r-a-p-e.

Deleted
    It's spelt r-a-p-e.
    No, see, sorry for you - the effects of alcohol includes an inability to transfer memories into long term storage, but this does not mean, they were not cognisant.
    See its entirely possible to be so drunk so as to have a impaired memory, but NOT be to drunk to consent.
    So no, Its Not spelled rape its - S-a-d-l-y f-o-r h-e-r a-l-c-o-h-o-l w-o-r-k-s l-i-k-e t-h-a-t

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Feminists are about much more than equal treatment. They are so far beyond the pale it isn't even funny. Even they don't even know what they want now, and it's going ot be fun watch them just devour one another. I think first wave, and even second wave feminists generally fought the good fight and got a lot of what they wanted. The third wave ones tend to be bitching and moaning about first world problems.

I treat people differently because people ARE different. You act like a fool, and you get dismissed like one.