Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If it's super duper slow I won't main it. -feral druid hatred-

If it's fast paced, I'll love it.

I'll still play it because I love the lore surrounding DHs, but I won't main a class with a slow rotation. I don't think DH will have one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fel733l View Post
    If it's super duper slow I won't main it. -feral druid hatred-

If it's fast paced, I'll love it.

I'll still play it because I love the lore surrounding DHs, but I won't main a class with a slow rotation. I don't think DH will have one though.
    I know those feels, R.I.P MoP WW

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    No permanent demonform. And it was just confirmed it will only be a short CD.
    I am out.

/peace
    I think it's less about permanent demon form and more about the short cooldown par, for me anyway. I'm afraid they'll make it so you have to cram all of your cooldowns into that one short window just to do competitive dps.

One thing that does concern me, based on the preview, was that all of the abilities shown were AOE or skill shots, with no normal targeting moves. If it turns out to just be a silly, overly mobile class like monk, with weird mechanics and MOBA style gameplay, then I will pass on it quickly.

Not sure on specifics, but if it feels clunky i guess its possible. Most class's play somewhat the same these days so cant see it being unbearable. My only hope is they don't do what they do with DK's and make them really OP for first few months then nerf them into the ground for the rest of the expansion. With only 1 DPS spec i can see us being well balanced though.

Can't wait for a fresh class.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusyn View Post
    For me to main a DH they need to have(as dps):
    ~15s interrupt
    ~30s damage redux
    decent raid CD
    decent solo ability (Normal WoD Raids)

For me to play it, just has to exist and I'll play it.

Yea.... Thats windwalkers well no raid cooldown
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    I'm only going to play whatever dps class or spec is great for 1v1 situations, the PTR will count most here. That class is probably going to do be DH for at least a few months as Blizzard stated in the past that they prefer to let a new class or spec hit the live serves overtuned and get people interested in playing it, rather than undertuned and cause people to think it sucks and never play it even if it gets buffed later on.

They did this with dks and monks (to some degree, after all monks were dueling gods in MoP but pretty lame in 3s) just as with new heroes in HOTS, and they will do this with DHs too. First few months DH will definitely be OP but after that the nerfs will start pouring in and it may be a good idea to look at other classes and specs if 1v1 and wpvp is your thing.

I need to mention that I'm not one of those DH fans, it's a cool class but I really can't say I was waiting for years for them to be added to wow.

I really wanted one in WoW for a long time now, so I will be playing a BE DH in Vengeance spec no matter what. Always liked their demonic look and lore about sacrifice for the greater cause.

them being only elfs, with those stupid as all hell ears would be the 1 thing that would keep me away from them.

oh , wait.....

/sigh....

"If you watch Godzilla in reverse, it's about a giant lizard repairing Tokyo and then Moonwalking into the ocean."

They have to be horrible for me to not main one. And by horrible i mean (as a Havoc spec, i only play dps as main specs) lack of numbers, complete lack of survivability, fecked up cluncky rotation (and by that i mean with both absurd downtimes or carpal tunnel damaging fast paces).

The "flow" is the most important part of EVERY dps spec, being it caster ranged or melee style. Everything has to fit in nicely in order to give the maximum satisfaction and, once mastered, the maximum efficiency.

What would make me not play DH as main, would be my spriest performing better than the past 2 expansions and better than the DH will. Will be getting both ready for raiding, tho.

I'll not play it if :

- It's a boring class like the Retlol / Warlol / Assarogue
    - It's there is no race choice in a futur patch
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2015-09-06 at 12:29 PM.

I won't play it if the mechanics and/or the rotations aren't interesting.

I will not main a DH. I think -after almost 11 years of playing this game- that DH will be strong at start to attract population. There will not be the same acceptance as with DKs, since we are not at Wotlk. We are close to 1/3 of the population back then. They will then balance it to be in line with other classes. The problem I see with DH (although it is still early) and the reason I will not main one (for now) is that DH seems to not have a niche. Something that will excel at.

For instance, DKs are tremendous soloers and good at PvP most of the time. They are also supreme for CM tanking with their utility spells and abilities. DHs, apart from the double jumps (inb4 great numbers of youtube videos with all kinds of exploits) and mobility (we saw that on monks as well) do not seem to have a niche. A strong niche. Anyway, we'll see.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

They'd have to royally fuck up the tank AM system for me to stay away from playing a DH. If they somehow manage to make it super boring, then i'll stick to my monk.

Keep rogue fun. And not make DH vision fuck rogue up all the time in BGs.

Demo warlocks being turned into the best thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Keep rogue fun. And not make DH vision fuck rogue up all the time in BGs.
    It is a 2 minute Cooldown man.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    I will not main a DH. I think -after almost 11 years of playing this game- that DH will be strong at start to attract population. There will not be the same acceptance as with DKs, since we are not at Wotlk. We are close to 1/3 of the population back then. They will then balance it to be in line with other classes. The problem I see with DH (although it is still early) and the reason I will not main one (for now) is that DH seems to not have a niche. Something that will excel at.

For instance, DKs are tremendous soloers and good at PvP most of the time. They are also supreme for CM tanking with their utility spells and abilities. DHs, apart from the double jumps (inb4 great numbers of youtube videos with all kinds of exploits) and mobility (we saw that on monks as well) do not seem to have a niche. A strong niche. Anyway, we'll see.
    You have no idea what, if any niche they will have. The same as when Dks's were announced no one really knew how good at certain aspects of the game they were. Really premature comment. You do say 'we'll see' though which kinda invalidates what you write before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Removing doublejump like they removed no autoattack like they did with Monks last minute.

But in reality I'll be rolling one regardless and then just reminiscing about how they almost added double jump to the game.