Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Some people dont realise that putting 1.5 Billion people in the same basket is ... racism at its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    Hmm... isn't Islam the UK's fastest growing religion as well? Looks like those hate crimes have the opposite effect. The hate after 9/11 increased conversion rates here in 'Murica as well. While i denounce this hatred, i do look at the bright side.
    Hate probably didn't cause those outcomes. Also, conversion to any religion is not a bright side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that’s several hundred times better than the tens and possibly hundreds of thousands of bonafide murders (not some sissy "hate crimes" like someone said a mean thing to you) of Christians and devil worshipers at the hands of the mohammedans in the recent couple years. How many mohammedans were beheaded and burned alive in London? None? They have it good.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-09-07 at 06:48 PM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    Good....
    What's the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Some people dont realise that putting 1.5 Billion people in the same basket is ... racism at its finest.
    It's not. Considering that followers of islam are of many races.

You reap what you sow, amirite?

"The Met defines Islamophobic offenses as "any offense which is perceived to be Islamophobic by the victim or any other person".

You won't let me tell you what to do? Islamaphobe!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    why does intolerance to a religion fall under racism exactly? You do know not everyone from the middle east is Muslim right?

Don't worry I think its dumb we consider Jews a race too but come on now. You are really starting to stretch it.
    This is the entire point. It becomes racism the moment you stigmatize the peoples of an entire region of many countries as being of one ethnicity/religion, and then point out all the negative attributes that you associate with it, without any regard for scientific or rational argumentation.

I am curious as to the level of education of the general poster on mmo-champion. This is by no means an attack on you, mate, but it just baffles me sometimes when I read some of the comments here, especially on the first page of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Sociological dictionaries define race as sharing same culture, religion, ethnicity, etc.
    Then everyone is a racist in many ways and the term becomes meaningless and weightless. It is like defining rape to include "undesired sexual comments". It makes the word rape meaningless as it includes actions that cause no harm. Additionally, sociology is a joke.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The racist victim complex is playing up again. Article about more hate crimes against muslims, it's somehow white people that are suffering.

You know white people can be Muslims right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycor11 View Post
    Good....
    What's the problem?
    Crime going up in London is good?

When I said the collective IQ of people in Essex was 162 in that other thread, I didn't expect someone to prove I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Didn't realise a religion was a race.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Civilized people understand that islamophobia falls under racism, and that any seperation between the two is pointless.
    Realistic people understand Islam is a religion which people choose to follow despite it's 8th century ideals. Race is the way you are born. I swear I saw you talking about your high IQ in another post...

You can't criticize a race, you can certainly criticize a religion.

I don't think 'hate crimes' is the correct way to respond to typical Muslim aggression. Sadly all this shit does is unify both sides to the respective cause and ends up rooting shit so deep that its impossible to stamp out. As someone else said, they reap what they sow. Perhaps a better way to say it is ALL muslims reap what some muslims sow.

This is just another reason why immigration laws need to be tightened down.

I just think what would the situation be if a group of say, 5,000 british people moved to Iran or whatever. about 500 of them start calling for british dominance of the world, calling all Iranians dogs and filth and infidels. Raping the women and daughters of the native Iranians. Would Iran be so level headed in assessing who is to blame and who isn't? Absolutely not. They would just assume all British people are like this and start killing us in retaliation.

This also points out the systemic fear of being called a racist within the UK. Do I need to explain this point really? Everyones seen how if a group of 6 clearly arab men, with entirely arab names, all drug and gang rape a 14 year old girl. Is the news the following day "6 arab men drugged and gang raped a 14 year old girl" ? No. Its "6 Asian men drugged and gang raped a 14 year old girl" one word changed and suddenly the focus (arab culture and assimilation problems when migrating) is lost.

Immigrant is this interchangeable word in most of the UK. You can pretty much use it as a derogatory term. You may as well call them animals. People forget that for every 6 arabs that gang rape a 14 year old girl, theres 100,000 who enter the country without issue, settle down, find work and contribute to society. The problem is the 0.01% who enter the country, refuse to assimilate, take advantage of the fact that our laws are extremely relaxed and then cry racism when we slap them on the wrist and tell them to knock it the fuck off.

And yes, I totally realize that this is an article about hate crimes against Muslims, but we have to look at the motives for this hate crimes. The motives are the attitudes of the aggressive minority of Muslims who refuse to assimilate and simultaneously loathe us while leeching off of our improved lifestyle. I wish I could say the hate crimes were only against known Muslim aggressors (Although I don't think even the biggest dick head deserves to be attacked physically or threatened) but we all know that in this 70% rise, you can be sure a lot of it is women in burqas minding their own business, teenagers and men who just look Arabian. The circle completes at that point. A minority of us are now attacking the innocent majority of them, distancing both sides.

Deleted
    Look at all these shit stains defending islam ROFL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    This also points out the systemic fear of being called a racist within the UK. Do I need to explain this point really? Everyones seen how if a group of 6 clearly arab men, with entirely arab names, all drug and gang rape a 14 year old girl. Is the news the following day "6 arab men drugged and gang raped a 14 year old girl" ? No. Its "6 Asian men drugged and gang raped a 14 year old girl" one word changed and suddenly the focus (arab culture and assimilation problems when migrating) is lost.
    Asian would typically be the term used to denote someone from India/Pakistan in the UK, not Arabs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by independent.co.uk
    The Met defines Islamophobic offences as "any offence which is perceived to be Islamophobic by the victim or any other person".
    So, really that number of 70% is totally meaningless.

/thread.

Deleted
    Raycism guise raycism

No, it's just racism. It's bad. It doesn't lose any weight. It''s just a bad thing. It doesn't matter if you're hating on blacks or muslims or jews or mexicans or gays, just for being just that. It's the peak of prejudice and there is no point in seperating between them. Not to mention that there are plenty of moderate muslims out there, the majority probably, same like there are plenty of moderate european christians out there, even if a few american christians tend to give the whole a bad name.

Sure thing fam

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-09-07 at 06:51 PM.

Deleted
    It's important to note that we've had a big campaign in the UK to increase reporting of "prejudiced" crimes in the last 12months. Anti-Semitic crimes in London have also jumped by around 63% in the last year and most commentators are putting it down to the campaign to come forward, not an actual change in the underlying crime rates.
    Last edited by mmocccd4d485ac; 2015-09-07 at 04:46 PM.