Healing partners

Wondering what thoughts you all had on pros/cons of 2-healing with each other healing class?

I mean to say my friend is a resto druid and I am a healer. Trying to decide what class I'd like to play in order to heal with him. Looking for pros and cons for each class when healing with a druid partner.

So far I have come up with:

DPRIEST
    PROS - bubbles plus hots have obvious synergy. Dmg reduction cooldowns plus strong tank healing aids druids in focusing on raid healing.

CONS - weak raid healing plus not great at moving health bars. Better to prevent damage and less forgiving of mistakes in that way.

HPRIEST
    PROS - able to assist with blanket healing; some burst healing potential.

CONS - same role as druid. Throughput healer with hots. Appears to be weaker than other healers. "Divine Whisper" is a disappointing cooldown imo.

PALLY
    PROS - beacons, spot healing, defensive cooldowns

CONS - weak raid healing

SHAMAN
    PROS - can pull people out of the shit in a hurry. Strong cooldowns.

CONS - Mastery is a little awkward with a druid partner because it keeps your mastery from being as effective as it can be. As far as I know, shams stack mastery.

MONKS
    PROS - super duper HPS healer. Can help blanket the raid and doesn't need to worry about ranged mechanics.

CONS - same role as druid. Not great at tank healing versus other healers. Revival sniping makes tranquility sad.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Moistie; 2015-09-09 at 09:54 PM.

Disci Priest has shielding with give healing a different component, it temporary increase the maximum amount of health you have (health+shieldamount).
    Or Healing Paladin with offers strong tank and direkt healing. with should go nice with the hot power of druids.
    Dont know about Monks that much.
    Shamans are interessting as a healing class but i dont think they combine as good with a healdruid as the first 2.( since shamans are too similiar in healing department strengths(aoe hots singletarget))
    holy priest are just weak at the moment.

Imo Disc priests are great to heal with. Druids are good at filling up bars, and if the Discs shields can keep people from dying while we do that then that team works. Holy priests are weak healers, and I wouldn't bring one to a raid if I could help it. There is nothing they do that another healer doesn't do better. Paladins are great healers all around this expac, very strong tank heals and awesome AoE burst when we need it. Shamans are useful for their CDs like Spirit Link and HTT as they don't have to stop to channel it. They're great raid healers but below average tank healers. I don't mind healing with my shamans, but the group overall feels more stable when we have a disc or paladin to mitigate damage. Monks are awesome AoE healers, though they lack real precision with their healing. Their tank healing can be great for short amounts of time, but their AoE hps is undeniable. Every healer can heal with any other healer, you just have to know each of their styles so you can make up for anything lacking you find between you. Both mitigation healers and throughput healers have their places.

Disc Priest or Holy Pala
    End of story.

Holy pala and disc priest help with tank healing and EH more than druids do.