Bestial Wrath Glyph Bug (?)

After doing dailies and messing around on my hunter I was getting super aggravated that my stupid pet kept losing aggro. It was even worse since getting the Archimonde trinket, extending bestial wrath up to 45 seconds, which got me thinking. My pet is always losing threat during BW.

For a couple weeks I would randomly do dailies and the same shit would happen, the pet always lost threat when I used BW. And then today I decided to change glyphs around and dropped the Endless Wrath glyph. My pet no longer drops threat. Like ever. It's a legit tank again. I guess you could say that glyph was *sunglasses* causing me Endless Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    After doing dailies and messing around on my hunter I was getting super aggravated that my stupid pet kept losing aggro. It was even worse since getting the Archimonde trinket, extending bestial wrath up to 45 seconds, which got me thinking. My pet is always losing threat during BW.

For a couple weeks I would randomly do dailies and the same shit would happen, the pet always lost threat when I used BW. And then today I decided to change glyphs around and dropped the Endless Wrath glyph. My pet no longer drops threat. Like ever. It's a legit tank again. I guess you could say that glyph was *sunglasses* causing me Endless Wrath.
    Its 100% intended. The glyph sounds good on paper but it's a Pvp glyph at best. Been like this since last expansion. Your pet will lose Aggro with the glyph on, it's to prevent cheesing mechanics id imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    it's to prevent cheesing mechanics
    This.
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    damn.. some serious cheesing could probably have been done with archi trink and that glyph
    start9

This is one of those hidden things that you know with experience but it is not obvious to a new player, the glyph SHOULD inform you of the aggro issue.