Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Brandon you're a total scrub, there are plenty of classes and class specs that can beat hunters 1v1. Hunters are no where near top tier in PVP or PVE.
    BS BS and more BS. If you can't win 1:1 with a hunter then you are bad.
    Not top tier in PVE. I belive you don't do PVE al all. And if you only look at damage done in PVE then again you are bad and you don't know a shit about PVE.
    Last edited by mmocbcb40bbd1d; 2015-09-13 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    If they're not OP, then you just want them to be underpowered for the sake of... not liking them?
    this id like to know also, only things i can see being strong about hunters are

lone wolf marks hunter (pvp) explosive shot surv hunter(pvp) i have to admit its very strong and unless ur raid is shit/clueless or the hunters just really good there should be a hunter on top of meters

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    A good way is to view Tournaments:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19882558?page=1#1

3 Hunters out of 24 Players, and only one is exclusive. The other two have Hunters as an option amongst other classes.
    I think OP is arguing that classes should be balanced around 1v1. Which is utter bollocks.

dont worry brandon give it 6 months and almost EVERY 1 including yourself will be complaining about how op demon hunters are just like dks were back in wrath

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    I think OP is arguing that classes should be balanced around 1v1. Which is utter bollocks.
    starting to think that also, but afi locks just destroy hunters 1v1 as you cant deter dot gamage

15+ Year Old Account
    OP is trolling you guys.

- Go post on official forums
    - do like i did, reroll huntard

ps : you wont regret it, amazing kit, especially for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    OP is trolling you guys.
    no duh, im just bored atm

1. Aoe stun,
    2. renamable pets
    3. own rare npcs
    4. own stable master npcs
    5. steath
    6. traps
    7.double invicible safe ability
    8.only one ""unkickable"" ""caster"" in game
    9. strongest pets than warlock's pets or whatever pet's
    10. one class with most cc (stuns,traps,misdirection,kick, silence, root) ingame
    11. push effect spell for to kick someone from bridge
    12. jump (almost) without cd (disengage)
    13. feight dead
    14. One of most strong damage dealers in game mainly because spammable killshot for pvp (150k) and some other spells that giving more damage than a shaman with berserker

Boys. Hunter is just Developer class.
    With fact that you disagree with the nerf --> Just prove that you're a dirty hunters...all of you.

Look at retribution paladin. What it have? Buble,buble and hand of freedom. That's all

Horrible aoe with divine storm proc ?
    ONE stun ?
    Crusader strike and judgement without dmg?

And now other classes. Nobody from them! Nobody have same options as this developerclass.
    This class want nerf...really big nerf.

Edit: btw .. i just hate hunters. I only wanted punch them on this post. Maybe i don't will read answers.
    Last edited by Artelia; 2015-09-13 at 10:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok this has gotten out of hand. Closing this.

Next time you create a thread, include an opening post that warrants more discussion, include some background info etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.