Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    right now i'm just hyped for the melee hunter, think i will main this.

And what i'm worring about is SC2 Release on Fallout 4 release date. But i think the coreplayers will buy sc2 none the less.

7+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind that most of the same people who will buy fallout 4 wont buy Starcraft and vice versa

2 different audiences and genres of games

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Holy shit those two protoss blokes became the fucking singularity and fused into a mech-god and went ham on those zerglings.
    It's two high templars merging into an archon, not a mech-god lol :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Dafuq blizzard, fallout 4 releases on the same day...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol why monks on bot?? they are awesome .
    about the trailer, again blizzard are doing their job and even i the one who dont buy games...dunno what to do buti really want this game...damn you ppl

Blizz cinematics would be so much better if they werent so fucking generic. They reek of Hollywood.

My Life For Aiur!

Until today, Heart of the Swarm was my favorite cinematic. Now it is #2.

And I hardly play SC2 tbh.

10 November will be a great day.............. to play Fallout 4.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    10 November will be a great day.............. to play Fallout 4.
    Or play both. I personally only play the campaign in starcraft 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahaha that poll.

There won't be any shortage of tanks or melee DPS in legion, that's for sure.

I think its still too soon to say if my main is going to be a DH. Am I gonna roll one? Yes, of course. Will I end up making that character my main over all my other characters? Dunno, depends on how cool it is. It's basically the same decision I have to make every expansion...and it all comes down to which class is the most fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh. I won't be changing mains until they fix BoA achievements. At the moment they don't show up in guild roster still. Also dropping the 'not earnt by' would be nice too, seeing as it's only player-side that displays it.

Yeah that poll makes you HAHAHAHA even have to bold cap it <

By the power of creative ingenuity, they best be waving a magical wand for the rogues and monks. Redesign is heavily needed, even animations.

Awesome trailer for SC though. I could watch a movie of that for 3 hours straight, just one big battle like that. One day a movie production company will do it. Maybe even call it 180, for 180 minutes of pure battle!

All them Demon Hunters...

I won't be changing, will be maining the same class I've been playing since I began. For better or worse...

everybody that pressed "demon hunter" won't play past 1 month

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of respectable pug raid leader would turn away a DH who has experience, confidence, and logs to back up their claim just because ìllidanxx joined first? LFG has built in notes when you apply to a group, use it to sell yourself.

The only people who should be worried about there being so many Demon Hunters are the ones who don't play it well so if you aren't up to the challenge of being better than the average player, expect to be replaceable in a pug or asked to reroll in a progression guild. Being better than the average Death Knight back in WotLK was by no means difficult and a lot simply gave up before hitting 80 too so I'm willing to bet the same will apply here.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2015-09-13 at 10:20 PM.

I've never been into Starcraft, so while the trailer is well done, I don't have any investment in the game itself - but I do wonder if they're planning a Starcraft 3, or if the StarCraft unit is going to be split up, or if they'll start a new franchise.

Easy money is StarCraft 3 - it will sell in the Asian markets. They're bonkers for that franchise over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    LF 1 dps (no DH). Have fun with that.
    recruiting for raiding, 1 none dh tank, range and healers, NO MELEE THAT MEANS YOU DPS DH & SURVIVAL

10+ Year Old Account
    It's way too early for this. We will only really know after the class changes in 7.0.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama