Unhappy [Resto] Recently started WoD raids and need some help.

Ello, I made long pause of WoW (almost 4 years) and came back recently. Here are things I need assistance with if anyone got time to help cluelessly old-new Resto Druid:

Talents/Glyph/Class Trinket:

Now I know standard build is ToL + NV + Germ but I am not in a progression guild, I do HC PUGs and I really really really like SotF + DoC playstyle so I want to stick with it.

Giving which talents I picked how important is Rampant Growth as my last talent? Am I losing too much if I go MoC instead of it or is RG mandatory if I go SotF?

I have Druid Class trinket from Archi and with this build + that trinket I am unsure about which glyphs should I take. Is Blooming good with 4set + Seed trinket + my talents? Generally which glyphs should I pick for my setup?

About trinket, is Darmac's Unstable Talisman Mythic version better than class trinket giving that I am using DoC talent? My first trinket is Demonic Phylactery which is amazing.

Gear:

Had some luck with PUG raiding in HC HFC and got a lot of new gear last week and today so now, considering my talent build, I am torn about Haste/Mastery vs higher ilvl.

I have 4 T18 sets I auto-equipped and that's fine but rest of the non-set gear is what troubles me. Before I had in all non-set gear slots Baleful Empowered ilvl695 with Haste/Mastery and Haste/Spirit (where is able) and I liked my haste spot a lot. New HC gear I got which ranges from ilvl705 to 715 all have stats like Multistrike and Crit.

Now logic tells me Int > ALL (go for higher ilvl) but wanted to double-check. Question is should I stick with Haste/Mastery Baleful epics OR just go with higher ilvl int boost no matter what are secondary stats?

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me, you are all bros!

Deleted
    Talents: SotF can definitely work and will probably be highest hps. Progression raiders often use Incarnation though because many of the bossfights suit the 3 minute cooldown. HotW is often picked over NV for the same reason. DoC is not considered very good unless a boss encounter suits it (either because it's very long or because there's a damage boost in the fight). Rampant Growth isn't very good and almost every Druid picks Germination because it's simply better. If you do pick it you'll need to not glyph Regrowth. MoC is generally considered pretty bad.

Glyphs: Standard glyphs are Wild Growth, Regrowth and Stampeding Roar. Many druids have tried out Blooming (me included) but the consensus seems to be that you lose too many casts maintaining both Lifeblooms, which will cost you too many other spells to be worth it. Play around with it if you like because it can be a fun change.

Trinkets: The two best trinkets are Phylactery and Unstable Felshadow Emulsion aka Leech trinket. SoC can do a good amount of healing (up to 20%) but it requires a very specific type of fight. And on those fights, Leech trinket will generally do more. Keep in mind though that the Leech doesn't show up as your healing, and if you're dealing with dumbass PUG leaders who only rate by HPS, it might bite you in the ass. I'd use SoC for now over Darmac's, until you can get your paws on the Leech trinket. Your mana should be fine especially if you use DoC.

As for gear, higher ilvl does generally have priority over secondary stats, but there's a limit. Personally I wouldn't go from best secondary stats to worst for anything less than 15 ilvls, unless it's the weapon (weapon ilvl > all because of spellpower).
    Last edited by mmoc0b02ba1114; 2015-09-17 at 01:39 AM.

Talents: SotF can definitely work and will probably be highest hps. Progression raiders often use Incarnation though because many of the bossfights suit the 3 minute cooldown. HotW is often picked over NV for the same reason. DoC is not considered very good unless a boss encounter suits it (either because it's very long or because there's a damage boost in the fight). Rampant Growth isn't very good and almost every Druid picks Germination because it's simply better. If you do pick it you'll need to not glyph Regrowth. MoC is generally considered pretty bad.
    Reading some guides I could find on net I was under impression that SotF/ToL talents dictate build and that you should pair SotF with Rampant Growth.

So basically if I want to play with SotF I should still go with Germination?

Glyphs: Standard glyphs are Wild Growth, Regrowth and Stampeding Roar. Many druids have tried out Blooming (me included) but the consensus seems to be that you lose too many casts maintaining both Lifeblooms, which will cost you too many other spells to be worth it. Play around with it if you like because it can be a fun change.
    That glyph combo I was using. I just wondered if anything change with 4set bonus + SotF + Druid Class trinket.

Thanks for the nice answer, it helped a lot! <3

Quote Originally Posted by DayToEnd View Post
    Reading some guides I could find on net I was under impression that SotF/ToL talents dictate build and that you should pair SotF with Rampant Growth.
    So basically if I want to play with SotF I should still go with Germination?
    You don't need to pair SotF with rampant growth. You will most likely be using SotF proc with wild growth anyway and their cooldowns align pretty good. Germination will almost always heal more than rampant growth. Only point of having rampant growth is places where you HAVE to do single target healing so you can keep proccing SotF and cast regrowth but as I said this will reduce your overall healing with the benefit of doing more single target heals.

Yes, just use SotF with Germination. You will want to use every single SotF proc on Wild Growth and not buff anything else with it. That means not casting WG on cooldown but delaying it a bit and casting it right after Swiftmend. Swiftmend is used on cooldown if there is enough damage to warrant the WG that follows after it, otherwise you can sit on Swiftmend for a bit.

Alright guys, thanks for the help! <3

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't recommend glyph of blooming with 4 set and class trinket, you spend much more time (GCD's) recasting blooms that you lose out on a lot of potential reju heals and therefore reducing the potential effectiveness for the class trinket. Glyph of blooming fine if you only have 2 set, could potentially use with 4 set in certain circumstances. (I actually used blooming+class trinket on our tyrant kill this week and it was pretty horrible, even though I ranked highly) Class trinket doesn't seem to "work" on tyrant, but atleast I know for next week :P

Quote Originally Posted by Daear View Post
    I generally agree with this. The ONLY case I will try and make for Glyph of Blooming is on Council, both mythic and heroic. If you lifebloom the people with the debuff and let it expire then reapply your lifebloom will do an IMMENSE amount of healing. That glyph coupled with SoC as your second trinket over the leech once will make you a beast. Lifebloom in this case has the potential to be your top heal by miles.