Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Generally got disconnect issues the last few days; not even trying HL at the moment. Will I know rsp what is the indication that I was placed in the leaver queue?

I logged in, checked out Widowmaker Nova in try mode and then logged out.

It was a productive day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dustin Browder liked one of my tweets about them removing Herbal Cleanse, a small percentage of me thinks hes a troll.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Dustin Browder liked one of my tweets about them removing Herbal Cleanse, a small percentage of me thinks hes a troll.
    It means he's read it. Your feedback is noted!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It means he's read it. Your feedback is noted!
    Oh. Okay then. I remember playing a ranked game and was the only person on my team that actually had a rank. When we lost the game, I was the only person to lose points. When I tweeted it to him he just liked it, kinda even made me more salty because he did.... Like why would he like it? >. >
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to drop down to rank 40 from 38 on a seven-game losing streak before getting in a victory.

Oh, and I ended up on some player's Twitch stream during one of those games. We lost on a four-five level deficit on Battlefield of Eternity. Most of the team was mad at me for picking Kerrigan when they said they wanted a melee assassin to round out Raynor (they really meant another ranged, but I guess they didn't elaborate more clearly).

Today I finished my epic adventure, and got Abathur to level 20. I'm overjoyed, plus it's my first hero at lvl20. The closest one is Jaina at lvl11
    Now I can haughtily look down on people trying to tell me how to play Abathur, and trample them with my experience.

Abathur is such an incredible character, I immediately fell in love with him ever since I bought him because I was tired of waiting for Aba to be on free rotation. It was quite fun to buy Starcraft 2 afterwards to see what was his original story. Also, Master skin is the best skin! It makes him look like a zerg icon when looking from the side, and just generally he becomes much more menacing. He's not a slug anymore, but a spiked monstrosity.

Evolution Complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
    I managed to drop down to rank 40 from 38 on a seven-game losing streak before getting in a victory.

Oh, and I ended up on some player's Twitch stream during one of those games. We lost on a four-five level deficit on Battlefield of Eternity. Most of the team was mad at me for picking Kerrigan when they said they wanted a melee assassin to round out Raynor (they really meant another ranged, but I guess they didn't elaborate more clearly).
    yeah thats the rank where I experienced hell. Win 2, lose 3 and so on. Wins are easier to come by for me now, but even one loss can ruin a rank up quite a bit.

Anyway, I tried Anubarak and Arthas after the rework and managed to win the few QM games on them. Already getting a good feel of these heroes, Arthas in particular.

I also managed to get a first win in TL. No voicecomms, though we dd have a rank 1 in our party, who opted to take stitches as a last pick as ETC or Muradin were either picked or banned. I was Nazeebo, my recent lucky pick for HL games. Runnng toad build. 17 more TL placements to go.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    yeah thats the rank where I experienced hell. Win 2, lose 3 and so on. Wins are easier to come by for me now, but even one loss can ruin a rank up quite a bit.

Anyway, I tried Anubarak and Arthas after the rework and managed to win the few QM games on them. Already getting a good feel of these heroes, Arthas in particular.

I also managed to get a first win in TL. No voicecomms, though we dd have a rank 1 in our party, who opted to take stitches as a last pick as ETC or Muradin were either picked or banned. I was Nazeebo, my recent lucky pick for HL games. Runnng toad build. 17 more TL placements to go.
    Just keep going, the regular season mount unlocks at rank 40 in TL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Just keep going, the regular season mount unlocks at rank 40 in TL.
    Yeah just waiting till this weekend as I am swamped with IRL. Will definitely give it a go. Even if I don't get any thing I'll just try to improve my MMR fo season 1 as there's just a soft reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/DustinBrowder/st...78695203196928
    At least I don't have to re-grind rank 1 I had before the wipe happened.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got to try out Tracer this week since she's on the free rotation. I had queued up with her regular skin on my third match on BhB.

I ended up with THIS:

Last edited by Nerraw; 2016-05-25 at 09:20 AM. Reason: resized image

I got to try out Tracer this week since she's on the free rotation. I had queued up with her regular skin on my third match on BhB.

I ended up with THIS:
    Thats odd lol.

I also tried tracer yesterday. Halfway past level 4 now. Still getting the hang of her - I try to be as cautious as possible. Stil need to practice how to use recall properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Today I finished my epic adventure, and got Abathur to level 20. I'm overjoyed, plus it's my first hero at lvl20. The closest one is Jaina at lvl11
    Now I can haughtily look down on people trying to tell me how to play Abathur, and trample them with my experience.

Abathur is such an incredible character, I immediately fell in love with him ever since I bought him because I was tired of waiting for Aba to be on free rotation. It was quite fun to buy Starcraft 2 afterwards to see what was his original story. Also, Master skin is the best skin! It makes him look like a zerg icon when looking from the side, and just generally he becomes much more menacing. He's not a slug anymore, but a spiked monstrosity.

Evolution Complete.
    Nice! Aba master race!

Chronal accelerator malfunctioning again? Probably Chromie's fault.

I've heard a few people say they've had weird skin bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I ended up with THIS:

http://i.imgur.com/mdR7H9Dl.jpg
    My friend queued as a regular Brightwing, and ended up as master skin too, dark tint. But what's even more important - I could see her as master Brightwing too! So it was not a graphical bug that is only seen to a person himself.

Before that, she was trying out the skin in shop, so maybe that had something to do with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    From what I heard, if the opposing team also has the same hero, you can get their skin or something.

Deleted
    I just started playing this week and only have time to play about 2 games a day but have been on a 6 game winning streak now playing as Stiches and Anub, so that's my best accomplishment. Really want to try Azmodan next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't anyone tell me Brightwing is so damn fun? Between her and Mercy, I've discovered my new love of jumping around healing people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Why didn't anyone tell me Brightwing is so damn fun? Between her and Mercy, I've discovered my new love of jumping around healing people.
    Have I introduced you to an adventure yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought Kharazim's master skin today, felt like I could spare the 10k on a skin :P

Also managed to play my TL placement matches, ended up with 11:9 which isn't the greatest, but still got to R15.