Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Ahmed's invention turns out to be a fraud.

http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/...and-ourselves/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmSwJTqpgY

Let's look at the facts. This kid did not build nor invent this clock as he keeps saying that he did.

If you actually take the time to look a the 'clock' Ahmed had and look further into the story it appears that Ahmed's father (who is a muslim activist) had purposefully dismantled an alarm clock and put it in a pencil case that resembles a briefcase. And then had his son Ahmed take this 'clock in a briefcase' to school fully well knowing that a briefcase full of electronics and big timer that goes "beep beep beep beep" is going to get misconceived as a briefcase bomb. To which then he can then shout "It's a clock you racist!"

I've been laughing at the kids different interviews all evening he gives such canned answers that you know his father has asked him to give.

I like how he shows off his other inventions like the media player he built which is clearly just the insides of a stereo or something ripped out and dangling around. Then there's some USB extension cable with all the casing taken off with mass-manufacturing parts.

This little dude would open a pack of biscuits and tell you he invented the wheel.

And to those who want to shout racism at me. I'm a half white british and half-jamaican.. I've been in fights due to people giving me racist abuse all my life. Which is why I can't stand people looking for excuses to scream "Racist!"

Hell even when I cut my beard a certain way I had some arabic guys in town mistake me for one of there friends haha .
    Last edited by mmocf23e91046b; 2015-09-21 at 01:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's already an existing thread for this topic. You can direct your racist rants there.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

The fact that you're taking such great effort to discredit the kid says more about you than your lol does post about him =)

Deleted

20 secs is all it takes

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insurge View Post
    http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/...and-ourselves/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmSwJTqpgY

Let's look at the facts. This kid did not build nor invent this clock as he keeps saying that he did.

If you actually take the time to look a the 'clock' Ahmed had and look further into the story it appears that Ahmed's father (who is a muslim activist) had purposefully dismantled an alarm clock and put it in a pencil case that resembles a briefcase. And then had his son Ahmed take this 'clock in a briefcase' to school fully well knowing that a briefcase full of electronics and big timer that goes "beep beep beep beep" is going to get misconceived as a briefcase bomb. To which then he can then shout "It's a clock you racist!"

I've been laughing at the kids different interviews all evening he gives such canned answers that you know his father has asked him to give.

I like how he shows off his other inventions like the media player he built which is clearly just the insides of a stereo or something ripped out and dangling around. Then there's some USB extension cable with all the casing taken off with mass-manufacturing parts.

This little dude would open a pack of biscuits and tell you he invented the wheel.
    Interpretation: I'm racist and can't come to terms with reality. Therefore, crazy theories must be correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    a blog and youtube channel confirm!?!?!?!?

stop the presses~!!~!!!~!!

Building things like clocks and radios have been a popular pass time for high school geeks for decades. You can easily find instructions on how to build these things and where to get parts online.

Nobody is saying he invented the digital clock.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

you retarded mate? he's 15, did you want him to smelt the metal that would become the chips and create the wire that would go into a clock? Every kid interested in engineering starts by taking shit apart and seeing if you can put it back together.

And then had his son Ahmed take this 'clock in a briefcase' to school
    You mean clock in a pencil case?

fully well knowing that a briefcase full of electronics and big timer that goes "beep beep beep beep" is going to get misconceived as a briefcase bomb.
    Right, because who would ever think that something with a timer that beeps would be an alarm clock instead of a bomb?
    Last edited by Only the Best; 2015-09-21 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xylense View Post
    you retarded mate? he's 15, did you want him to smelt the metal that would become the chips and create the wire that would go into a clock? Every kid interested in engineering starts by taking shit apart and seeing if you can put it back together.
    Bingo. Plus who cares about the level of his sophistication. That part doesn't matter. The whole reason this became a story is because the authorities over reacted, criminally no less.

This will get closed, but yes, it's just a deconstructed and then reassembled countdown clock in a fishy box. The concerns about a bomb were valid no matter how much the SJWs whine about.

It's a way for people to mask their phobia of Muslims. This same type of idiotic banter is also used to hide racism, sexism, etc.

Every kid interested in engineering starts by taking shit apart and seeing if you can put it back together.
    I did that when I was eight, and got yelled at for it.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgia View Post
    This will get closed, but yes, it's just a deconstructed and then reassembled countdown clock in a fishy box. The concerns about a bomb were valid no matter how much the SJWs whine about.
    Initial concern yes. But what happened beyond that is the problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, the kid was being fed lines by his sister and ended up getting a scholarship.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    I did that when I was eight, and got yelled at for it.
    Thats because you were using sex toys ffs. You don't dismantle your parents sex toys man! Now brb gonna go make a clock because I want a free surface pro

Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    Initial concern yes. But what happened beyond that is the problem.
    Maybe, but there is precedent of people from said religion using kids so he had to be detained somehow to clarify everything.

Non-Westeners must be laughing their heads off at the stupid lengths to which we in the West go through to pacify offended minorities in our own countries! It demonstrates a weakness that makes us ripe for the picking. How sad that society not only condones this but actively encourages it!
    "Listen widely to remove your doubts and be careful when speaking about the rest, and your mistakes will be few..." — Confucius.

The furious raging hate this kid is getting is frankly disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Thats because you were using sex toys ffs. You don't dismantle your parents sex toys man!
    I made them better, damnit.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.