Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It's not unique to Vyxn, the differance between SJW and those who attack them is just the definition of social justice. This thread being a perfect example for Vyxn, because the group in the OP already identifies as BLM. They become SJW, because their social justice does not match Vyxn's. That's the only differance... Building a wall with Mexico? That's social justice... Defending Davis's refusal to even follow the law? Also social justice... He is SJW...
    Deep may he bury his head in sand, to not see the cracks in his fortress.
    Great may his voice be, to shout louder than those who are wrong.
    Dense may his skull be, to resist the permeation of new ideas and reasoning.
    Go forth and wreak justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I'm going to take a guess that Vyxn doesn't like coloured people much.
    why because I wont ignore a group declare racism when when there is no racism what the are screaming about
    that makes me a racist?
    thanks for proving my point about SJW how they see racism in anything and everything
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-09-23 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    why because I want ignore a group declare racism when when there is no racism what the are screaming about
    that makes me a racist?
    thanks for proving my point about SJW how they see racism in anything and everything
    You have strange way of wanting to ignore. It doesn't actually prove your point. Your reply to prove your point, would be asking how you are being racist. As is, you double down and claim you want to ignore something, you are actively talking about and even invoking by bringing up SJW... That's not how ignoring works...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The PC Principal frat came out strong in this thread lol

Deleted
    You PC bro?

But really, we don't have #BLM here in the UK. I feel like we're missing out.

I'm going to sue mother nature for racism. The leaves are changing colour right now. And that's racist.

Must be pretty miserable to see other people complain and feel the need to counter their complaints with MORE complaints.

It's not unique to Vyxn, the differance between SJW and those who attack them is just the definition of social justice. This thread being a perfect example for Vyxn, because the group in the OP already identifies as BLM. They become SJW, because their social justice does not match Vyxn's. That's the only differance... Building a wall with Mexico? That's social justice... Defending Davis's refusal to even follow the law? Also social justice... He is SJW...
    I dont have any problem with what SJW stand for in many cases, and im not in disagreement with BLM for what they stand for the most part most have a valid point it is the way they go about it
    seeing things that aren't there, accusing people of racism that isn't true. using social bully tactics to get there message out. marching down the street chanting "what do we want dead cops when do we want it now" "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon"

- - - Updated - - -

You have strange way of wanting to ignore. It doesn't actually prove your point. Your reply to prove your point, would be asking how you are being racist. As is, you double down and claim you want to ignore something, you are actively talking about and even invoking by bringing up SJW... That's not how ignoring works...
    typo is was meant to be wont ignore

10+ Year Old Account
    I dot have any problem with what SJW stand for in many cases, and im not in disagreement with BLM for what they stand for most have a valid point it is the way they go about it
    seeing things that aren't there, accusing people of racism that isn't true. using social bully tactics to get there message out. marching down the street chanting "what do we want dead cops when do we want it now" "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon"
    Then address those specific points. Instead, in this very thread, you invoke SJW when there was no need for it. Making your idea that you have no problem with what they stand for, bizarre in your behavior. It doesn't make any sense for you to call this SJW, to deride it, when this has nothing to do with them. You litteraly inserted a group you claim to have no problem with, to equate with another group you don't have a problem with. It's like saying a leak in your house is because of SJW, not that you have a problem with SJW.

- - - Updated - - -

typo is was meant to be wont ignore
    Which makes your previous comment make less sense. You cannot ignore a group, even though you have no problem with it and even call them another group you don't have a problem with. How about not ignoring their actions? Was 'a group' also a typo, when you meant to say 'action'?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Seems like a mistake that was corrected. Not a big deal really.

Although I think people (in general) are kinda stupid for thinking nooses are made with wire hangers or that the hangers resemble nooses. have you never been to an East or Pacific Asian neighborhood; have you never seen an actual rope noose?

Come on.

anyone who thinks nooses is racist to begin with failed history and should not be taken seriously

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    anyone who thinks nooses is racist to begin with failed history and should not be taken seriously
    It depends on the context, in this case it wasn't racist.

Then address those specific points. Instead, in this very thread, you invoke SJW when there was no need for it. Making your idea that you have no problem with what they stand for, bizarre in your behavior. It doesn't make any sense for you to call this SJW, to deride it, when this has nothing to do with them. You litteraly inserted a group you claim to have no problem with, to equate with another group you don't have a problem with. It's like saying a leak in your house is because of SJW, not that you have a problem with SJW.
    are there valid cases of police brutality dam right there are. are blacks disproportionately at the receiving end of that brutality statistics seems to prove that true
    now why blacks are disproportionately at the receiving end can be debated. Im willing to have that debate but you cant with a SJW because he will call you a racist for wanting to have that debate. an SJW wants you to sit down and shut up and accept their reason why blacks are disproportionately at the receiving end of that brutality it is because of racism and if you disagree they call you a racist
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-09-23 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It must be fun to make shit up and have a ton of people believe you.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Looking for issues where there aren't any. They're not paranoid at all!

10+ Year Old Account
    are there valid cases of police brutality dam right there are. are blacks disproportionately at the receiving end of that brutality statistics seems to prove that true
    now why blacks are disproportionately at the receiving end can be debated. Im willing to have that debate but you cant with a SJW because he will call you a racist for wanting to have that debate. an SJW wants you to sit down and shut up and accept their reason why blacks are disproportionately at the receiving end of that brutality it is because of racism
    No, you cannot start the discussion because you disregard them as SJW and not individuals. You are complaining about being called racist, when you invoked SJW before anyone called you racist.

BLM has been running out of material for a few weeks now. I'm figuring now that the noose thing hasn't worked out, maybe they can go back to that conspiracy that KFC is putting secret ingredients in the chicken that make black men impotent.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    You PC bro?

But really, we don't have #BLM here in the UK. I feel like we're missing out.
    You're going to have #MLM much sooner. Blacks in the UK are much more civilized than those in the US. Any of my friends in the US that were born in Africa can't stand African Americans. I would wager that nearly 100% of the blacks in BLM were born here with at least 2 generations born here.

It depends on the context, in this case it wasn't racist.
    That can be said for anything, a noose isn't special

Again, they don't even look like nooses