Tranq shot in HFC

So I would be interested to know what hunters are tranqing in HFC?

Boss & spell name or ID

Quote Originally Posted by silverstarzs View Post
    So I would be interested to know what hunters are tranqing in HFC?

Boss & spell name or ID
    Jeez, I don't even remember last I used it in HFC. I do not recollect using it on boss encounters. They can make it useful by adding a glyph that will make it something like "reduce focus cost and do mass dispel" something of that sorts. I find myself using it on trash more than anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Council, on bloodboil for his stacks, but thats it i think
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Using it on bloodboil stacks is pretty much waste of global as it only dispels 1 stack where druid or rogue can dispell all stacks with 1 cast.

7+ Year Old Account
    I use the mod "Steal, Purge & Dispel". Does an awesome job at letting me know when to tranq, though I'm not sure if there are any scenarios where it's needed on a boss in HFC and very much agree it's used a lot more on trash & 5-mans.

yea, ok, that was what I also thought but I wondered if I was missing anything.

So, on trash in HFC - where do you guys use it (and what spell). The only place I have ever fired it is at the big trash just outside (down the steps) from Socrethar.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am prone to fire it off on things like 'fel cauderize' and on council.

If people suck at interrupts, the second add puts a dispellable heal on the boss. And as other people have said, blood boil enrage stacks are best done by Druids as soothe removes all stacks, and idk if shiv does all stacks or just one. Fel cauterize on the trash after iron reaver heals A LOT, but it's applied to multiple targets so you can only get one dispel. There's one other time where it's SOMETIMES useful on kormrok trash. If someone gets mind controlled they can cast buffs on the trash such as bop which can be tranqed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Using it on bloodboil stacks is pretty much waste of global as it only dispels 1 stack where druid or rogue can dispell all stacks with 1 cast.
    Indeed, this. Hunters should be the last class on enrage dispel duty. If you don't have a Druid or Rogue then you're shit out of luck.