Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If we don't get a D1 lynch everyone will go BatS*** crazy tomorrow for no real reason.

Also, in honour of our mod. Guys I'm the Cop please don't lynch me.

Vote: Pistol

Because I don't want to waste tomorrow arguing about why a lack of D1 lynch was a good or bad thing and who's to blame.

vote arialla

"Sorry guys late work shift" "sorry tired" "will post later" " emergency came up can't post" "sorry"

There you go guys I just posted everything arialla would have anyway, we can lynch now
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    20 people have posted.
    I'm at 8 votes. Since it isn't stated in the OP whether or not we minority lynch is in effect or not, I'll have to assume the worst case scenario.

I'm the fucking cop. GG guys.

I hate lightning round D1s.

Vote: Arialla

Not sure I believe that level of unlucky vs a low-risk gambit with D1 rules not being able to counter-discuss (with bonus possibility of drawing out real if not) but also no real reason to chance it yet either (IMO).

It says nothing about minority lynch while stating the lynch rules so i'd assume it is not in play. Due to it I guessed there was a high chance of no D1 lynch unless it trained someone who posted early and couldn't defend.

Before the train/claim my game theory was going to be:
    Due to the D1 format the coordinated scum team(s) would be highly tempted for some to throw out a quick post/vote on anyone not on their team to encourage a train (since cant discuss options) and have plausible deniability if they start a town train ("only 1 post!" & "just had to guess with no info!") -- then at least some others are going to hang back to ensure votes dont reach majority and/or push/secure a non-team lynch. So i'd theorize its fairly likely to be multiple scum in the first half-dozen or so of voters but its not like town wouldn't do similar too. And of course its weak logic with little to go on, but worth keeping in mind.

My vote is for Arialla. Its the clear alternate train, and if it succeeds we get info for both, and if another claim makes it fail and we lynch no one that almost had to be expected in this format, and we work with what we have tomorrow. Or if pistol is hammered we have info that way too just with risk involved. (22/30 votes cast -- pistol at 8 ari at 5, either still possible)
    vote: Arialla

Deleted
    Vote Arialla

Honestly this might have been who I voted for anyway, now its really the only option.

I guess it's kinda between Ari and PP at this point.

Vote: Arialla

Hello friends!

Here is your vote tally:

Pistol (8): Crackle(#3), Robozerim(#6), Valyrian(#10), Lysah(#14), Decagon(#16), Palawin(#17),Tumppu(#18), Karragon(#21)
    Arialla (7): Anakso(#19), Dupti(#20), Kel(#22), Pistol(#23), Razamith(#24), Dranx(#25), Monkz(#26)
    Reticence (2): Lelly(#2), Largehorn(#11)
    Catta (2): Graeham(#8), Reticence(#13)
    Kurenai (1): Planeshaper(#5)
    Uggor (1): Virothe(#7)
    Anakso (1): Squishei(#9)
    Virothe (1): Catta(#15)

With only 6 players allowed to still post, majority lynch cannot be reached so we will be ending the day here. Sorry for those who didn't get a chance to post, better luck tomorrow!

Night 1 will last a maximum of 36 hours or until all actions have been received. Stay safe!

Day 1 has ended with a no-lynch.
    It is currently Night 1.

Last edited by mercychan; 2015-09-29 at 09:33 PM.

Well, fuck, is this where we're at? :x

I can't in good conscience vote a claimed cop.

Vote Arialla

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Haaaay.

So I think general consensus is to kill Arialla.

Soooo.

Vote: Arialla.

I AM SO SMART.

Guys it's night, stop talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    The darkness envelopes Kurenai and Elypop, forcing them to sleep longer than the rest of town whenever dawn approaches. (Do not talk at night, I will PM punishments.)
    Last edited by Lora; 2015-09-30 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

After a short day of not much happening, the citizens of Nowhere awake and reconvene in the town square. Strangely it would appear that the crowd of people has grown shorter than the previous day.

Crackleslap a Vanilla Townie was killed during the night.
    Listo a Heckler was killed during the night.

Role: Heckler

Abilities:You may choose one person per night to send a mean message to. It can't be game related, and cannot be longer than two sentences.
    Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated!

With 28 people alive, 15 votes are required to majority lynch.
    The day-one rules are lifted and there is no post restriction, however Kurenai and Elypop cannot post for 6 hours for talking during the night.

- Special Day 2 Event -
    Answer this riddle: When is 99 greater than 100?

Please answer the riddle by typing Answer: _________ (in bold). Each player only gets two attempts to answer. The first player to answer it correctly will be PM'd a secret prize. There is no penalty for wrong answers.

It is now Day 2.

Day 2 will last for 72 hours or until majority lynch is reached.

Last edited by mercychan; 2015-09-30 at 07:56 PM.

answer: on a digital clock.

fos lelly and Largehorn
    This forum would not lynch the previous games mod on day 1. Why would you waste your single vote on someone with no prospect of being lynched?

Answer: When you use a microwave (Because when the microwave is set to '100', it runs only for a minute, while 99 runs for 1:39).

Deleted
    Answer: When you type it into a microwave?

We appear to have problem; without minority lynch in play, it will be easy for scum to survive as long as they keep the town divided and unable to focus on a single lynch (as yesterday proved).

valyrian wins already...

nice "hard riddle" lora xD
    I'll PM you the prize val

10+ Year Old Account
    listen. I decided to be nice because no one would have guessed my original one.
    Last edited by Lora; 2015-10-01 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Answer 1: When 99 is Wayne Gretzky cause he's known as "The Great One", so presumably he''d be greater than 100.

Answer 2: On a top 100 countdown number 99 would be a higher rank and as such greater than 100

I realize now that it's already answered correctly, but I want to throw these answers out anyway. I never would have guessed when input on a microwave.

So, I loved being almost lynched because the game started while I was at work and day 1 ended before I got home.

Now that that is said.

Looks like hopefully just a one mafia game, I'm rather sick of the two.

Odds are if we do have a vigi he didn't kill. Other than that... Its hard to say based on a day 1 like that