Anger Management with T18 4 set? Can someone explain to me why I should use it?

So after getting my t18 4 set as fury I can't seem to figure out my talents for single target.
    All the guides say Anger Management this, but I'm left wondering why? The 4 set makes recklessness go off cooldown at completely random intervals and one of the big things Anger Management did was reduce the CD on Recklessness. Now that effect is pretty much useless when your 4 set takes 1 minute of it in 1 second.

So I figured don't use Ravager as thats an aoe move and to use Siegebreaker. But I don't see anyone else using Siegebreaker and now It makes me think I'm doing something wrong.

Also the guides say use Bloodbath on single target? How is that really better than using Avatar on Single Target? I thought it was more of an aoe move, or better used on a fight where the ring is used on CD. Shouldn't Avatar be used over Bloodbath on single target where the ring isn't used on CD

Well, for one thing, AM reduces the cooldown of more than just reck...

Deleted
    Like Scyrge said you don't do it for reckless. In most fights that you play fury you do it to get reduced cd in bladestorm. If there is no burst aoe and no bladestorm then you should get siegebraker. As for avatar/bloodbath, generally speaking bloodbath is better but by a small margin and depends on fight length, ie if you can get an extra bb. Thing is in this tier everyone got horn as one of their fury trinkets and avatar work with it while bb doesn't, so avatar wins for that only.

AM styl reduce CD of reclessness and alsow other skills , Ravager is only worth using on AoE burst Fightst liked Komrog or Iskar , on more passive AoE like Xull or Mithic Manoroth BS+AM is better

Sigebreaker is only worth use on very short fights or fighhts with specific timings like Zakun or Iron reaver

Blodbath vs Avatar thing is a bit more about TG vs SMF and how big impact in fight Execute have
    Avatar is a bit better for SMF becous in SMF autoatacks do more% of DPs then in TG, Blodbath have bigger impact on speciall atacks so its better for TG or when Execute phease is realy important

Class trinket boost to rage generation increases the value of AM.

Problem is that if the ring is used exactly every 2 min, your bloodbath or avatar won't be up in time if they're used on CD. And sitting on a cooldown for ages kind of defeats the purpose of taking AM. If you can convince the raid to delay the ring by ~10s each time, then this isn't a problem.

Otherwise, I found siegebreaker + BB to be the highest DPS, delaying each siegebreaker by 15s to line up with BB. Then everything lines up with ring every time.
    Last edited by apoe; 2015-10-05 at 06:44 PM.

AM is a confusing talent. It is only worth it if you are able to get an extra [insert cd here] in during the fight, which requires knowing your group's kill time and then mathing out how much rage you spend every second on average then figure out how long the CD's will be. Honestly just go with SB or Rav.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herogamer555 View Post
    AM is a confusing talent. It is only worth it if you are able to get an extra [insert cd here] in during the fight, which requires knowing your group's kill time and then mathing out how much rage you spend every second on average then figure out how long the CD's will be. Honestly just go with SB or Rav.
    That doesn´t sound right. Go with the worse talentsw because it´s a little bit more hassle to check if Am is viable or not?
    Usually, if you start progressing a new encounter, you have a good grasp about how your average dps will be after the first few tries.

Go with what Kostattoo said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

AM is really only strong as fury now when it's paired with bladestorm as it makes it a ~45s CD. I wouldn't take it single target (take siegebreaker instead) but on fights like Hellfire Assault and Mannoroth it's really strong. With average RNG you can get your recklessness to come off CD and use it with every single bladestorm.

You can use AM to get you bladestorm back early, if the adds you're killing spawn on 30/60 secs timers then you can either take ravager or siegebreaker or just AM if you're struggling to get your recks back, but you shouldn't be with the new tier. Bare in mind ravager is a fairly pointless talent nowadays except really on Kormrok although that's very pad-worthy, unless you are sinking it into the ring but in that case you're probably taking away other people's passive cleave or their AOE without losing much. You can also use it on Iskar.

If the ring is about to come up and you sink avatar in before then you should probably get some better weakauras, just line it up especially given your damage outside of burst, AOE and execute isn't much in comparison to other classes. The difference between avatar and bloodbath is so small that it is just worth using avatar so much more, for the simple reason that sometimes there may be some adds that are going to die quickly and you are just using it for single target damage. Your bloodbath will barely get time to do ticks on the adds so just run with avatar, similar for arms really, if you're in a fight where adds are gonna die like Archimonde or Tyrant for when you're sinking in your executes because likely mobs will just die mid-bloodbath tick.

Just bare in mind that reck isn't an overly insane cooldown compared to what it was last tier, however lots of recks are good, but it's usually not worth taking a talent to get 1 more reck over a short fight when you could have a free ability that hits for 400k that you can sink into the ring.

Mostly because Ravager is underwhelming for Fury, while Siegebreaker requires more GCDs and is single target only.

Anger Management is crucial to ensuring you can Bladestorm more, and Bladestorm is overall the single most important part of a Fury Warriors toolkit.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    and Bladestorm is overall the single most important part of a Fury Warriors toolkit.
    Remove it. Remove it now. See the light Archi, won't you please.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmaz View Post
    Remove it. Remove it now. See the light Archi, won't you please.
    I wouldn't advocate removing Bladestorm outright, but I have noted in the past that it is one of of the worst problems with Warriors, balancing wise. There's nothing wrong with Warriors being good at AoE, it's a decent niche to have, and almost always useful in groups, but it comes to us at a cost, a cost that many other classes do not have to bear.

The problem that Bladestorm creates is that nothing competes with it, Avatar and Bloodbath combined would still be a joke next to what Bladestorm can do. Therefore the far better solution would be to rearrange the talent tree to facilitate better balancing.

Bladestorm should share a tier with Ravager and Dragon Roar: This would allow all three of our AoE abilities to be balanced around one another, and give different options for different scenarios or player preference. Likewise, Bloodbath and Avatar should then share a tier with Anger Management so that all of our cooldown related talents compete with one another.

This would not only make balancing a whole lot better, but would also address the "automatic choice" issue that Warriors face. As of right now, if there are more than two targets you always take Dragon Roar and Bladestorm, because they are simply better than the single target alternatives on the same tier. The byproduct of which is that we have to choose what to be good at. Are we going to take AoE talents and sacrifice our single target, or are we going to take Single Target and be worthless on AoE? This isn't a compelling choice. By grouping talents along similar lines, it not only improves the competitiveness of individual talents, but the balance of the base class as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    Class trinket boost to rage generation increases the value of AM.

Problem is that if the ring is used exactly every 2 min, your bloodbath or avatar won't be up in time if they're used on CD. And sitting on a cooldown for ages kind of defeats the purpose of taking AM. If you can convince the raid to delay the ring by ~10s each time, then this isn't a problem.

Otherwise, I found siegebreaker + BB to be the highest DPS, delaying each siegebreaker by 15s to line up with BB. Then everything lines up with ring every time.
    hahahahaha .... ah ... *cries*

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    hahahahaha .... ah ... *cries*
    IKR

I can't even be assed to explain why the last ring use should be saved til 20% since we have two DPS warriors. Whatever.

#fuckthering