Deleted

Pls help a reintroduced Rogue

Hi guys and girls aiming for our pockets,

ill come here regardless our new (or better the old new) rogue. He played until WotlK and recently decided to come back. After 3 weeks equipping tanaan and mythicdungeons he started raiding with us 3 weeks ago.
    As a Friend and Family raid we are aware that his DPS/movement etc in the start was not the best but he fitted in very well.
    Only his DPS didn't rise as he wanted.
    So first question:
    Can you look over some logs and point out whats going wrong?
    Log from Yesterday: Zakuun HC
    Mainly he is Assa and Combat as second for cleavebosses. (if u find something at combat feel free to comment as well)

Second question:
    Equip. He currently works on his ring so that should be done in a couple of weeks. He has 2pc but we dont do Kromog any more and currently are working on Xhul. We spoke with him to get a normal kill of at least Mano to get 4pc asap.
    Worst part are trinkets: We are currently doing Council but talked about skipping it. So he would be damned to Classtrinket/Prism and the trinket from Velhari. I tried to find a current list of rogues but i didn't find anything. Can you pls give a small list of trinkets to obtain for Assa.

I hope someone can help us out.
    Good day to everyone

Class trinket, even in normal form, is better than most mythic trinkets. It is pretty much a must for all 3 speccs. The second trinket should be Soul Capacitor from Socrethar.

His Envenom up time is a bit low. This can be improved by managing energy better. I can see in the log that he is sitting at very low levels of energy throughout the fight. His rupture up time is 90.66% and on a pure single target boss like Fel Lord it should be pretty much a 100%.
    I can't see that he uses vanish at all during this time. Having glyph of disappearance will give you 4 vanishes on that fight, + an extra from preparation. With Shadow Focus that gives you 5 very cheap mutilates to help combat energy and cp starvation. He used Ambush on pull, but he should use Mutilate as it has the same damage, but also the chance to procc Blindside. He only used 1 potion (He didnt prepot what I can tell). Prepot is prett substantial since you will have buff stacking at start.

The opener itself is a bit of. The opener should be
    Mutilate, (if no crit another mutilate), rupture, then mutilate to 7+ combopoints and then use SR + Vendetta. One should use Envenom as the first ability after vendetta, (100% crit), he uses Mutilate which is much lower damage. Then proceed with normal rotation.

He uses Nightstalker instead of Shadow Focus as Tier 1 talent. He should be using Glyph of Energy (for easier pooling), glyph of vendetta and Glyph of Disappearance (for more vanishes). Changing to proper glyphs and talents should increase his dps by about 2000 according to simcraft.

Deleted
    Thx for the feedback.
    We will try to improve the things and maybe come back next week with another bunch.