Thread: Mythic Manno!

Mythic Manno!

Hey, my guild is just now starting progression on mythic mannoroth and I am looking for any tips I can get from people who have experience with the encounter, from what I have heard we are in for quite a long grind.

Anything in general and or hunter specific info would be greatly appreciated !

Anyone have any PoV kill vids of their kills?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiemas View Post
    Hey, my guild is just now starting progression on mythic mannoroth and I am looking for any tips I can get from people who have experience with the encounter, from what I have heard we are in for quite a long grind.

Anything in general and or hunter specific info would be greatly appreciated !

Anyone have any PoV kill vids of their kills?

Thanks in advance!
    Pov- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xY0Mq_uprs (this is jademcian from might not myself)
    Gearing- Coil+Mirror, crit gains some above regular value since alot of cleave on the fight

Try to cleave chim shots as much as possible when you can off imps doomlords or infernals. You can try to fish for toth procs on the summoner in opener but it will proc your scope, to do this properly wait for green lazor hits summoner before using focus so toth procs are up when manno activates. I mirror once he is in position during ring where you get some cleave on doomlord, 2nd mirror will be about 10s before 2nd imp wave and 3rd mirror +ring will be right when 3rd add pack spawns and doomlord as well. In p2 (p3 technically but p1 doesnt really exist on mythic) you will help soak most likely and try to wait till after fear and shadowforce before going to soak if the timing overlaps. Outside of that its alot of baiting felseeker in africa and following the strat.

Use your Blademaster trinket on mobs where Imps will be gripped to by DKs BEFORE the Imps spawn so that you'll have the trinket up again for next sets of Imps. (For example - use Mirror on first Fel Lord to come out as soon as he's out and in a good position or use on Manno if Fel Lord not being placed where Imps will be. Figure it will take about 5 seconds to kill Imps, so you can use trinket 15 seconds before Imps spawn. This will make more sense when you experience it).

Pool Focus for Barrage when Imps are coming.

Hunters are pretty useful for killing Infernals if your guild calls for it.

You'll most likely be expected to use deterrence for Wrath stacks, make sure to check who else is affected because if other soakers are affected, you'll need to use it twice (of course this is dependent on your setup).

For the 2nd (and last) Wrath in last phase, if you're not soaking stacks (in my group hunters help with 1st, not 2nd), you can run into stacks when the Wraths are dispersing at the end to soak up remaining stacks before Shadowforce goes out. This helps a lot.

When you're getting pushed off by Shadowforce in last phase, you can Disengage back onto platform if it's the very end of Shadowforce. You really shouldn't come close to edge if you're positioned properly when it goes out.

Lastly, when you get Gazed through a pillar (if your strat does this) and you don't go off the edge, rotate your camera around towards the center of the platform and walk through. If you don't reposition your camera, you'll fall through the pillar and die, and can't get rezzed.

Not much else I can think of. My guild hasn't killed him yet, but got him to 3%, will most likely kill tonight. He's very similar to Mythic Operator .. it's a very pre-determined course of events that requires everyone to play perfectly from start to finish.
    Last edited by galaxyquest; 2015-10-12 at 02:32 PM.

yup, making sure you use blademaster 15 secs b4 imps spawn is pretty important so its up again during next imps etc etc, not much to go on. youll really start to see that fight with the raid, p1 is pretty repetitive. same for p2 depending on the strat you use. and p3 being somewhat easy phase since gear nowadays but guild will start have to learn it :P.

make sure to relay that gazed stuff galaxy said to your guild, its quite a annoying problem.

i was on him for every pull, and my headphones broke one night, and the first hour of the night they killed it >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Gaarashatan View Post
    i was on him for every pull, and my headphones broke one night, and the first hour of the night they killed it >.<
    That's a rookie mistake man, always have backup hardware, even if it's inferior to the stuff you usually use.

As Galaxyquest states; Deterrence soaking the Wrath stacks is pretty good, but if you have 2 mages, that would be best as they can eat, close to all stacks, on your ranged group (2x Range & 1x Healer).

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    That's a rookie mistake man, always have backup hardware, even if it's inferior to the stuff you usually use.

As Galaxyquest states; Deterrence soaking the Wrath stacks is pretty good, but if you have 2 mages, that would be best as they can eat, close to all stacks, on your ranged group (2x Range & 1x Healer).
    not when your pc is end of the line amish tech