10+ Year Old Account

Back after a long time

Hello guys,

I was playing at start of the game. Hit 60, did couple of raids and stopped playing. But now I want to go back.

So my questions are.

I have the original game, not subscribed (not in a plan atm also). It is worth to play without these expansion (Hutt Cartel only I guess?) (up to lvl 50?)?

Then I need to subscribe to get the expansions right? This new expansion incoming "Fallen Empire", it will be free for subscribers or you will need to purchase it?

Sorry for bad english and thank you.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    If you wait until the Fallen Empire comes out on the 27th before you subscribe you will not only get Hutt Cartel, you also get Shadow of Revan and Fallen Empire chapters 1-9. There will be more chapters for Fallen Empire but those will not be released until after this winter, and only to subscribers. If you cancel your subscription after one month, you still keep anything you were given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    If you wait until the Fallen Empire comes out on the 27th before you subscribe you will not only get Hutt Cartel, you also get Shadow of Revan and Fallen Empire chapters 1-9. There will be more chapters for Fallen Empire but those will not be released until after this winter, and only to subscribers. If you cancel your subscription after one month, you still keep anything you were given.
    So the best scenario would be hit 50 wait for fallen empire and subscribe right? Will I get the expansion just by subscribe?

Quote Originally Posted by Vashi View Post
    So the best scenario would be hit 50 wait for fallen empire and subscribe right? Will I get the expansion just by subscribe?
    Yes, you will get all expansions by subscribing when Fallen Empire launches.

10+ Year Old Account
    what if you subscribe a couple days before the launch? will you get the expansions after?

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    what if you subscribe a couple days before the launch? will you get the expansions after?
    You should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you

I pirate this thread

I will start playing with a friend next week. I've buyed the game on release and played like a month(my old char is 50). Do i have any bonuses or is my account basicly on that f2p status? Is there an active playing community on lvl 50? Is there even any kind of late game on lvl 50?

Quote Originally Posted by thsoern View Post
    I pirate this thread

I will start playing with a friend next week. I've buyed the game on release and played like a month(my old char is 50). Do i have any bonuses or is my account basicly on that f2p status? Is there an active playing community on lvl 50? Is there even any kind of late game on lvl 50?
    You'll be preferred, not f2p, you can check the differences here - http://www.swtor.com/free/features

50 is not end game any more so not much of late game at 50. Not sure about active community at 50, but I'm betting on no. Hardly surprising really seeing how a 1 month subscription will give you all 3 expansions for free at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshko View Post
    You'll be preferred, not f2p, you can check the differences here - http://www.swtor.com/free/features

50 is not end game any more so not much of late game at 50. Not sure about active community at 50, but I'm betting on no. Hardly surprising really seeing how a 1 month subscription will give you all 3 expansions for free at the moment.

So If i subscribe today I will get all them expansion right? Even the new one? If I will stay on prefered I will just be loling around on original lvl 50 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vashi View Post
    So If i subscribe today I will get all them expansion right? Even the new one? If I will stay on prefered I will just be loling around on original lvl 50 right?
    You will immediately get Rise of the Hut Cartel, but you should receive Shadow of Revan and Fallen Empire next week.

Deleted
    If you sub now you'll get also lvl 60 boost, so you can jum right into KOTFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by booshista View Post
    If you sub now you'll get also lvl 60 boost, so you can jum right into KOTFE
    But that won't be available until the 27th I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    But that won't be available until the 27th I believe.
    The one you get with the expansion isn't available until the 27th but you can buy some off the cartel market and use them right now. You just won't have access to KotFE or any other expac you don't already own.