Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    And you couldn't have played as mercenary?
    I've only seen the merc option once. It's based on queue times and Horde rarely has a high queue time.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by THoyt View Post
    They got you alright.

Faction balance comes and goes in waves, it shifts every expansion, it always has and it will again -- especially come legion when everyone gets the "free" trinket.

IMO it's better off to have ally and horde mains instead of faction changing all the time.
    So much this. You goofed, OP.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    ofcourse, sometimes change is needed, it feels like the game is fresh.

i faction changed from horde to alliance a while ago, though while i am a super horde fan, i have been playing horde for far too long, now i just need some change

i'm still on the horde side and I've been seriously considering switching as well...I'm lucky to win any BGs or anything in Ashran. Horde look lost as fuck
    Casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    €250 isn't really that much money.
    Having to spend several times what it costs to buy brand new games, on top of the subscription, just to be able to have fun is horrendous.

I've been Alliance since day 1. I've suffered through the horde dominated times. It sucks, but I was rewarded ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    €250 isn't really that much money.
    What a useless comment.

100.000 euro is also next to nothing to a billionaire. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    just wait until they severely buff Horde racials in Legion

money.. must.. flow!

Horde had by far the best racials for several years. Was not even a contest.

Also the BG maps are tilted in Hordes favor.

Deleted
    This is simply amazing. I gear fresh 100's in 2 days of running BG's.
    And no more frustration because my (horde-) group doesnt understand even the simplest BG tactics.

Best money I ever spend.

Awesome and welcome to the Alliance... we have beer and cookies!

I thought it was a Jaylock thread.

Are you working for Blizzard? Nobody would pay 250 euros for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    About a week ago, I finally made the decision to faction change all my level 100 Horde characters to Alliance and it's the best decision I have ever made!

Yes, I realise that this was Blizzards plan all along. They prolly wanted people to pay lots of money to transfer to Alliance if you are into PvP, but so be it!
    The last week I enjoyed playing BG's so much... it reminded me of the fun I had in this game years ago.

I can actually rely on BG's to gear up now!
    And no more looking for decent players for hours to play Arena with, I have a choise now from a very large pool of players that actually are into PvP aswell (and not random new players looking for a boost).

These are the things I wanted from this game for a long time but for some reason the old and stupid idea that I didn't want to "betray" my faction, that I played since Vanilla years, kept me from just leaving the bad side and actually enjoy some good ingame experiences!

If you are into PvP and you play Horde, think about changing sides beause it can give you a very different experience!
    Must be nice to be able to give blizzard 250 euros for such a stupid reason and be happy about it

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    About a week ago, I finally made the decision to faction change all my level 100 Horde characters to Alliance and it's the best decision I have ever made!

Yes, I realise that this was Blizzards plan all along. They prolly wanted people to pay lots of money to transfer to Alliance if you are into PvP, but so be it!
    The last week I enjoyed playing BG's so much... it reminded me of the fun I had in this game years ago.

I can actually rely on BG's to gear up now!
    And no more looking for decent players for hours to play Arena with, I have a choise now from a very large pool of players that actually are into PvP aswell (and not random new players looking for a boost).

These are the things I wanted from this game for a long time but for some reason the old and stupid idea that I didn't want to "betray" my faction, that I played since Vanilla years, kept me from just leaving the bad side and actually enjoy some good ingame experiences!

If you are into PvP and you play Horde, think about changing sides beause it can give you a very different experience!
    Can we have a moment of silence for our long lost friend: World of Warcraft. R.I.P. in peace.

Jesus christ, why not just transfer ONE character?

Deleted
    I also just realised that I played my first AV match in... at least 2 years. So much fun!

Deleted
    Welcome to the Alliance, where we fight Russian Premades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    And you couldn't have played as mercenary?
    It doesn't work like that, at least on NA realms. Alliance have higher queue times so the mercenary NPCs are pretty much always there if you want to use them. Horde never have high queue times, so the mercenary NPC just never appears.

If you paid 250 is because you can afford it.
    So don't think about it, you paid to have fun, cause winning is fun, loosing all the time is not, so don't feel bad about it.
    Unfortunately if you enjoy pvp and/or if you any serious about it, you just need to transfer.

Enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritvs View Post
    If you paid 250 is because you can afford it.
    So don't think about it, you paid to have fun, cause winning is fun, loosing all the time is not, so don't feel bad about it.
    Unfortunately if you enjoy pvp and/or if you any serious about it, you just need to transfer.

Enjoy the game
    If you are serious about PvP you need to transfer to alliance.

If you enjoy the game you enjoy the challenge of shoving your D in some really good player's A and don't care about winning or losing. At this point in the season if you enjoy PvP you have played enough that you are gear capped.

OP is a fool.

As a casual pvp'er who mostly does Ashran, I see both sides winning about the same amount. I guess if you're into serious pvp maybe there's an actual difference by faction.