Page 1 of 87
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mafia #62: Eerie Peak!

Please do not post here if you are not playing the game.
    Feel free to check us out at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

Mafia #62 Eerie Peak

Dawn slowly rises as the citizens of Nowhere begin to wake up and gather around the courtyard. There has been rumors of strange occurrences throughout the small kingdom and it is up to the good citizens to see if they can make any sense of it. A darkness envelopes the sky above the courtyard.

Rules

Day 1 Rule: Lightning Round. You have one post on this first day to say whatever you want with and vote however you choose. Any posts after the first will result in penalties.

General

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden.
    With the revelation of a players death, the role card (slightly modified) of that player will be revealed.

Questions

If you did not receive a pm/role please PM me or Mercy and we will fix that ASAP.

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to BOTH mods.

The phases

Day

Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch, reaches the deadline, or the town decides to no-lynch.

Voting

Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To change your vote, use "UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer]" to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded.
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Krayzy
    The day phase lasts a maximum of 72 hours. (3 days)
    You must unvote or your new vote will NOT be counted.

Dusk - you may talk until mod post/actual time deadline if majority lynch is reached. person lynched still may not talk.

Night

Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated place. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL be taken.
    The Night Phase will last a maximum of 36 hours.

List of Players
    1. Arialla
    2. Dranxadin
    3. Kleos
    4. Kurenai
    5. Largehorn
    6. Lelly
    7. Palawin
    8. Pistol
    9. Planeshaper
    10. Razamith
    11. Reticence
    12. Robozerim
    13. SatsuBL
    14. Squishei
    15. Uggor
    16. Valyrian
    17. Virothe

Day One -no lynch

Night One

Listo the Heckler was slain by bovines
    Crackleslap, a vt, was slain by bovines

Day Two

Anakso, a doctor, was pitchforked and lynched

Night 2

tumppu, a vt, was slain by bovines

Day 3

Mercy the shit co-mod was modkilled

Catta, a moofia bovine goon, was assassinated by the void.

Dupti, a vt, was lynched by a confused town.

Karragon, an anomaly, ascended into the darkness.
    ELYPOP, an anomaly, descended into the darkness.

Day Four

Kel, a moofia roleblocker, was lynched

Day 5

Monkz, a vt, died from hypercoagulation

Day 5 (page 60)
    Celtic a serial killer was lynched [yellow]

Night 5 (page 60)
    Graeham a Mason Doctor was slain by bovines
    Lysah a Mafia Goon died from irritable bowel syndrome
    Danner a Serial Killer Lookout/Backup had his head cut off

Day 6 (page 66)
    Decagon a Mafia Goon was lynched [red]
    Day 2 began on page 2

Day 3 began on page 28 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Peak!/page28

Day 4 began on page 45 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Peak!/page45

Day 5 began on page 54 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Peak!/page54

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.
    Last edited by Lora; 2015-10-17 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well someone has to be first and I guess it shall be me (or unless someone posts before me while I'm typing).

Not alot to say at this point, just please make sure to read the rules as I'm sure Lora will take great joy in 'punishing you'.

Since we all get one post I think it would be fun to guess who will be the last person to post:

Last person: Catta

Vote: Reticence

I'll polygon your madness!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aight, im gonn have the balls and be the second* comment!

#second #probablygoingtodiefirstbecauseicantdefendmyself

#youoweme

vote: Pistolpink

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    Well someone has to be first and I guess it shall be me (or unless someone posts before me while I'm typing).

Not alot to say at this point, just please make sure to read the rules as I'm sure Lora will take great joy in 'punishing you'.

Since we all get one post I think it would be fun to guess who will be the last person to post:

Last person:Arialla

Vote: Krayzy

Because he brilliantly played town last game.

Well, I'm still pretty new so what do I know.

Vote: KurenaiXIII

Because conveniently being 13th on the alphabetized is 3spooky5me in this Eerie mafia game.

Last person: Blood Fox

10+ Year Old Account
    How dare so many of you vote on my previous allies! You're monsters! All of you! Oh well. I didn't have time to bus any allies other than Raza last game, so I may as well do my busing of Pistol now.

Vote: PistolPink

Waisted his one and only post/vote for the game day on someone who isn't even playing

Vote: Uggor

Vote: Catta

Shameless vengeance vote for what you did to me during Ret's game.

As for who I think will get the last post? Probably Kel. It seems like something Kel would aim for!

Vote: Anakso

For pretending to be my friend and then killing me a couple of days later. You were a cone and I was a donut... we could have done 'special' things...

Last Vote guess would be Listo.

... Seriously Lora, you couldn't have at least given us some lore on our rolecards? Darn!

Vote: Pistol

This is not because of the last game, but actually because of the Neighborhood Z game (Mafia #51). Yes, I still remember and I'm going to get my VENGEANCE!!!

Let's DOOOOOOOOOO this shit.

Vote: Ret

For not saving me a slot in the game that mattered T.T and because 2 trains are more interesting than 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    *mod kills Valyrian for using the red font*
    *brings Valyrian back to life*
    *whispers into valyrians ear from behind, "everyone gets one"*

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Let's DOOOOOOOOOO this shit.

Vote: Ret

For not saving me a slot in the game that mattered T.T and because 2 trains are more interesting than 1.
    Again? Rude. That's the last time I PM you about signups.

Vote: Catta

Vote pistol
    Nobody else wants to start a train? Stop being a bunch of little girls, we can't end the day if everyone just sits at 1 vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post

Boy were you wrong about that!

Vote Virothe

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Pistol

For a few reasons.

1: He lurked last game and won for it and I'm okay with a policy lynch on a lightning round anyway.
    2: Everyone seems to agree that no-lynches are bad so we need a lynch and Pistol seems like a good, nonrandom, not-killed-early-recently, candidate for a lynch.
    3: He hasn't used his post yet so he can defend himself, unlike anyone who has already posted.
    4: I was thinking about following Uggor and voting on Kraykray, but then I realized that Kraykray isn't playing. Way to go Uggor.

As for our last poster minigame, ima guess my darling Kurry.

Jeez, only having one post is scary. How am I supposed to cope without my fluff! Guess I'll just have to PM each and every one of you my dramatic stories and whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishei View Post
    Vote: AnaksoFor pretending to be my friend and then killing me a couple of days later. You were a cone and I was a donut... we could have done 'special' things...
    Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Holy fuck.
    Fos everyone voting for random people when there is no minority lynch. Do we even have 15 left to vote?

vote pistol
    Because I want a lynch today.

Here goes nothing.

VOTE: Pistol
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: Arialla

Imo it's best to get rid of someone we know is going to lurk even if he has a good excuse with work and job hunting, the fact he has a good excuse means there is no chance of it being different this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishei View Post
    Vote: Anakso

For pretending to be my friend and then killing me a couple of days later. You were a cone and I was a donut... we could have done 'special' things...

Last Vote guess would be Listo.
    Hey I didn't start the train I just joined in :< You were my special little hole!

Imo last person to post will be Arialla if everyone even gets a chance to post, technically I think day will end as soon as there is no chance for another train to get more votes than the lead train with the number of people left to post so last few may not even get a post.

I honestly do not care if we get a day 1 lynch in, since I doubt we are going to get any info. I mean sure, if Pistol is scum, perhaps Anakso is deflecting but I sincerely doubt that is the case.

Vote: Arialla

I can get behind this though.
    dupti123