Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    pepsi. coke just tastes awful.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    When I was little, I thought it was some kind of soda. I was horribly wrong.
    Then I tried it again ~13 years later (give or take a few years) and found the taste first a bit weird, but after consuming a bottle, I found it rather.. Refreshing isn't the perfect word to explain it, especially as it does indeed hurt your throat (to an extent) due to the fuzziness.
    Now I absolutely love it and using that as a scapegoat for those sugar bombs.
    To each their own, I guess. My dentist wants me to cut down to one or two cans of pop a day, I hoped carbonated water would beat the "flat" alternative...thankfully it's cider season!

usually i will drink coke. if pepsi is on sale i don't mind having that instead.

although mountain dew is by far my favorite.

When I drank it I would go back and forth between the two, though I tended to prefer the flavors instead of the basic Coke and Pepsi. Both versions of Cherry, both versions of vanilla back when Pepsi still made that were amazing.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    When I drank it I would go back and forth between the two, though I tended to prefer the flavors instead of the basic Coke and Pepsi. Both versions of Cherry, both versions of vanilla back when Pepsi still made that were amazing.
    I've seen vanilla Pepsi around rarely, but its like Barbecue flavored Frito's corn chips: It ain't around that often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Which one do you prefer? I like Coca-Cola more. Pepsi just tastes to sweet and fake.
    Is Pepsi still around??

I cann't recall I have ever seen anyone drink that stuff, in the last decade or two..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Is Pepsi still around??

I cann't recall I have ever seen anyone drink that stuff, in the last decade or two..
    They have more fast food sponsors than Coke, and almost every food booth at any carnival or fair I go to has a Pepsi fountain rather than a Coke.

Deleted
    If I'm not drinking Monster energy ultra or dr pepper or mountain dew, then it's pepsi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cherry Dr Pepper.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla coke is the best in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh I've been soda free for about 6 months, I preferred regular Pepsi over regular Coke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither and my teeth thank me for it.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    i voted Coke, but i actually prefer the Kroger bargain brand version Big-K.

600ml bottles at a corner store or petrol station - Coke.

2L bottles at the supermarket - whatever is on sale.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    Vanilla coke is the best in my opinion.
    It's pretty good, unless one tries to drink lots of it..

one of the worst drinks out there, is cherry coke, i don't understand how anyone could drink that...

Deleted
    Coke Zero is the best

normal pepsi, diet goes to diet coke.. though i'm currently only drinking cherry pepsi and cutting back.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    It's pretty good, unless one tries to drink lots of it..

one of the worst drinks out there, is cherry coke, i don't understand how anyone could drink that...
    ofcourse 1 can of the stuff is enough for me any more than that and the taste gets pretty bad.

I cut all caffeine out of my diet a few years ago, but I always preferred Coke to Pepsi; Pepsi's just way too sweet and it always made me feel sick trying to drink it.

By companies products? Pepsi simply for Mtn Dews glorious Voltage, Baja Blast, and Game Fuel. If Sprite Remix was still a thing Coke would win by a longshot. But by actual drink Coke wins simply because Vanilla.