Can someone confirm that you get Shadow of Revan if you sub now?

The server is up.

Anyone here never bought Shadow of Revan?
    Can you go to level 56 now?

I haven't logged in yet, but I read from their official sources that Shadow of Revan is also free when the Knights of the Fallen Empire goes live.

If you sub now you get it all.
    Rise of the hutts.
    SOR
    KotFE and the first 9 chapters and level to 65.

All of it.

you get all the expansions permanently if you buy a one month sub? can you still access them if you stop paying after the first 30 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    you get all the expansions permanently if you buy a one month sub? can you still access them if you stop paying after the first 30 days?
    the moment you sub you unlock everything permanently, you will have access even if you are no longer subbed.
    so if you want the most value for your 15 bucks you'll wait until all the KOTFE chapters are released, if you sub then you will have unlocked all the content for 15$ permanently

Sub is still worth the money imo because of all the stuff (both content and cartel items) that you get with it. Note that if you drop down from sub to free you will lose access to things like extra bars, titles, unless you pay to unlock them. I had been buying the 60-day codes on the site, but been subbed continually since August since I stopped playing WoW.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge