Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Atheism is the lack of believe in a religion. That is all it is.
    Or even more specifically, the lack of belief in a deity. That's what the etymology of the term indicates: "theism" specifically originating from the greek "theos" meaning "god." Atheism comes from "a-theos," or "without god." Atheists may be effectively religious in some other respect, such as believing in reincarnation, karma, chi, astrology, magic, etc. I wouldn't denote it as common, mind you.

Deleted
    How is DELIVERING beer a problem for muslims?
    I thought their way of handling infidels was killing them and not patronizing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    THIS. This is why we can't have religion calling the shots.

http://okcfox.com/news/nation-world/...o-buy-firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    But atheists do.
    They are here constantly telling us how society should be run: Without religion.
    And they are constantly telling us how employees shouldn't accommodate to the religion of their employees.
    Nice generalization there, Kangodo.

Deleted
    But atheists do.
    They are here constantly telling us how society should be run: Without religion.
    And they are constantly telling us how employees shouldn't accommodate to the religion of their employees.

Sure, let's do semantic about it and call it antitheism instead of atheism.

- - - Updated - - -

Something something: Worker rights.
    And the law is on their side, that's why they won the case.
    I believe in my self, so I do believe in something.
    And I also think that the world would be a MUCH MUCH better place without religion.

Deleted
    But atheists do.
    I'm an atheist, sure. But I'm also antireligion(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antireligion), which is an ideology.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, this has derailed into religious discussion and I have to close it.

It's a prime example of why we don't allow the topic, though. It ends up derailing threads.