Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    We know her story and design, which in my opinion is about as lazy writing as you can get. She joins Tracer in my book as a 'just add water' waifu bait.
    As I said "about" nothing. Negative Assumptions based on her aesthetics are some serious bull and most of the flinging here outside of ones about sc career have nothing to do with her story.

Personally I am also not bothered by the whole "doing it for attention" thing. Attention is great, reaffirming and if you're a blogger, lper and streamer, its your bread and butter. No harm or foul is going on. Everyone has a gimmick and/or way to reel viewers in initially, using all they have on available. If they don't have the substance as a net personality to hold them, they lose them in the mid to long term. Plenty of fantastic male and female personalities out here with exactly that substance
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-11-03 at 10:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So she's a champion starcraft 2 player in her universe?

What I most take from that is that Blizzard apparently doesn't plan to make another Starcraft in the next ~150 years.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Maybe there's a starcraft 3 and 4 but people still play 2 just like you stil have people and competitions these days with sc1 (who look down on sc2)

Gah I want to know the loadout for this character,

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people looking for Shakespeare in an FPS that won't have any kind of story mode? They're literally in meeting rooms throwing around character ideas and going with what they think is cool. Then they slap a background onto her to give her some context and drop her into a world where she murders and is murdered over and over.

I'm certain the plugsuit is completely intentional design. Every character is a reference to something in pop culture or a combination of references. Let's chill out.
    Last edited by Flutterguy; 2015-11-03 at 11:08 AM.