Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    There is stuff I don't like but I wouldn't go as far as HATING: watching people play aka streams, sports, to have everything sterile in my own home, movies, clubbing/discos, alcohol, smoking, football, shoes, cosmetics, daily watching a tv series, leggings, pepperoni, meat also saussages etc., olives, tuna, brussels sprouts, sauerkraut, familiy events (usually), selfie sticks, all that "nazi"- pointing (hello? that was when I was not even born- what have I got to do with it?o.O), to much ego, being late, waiting times...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Game of Thrones.

Wait, I know now.

Bridges in music, especially from NA. It can be okay if done right, but most of the time it completely breaks with the flow of the song.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Cheese. It boggles my mind how people can be obsessed with it. On pizza or gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    There is stuff I don't like but I wouldn't go as far as HATING: watching people play aka streams, sports, to have everything sterile in my own home, movies, clubbing/discos, alcohol, smoking, football, shoes, cosmetics, daily watching a tv series, leggings, pepperoni, meat also saussages etc., olives, tuna, brussels sprouts, sauerkraut, familiy events (usually), selfie sticks, all that "nazi"- pointing (hello? that was when I was not even born- what have I got to do with it?o.O), to much ego, being late, waiting times...
    I really do apologize for this but I can't resist. [sarcasm] You're from Germany so you're obviously nazi and your post count is at 666. Illuminati confirmed. [/sarcasm]

Babies. I don't hate them in a crazy-want-to-harm kind of way. I just don't find them cute at all. I generally have to fake interest when a friend or family member gets knocked up or pops one out.

Offering me a baby to hold is like kryptonite. I always refuse.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    - Game of Thrones
    - The Walking Dead
    - Overly popular YouTubers like Pewdie Pie, Smosh, nigahiga. Basically anyone with over 10 mill subs

10+ Year Old Account
    bleach.
    the word selfies.
    the use of internet based words in real life. I despise people who use them.
    the overuse of the word "thing" because you're too lazy to think of the actual word it's supposed to be instead. I find this to be an increasing problem in recent youtube videos and it's making me angry. at this rate in 15 years conversations will go like this " oh did you hear about that thing in that thing the other day where that guy totally jumped over that thing with the thing and then he did his thing." people who do this sort of crap should be slapped alongside the head until they start speaking correct speech and proper use of definitions. this is why a dictionary was invented.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.