Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm cooking and eating much more veggies since I started to cook not only for myself, that's true for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sounds like an excuse.
    Not all women like sweets.
    [B]Many women are into being healthy and fit].
    Did I say all? But many do, when you are in a relationship people tend not to work a being healthy and fit as much, it's just a fact of life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    I'm cooking and eating much more veggies since I started to cook not only for myself, that's true for me.
    Thanks for your post. I think a lot of people here are living alone and might be in denial.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Thanks for your post. I think a lot of people here are living alone and might be in denial.
    Thankfully science does not come to its assertions or conclusions based on what you think/might not think.
    You already displayed how biased you are by stating marriage is the preferable option to stay healthy.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Did I say all? But many do, when you are in a relationship people tend not to work a being healthy and fit as much, it's just a fact of life

It's why you need to be careful when choosing a spouse. If you choose a slob then you can't be surprised when they drag you down as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    fruits?.. vegetables..?

my fridge is full of cheese and bacon and ham and burgers
    Cheddar cheese is wonderful with apples. Try it!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"