Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I would say that Fury is preferred for such activity, especially if M+ is a part of it and raiding is not big priority. Fury slices M+ much harder than Arms would ever be.
    Most of the DPS warriors in high ranks for M+ are arms.
    Last edited by FASTFORCE; 2017-01-03 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FASTFORCE View Post
    Most of the DPS warriors in high ranks for M+ are arms.
    This is exactly why arms is currently more of a hardcore raiding spec. Arms shines when and only if planets align for them as in having top legendaries, best possible luck and some other shenanigans and cheeses to create a perfect storm for them. Obviously top parses would be filled with Arms warriors, but on average Fury performs better and easier to implement in M+ than Arms.

Top is always consists of the best offsets than the best averages and doesn't matter if that offset happens like once in a year.

Yeah I am deffo seeing fury as being the better general spec for M+, little like how outlaw is the best overall fornrogue until higher when sub or assa takes over

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Nothing has changed because the patch isn't out, but your Gloves will be returning only 8 rage next patch which still makes them the best. Our 2 set is very strong but we already knew the 2 set was strong about a year ago, our 4 set is quite weak though seems to function different (better) than it's tooltip would suggest. see previous posts.
    Thanks Bazz.

Keep up the work on YouTube as I for one would like to see some cheesy parses in your farm raids.

Also more commentary and less music would be welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPriest View Post
    Thanks Bazz.

Keep up the work on YouTube as I for one would like to see some cheesy parses in your farm raids.

Also more commentary and less music would be welcomed.
    I love cheesy parses from farm raids too, but I haven't been playing properly for ages. technically since October when I stopped raiding with Epiphany on Tarren Mill, since then I've been a casual in Stinki Monki Finger on hellscream, which is why my youtube is so dry and lacking any good cheesy dps. But yeah I'm back on Tarren Mill now, hopefully plenty of cheesing to come in Nighthold and some youtube.

Just need to catch up on artifact power farming (now that I have 25 AK) and legendaries!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I knew I was due for a legendary because it's been ~1-1.5months since my last one and I not only got one, I got two yesterday LOL The gloves & bracers, I already have the ring so I'm pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    I knew I was due for a legendary because it's been ~1-1.5months since my last one and I not only got one, I got two yesterday LOL The gloves & bracers, I already have the ring so I'm pumped.
    This morning

Finally!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    This morning

Finally!
    Sadly for NH u want Gloves + Legs Ring is not that cool anymore in 7.1.5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Ring is best of the bunch.

Do we want gloves + legs in NH ??

Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    If I'm not mistaken he already has legs. Could be wrong though.

Gratz Bazz, maybe lady luck will shine on me soon. My gear set overall isn't looking that bad to be honest, rolled a 890 appendages from tumor dude and a 895 etw from mythic guarm this week.

Make a video tearing shit up with your gloves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windehi View Post
    Ring is best of the bunch.
    For ST and cleave Gloves are still better. And u want Legs because NH is full of AOE / Cleave. Ring is cool only for pure ST fights, but after the recent nerf ring and legs are very close to each other even on ST fights.

Deleted
    I have a SimQuestion that I do not understand, and that I hope you guys could help me out with.

Recently received a 880 Venom-Fanged Barbute (1715 str, 824 haste and 636 mastery) which I simmed against my 895 Crown of Ash (1973 str, 971 haste and 573 crit)

The Crown of Ash won the simming by 473.325 dps against 472.780 dps. Fair enough, I get this, a 15ilvl increase in stats and str will outweigh the 636 mastery of the Venon-Fanged Barbute, and the difference might be even more after 7.1.5, so alright, I'll stick with the Crown.

What I dont understand however, is the stat-scaling i'm getting with these two different items, which in the case of the Crown of Ash HEAVILY favours haste over mastery, while in the Venom-Fanged sim, mastery was favoured over haste:

Crown of Ash: Wdps: 35,01 > Haste: 22,62 > Mastery 14,57 > Vers: 10,90 > Str: 9,50 > Crit: 9,45
    Venom-Fanged: 35,89 > Mastery: 15,23 > Haste: 14.18 > Vers: 11,03 > Crit: 10,22 > Str: 9,82

Can anyone explain me why haste is so heavily favoured in the one sim, and not the other? my overall haste rating does not change much in these two sims, where everything else is equal (Crown: 17,18% and Venom-Fanged: 16,72%)

Thanks alot!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfyr View Post
    I have a SimQuestion that I do not understand, and that I hope you guys could help me out with.

Recently received a 880 Venom-Fanged Barbute (1715 str, 824 haste and 636 mastery) which I simmed against my 895 Crown of Ash (1973 str, 971 haste and 573 crit)

The Crown of Ash won the simming by 473.325 dps against 472.780 dps. Fair enough, I get this, a 15ilvl increase in stats and str will outweigh the 636 mastery of the Venon-Fanged Barbute, and the difference might be even more after 7.1.5, so alright, I'll stick with the Crown.

What I dont understand however, is the stat-scaling i'm getting with these two different items, which in the case of the Crown of Ash HEAVILY favours haste over mastery, while in the Venom-Fanged sim, mastery was favoured over haste:

Crown of Ash: Wdps: 35,01 > Haste: 22,62 > Mastery 14,57 > Vers: 10,90 > Str: 9,50 > Crit: 9,45
    Venom-Fanged: 35,89 > Mastery: 15,23 > Haste: 14.18 > Vers: 11,03 > Crit: 10,22 > Str: 9,82

Can anyone explain me why haste is so heavily favoured in the one sim, and not the other? my overall haste rating does not change much in these two sims, where everything else is equal (Crown: 17,18% and Venom-Fanged: 16,72%)

Thanks alot!
    After playing around with the simming and the "22% haste-softcap", another question actually arose.

I'm playing prot as mainspec, so got alot of haste>mastery items laying around. Tried to eqquip 22% haste without loosing too much mastery.

What I ended up with, was a loss, going from 89% to 81% mastery, while going from 17,18% haste to 22,03% haste (+ I gained 1-2 ilvls, so more STR i guess)

Anyways, the sim with the 22% haste actually sims higher than my "normal" gear with higher mastery.
    479.470 versus 473.097 dps.

Is it worth it for me to go with the haste-gear, now that i've gotten it? Or will I not benefit enough from the extra FR in the battlecry window (whch is what I take it, the 22% soft-cap is there for).

I'm a little confused, Im sorry. I hope someone can help me out!

Need help with my dps

Hai guys, as the title says i need help.
    I play as arms and i think my dmg is really low and i have a hard time finding out why, i am pretty sure i have the basics of the rotation covered, but must be doing something terrible wong somewhere because i am certain i should be doing a lot more dmg than i am.
    I am no master in going in depths with logs to find out so i hope some ppl will help me.
    going to link the warcraftlogs from last nights mythic clear:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

And my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rsblade/simple

ty in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Lazersblade View Post
    Need help with my dps

Hai guys, as the title says i need help.
    I play as arms and i think my dmg is really low and i have a hard time finding out why, i am pretty sure i have the basics of the rotation covered, but must be doing something terrible wong somewhere because i am certain i should be doing a lot more dmg than i am.
    I am no master in going in depths with logs to find out so i hope some ppl will help me.
    going to link the warcraftlogs from last nights mythic clear:

ty in advance
    I see three things right off hand. First, you are wasting a few Shattered Defenses procs. When you check buffs this should be an even split. You will notice you had 32 Tactition procs and only 28 Shattered Defenses which means you overalapped 4 of them. This is millions of damage that was missed out on. One of these appears to have even been during your opener. That is pretty big. Second is cooldown usage. This fight lasted 3:25 and you only had 2 avatars so you missed out on one. This timing should have allowed you to get a 3rd full duration avatar during execute. I would suggest getting a weak aura that displays how long the boss has left until he dies. This can be a huge help in getting the maximum amount of cd's used per fight. The third one ties in with the second being that you did not time your second pot with avatar or battle cry. You used it 2 seconds after one battle cry and only got 3 seconds worth of pot in your next one so it fell off before battle cry was done. Again this is possibly millions of damage that was wasted.

Those are the easily fixable issues I saw.
    Last edited by Bevo; 2017-01-05 at 03:53 PM.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=258937/7...19-set-bonuses

Arms 2pc to 2s, down from 3s. I guess it was inevitable - 1 extra global in BC instead of 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=258937/7...19-set-bonuses

Arms 2pc to 2s, down from 3s. I guess it was inevitable - 1 extra global in BC instead of 2.
    It's 2 instead of 3 really. Normal BC is 4 GCDs, 8s BC would let you get 7 GCDs in with only like 15% haste. 7s BC will let you get 6 in with only 10% haste. Getting 7 will be relatively unattainable at ~30% haste.

There'll still be another minor breakpoint(staying right where it currently is) at around 16% haste for an extra GCD in BC during BL(8 instead of 7) and an extra GCD inside the corrupted blood window during BL(6 instead of 5).
    Last edited by Xanthan; 2017-01-06 at 04:32 AM.

they also swapped 2pc and 4pc bonuses? i was looking forward to avoid that horrible itemization with just stopping at 2pc

Deleted
    Tbh it makes more sense that way, seeing as everyone would just have stopped at 2pc for arms. Now we will have to go after our 4 set like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Tbh it makes more sense that way, seeing as everyone would just have stopped at 2pc for arms. Now we will have to go after our 4 set like everyone else.
    It's pretty sad though, that through a combination of utterly borked stat weights and the resulting excessively crappy tier itemization we would seriously consider skipping most of our tier set... ~_~