Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    The rage swings that you've seen could come from a bug I've encountered a few times, that I've yet to figure out where it comes from. Some times your swing timer simply stops. Longest stretch I've gone without melee swinging is about 7 seconds, and this is with me standing in melee range facing the boss. I've yet to figure out what causes it, or how to fix it. Usually it works if you yell at the screen long enough.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's experienced this bug, I just thought it was either a case of extreme lag or I was going crazy.

Usually it works if you yell at the screen long enough.
    That's how I make Enrage proc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Damm servers down. Focused Rage Arms is so much fun that without it feels as boring as playing DK.
    Could you please try and explain why you enjoy it so much? I completely hate the mechanic and I would like to hear another angle to the ability. To see if there is something I'm missing or not using it properly.

Thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    The DPR of Slam has been nerfed. The rage cost was increase, and so was the damage, but the damage wasn't increased at the same rate as the rage cost, aka I call it a nerf.
    Even with Tactician impact? If WW still > Slam on ST fuck that srsly...

The rage swings that you've seen could come from a bug I've encountered a few times, that I've yet to figure out where it comes from. Some times your swing timer simply stops. Longest stretch I've gone without melee swinging is about 7 seconds, and this is with me standing in melee range facing the boss. I've yet to figure out what causes it, or how to fix it. Usually it works if you yell at the screen long enough.
    I has same prob, swing retard or gcd retard, but lag on beta realm are insane, it's not bound maybe or just a bug?

Ps : Thx a lot for Arms Sim Warrior 7.0.3, i was check it, and i see Haste have a "big" scale factor and Mastery the worst but enchant and buff food still Mastery, work in progress or? :>

Ps² : I see same difference with Fury Sim Haste > all but still opti full Crit on profile gear.
    Last edited by Valy; 2016-07-17 at 09:10 AM.

god fucking damn it blizzard why the fuck are you messing with FoB, i don't wanna use your excuse of a skill that is slam. I fuckin hate them so much

Quote Originally Posted by Valy View Post
    Even with Tactician impact? If WW still > Slam on ST fuck that srsly...

I has same prob, swing retard or gcd retard, but lag on beta realm are insane, it's not bound maybe or just a bug?

Ps : Thx a lot for Arms Sim Warrior 7.0.3, i was check it, and i see Haste have a "big" scale factor and Mastery the worst but enchant and buff food still Mastery, work in progress or? :>

Ps² : I see same difference with Fury Sim Haste > all but still opti full Crit on profile gear.
    Profiles are not, and probably will not be, updated. There's no reason to when you can simply import your own, or someone else's character. Haste is going to be the top stat up to a certain percent for both specs. These updates are also a WiP so APL's are still undergoing changes and there are under the hood changes taking place which may sway results. These APL's are also only for prepatch; Legion content will have an entirely different setup to account for artifact progression.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Profiles are not, and probably will not be, updated. There's no reason to when you can simply import your own, or someone else's character. Haste is going to be the top stat up to a certain percent for both specs. These updates are also a WiP so APL's are still undergoing changes and there are under the hood changes taking place which may sway results. These APL's are also only for prepatch; Legion content will have an entirely different setup to account for artifact progression.
    Ok i will wait, i'm so excited

Quote Originally Posted by Dethmold View Post
    Could you please try and explain why you enjoy it so much? I completely hate the mechanic and I would like to hear another angle to the ability. To see if there is something I'm missing or not using it properly.

Thanks
    For me it makes Anger Management and Deadly calm significantly more fun. I like the playstyle of shoving CD's. Where you try to push your rage generation and spending to the max to reset Battle Cry faster. It's really rewarding to see Battle Cry come up at a crucial point and you know that you played well enough because of that.

As a side note, i wish they added Warbreaker to Anger Management.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethmold View Post

Thanks

With our trait that make Cs increase the dmg and crit by 30% of our next mortal strike, makes me play something like this :
    FR to 3 stacks (Cs when proc) then MS. If no tactician proc throw in a few slams. Don't waste your fully charged MS without CS - your first artifact trait that has a 1 min cd can also be used in case of bad luck.
    Personally I'm also using OP as my talent of choice in the first row.
    Works really great for me

Deleted
    Warrior
    Slam now costs 20 Rage (was 15) and damage increased by 33%.
    Whirlwind damage reduced by 15% for Arms.
    Fervor of Battle now increases Whirlwind damage by 30% (was 50%).
    Fresh Meat now increases critical strike chance by 40% (was 30%).
    Bloodbath now lasts 10sec (was 8sec).
    Rampage, Bloodthirst, Whirlwind for Fury, Raging Blow, Execute for Fury, and Furious Slash damage reduced by 5%.
    Unstoppable now increases Ramapge damage by 3/6/9% (was 3/6/10%).
    Wild Slashes now increases Furious Slash damage by 7/14/21% (was 3/6/10%).
    Raging Berserker now increases damage by 1/2/3% (was 3/6/10%).
    Wrath and Fury now increases Raging Blow damage by 5/10/15% (was 3/6/10%).
    Frenzy now grants 5% Haste per stack (was 4%).
    Inner Rage now increases Raging Blow damage by 150% (was 100%).
    Shield Slam, Devastate, Thunder Clap, Revenge, and Deep Wounds damage increased by 5%.
    Rage of the Fallen now increases Revenge damage by 6/12/18% (was 4/8/12%).

Edit: list of all the hotfixes

Deleted
    Hey so, is Overpower competitive? I really love the animation for it.

Deleted
    Hey,

so with the recent hotfixes does anyone know, what the stat prio in 7.0 for HFC (lvl 100) raiding will be?
    I also wanna know how you play arms and what talents do you have to use for max DPS on Manno or archi as a Arms Warrior? Is Arms better than fury DPS wise at those fights?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badster View Post
    Hey,

so with the recent hotfixes does anyone know, what the stat prio in 7.0 for HFC (lvl 100) raiding will be?
    I also wanna know how you play arms and what talents do you have to use for max DPS on Manno or archi as a Arms Warrior? Is Arms better than fury DPS wise at those fights?
    Imo in 7.0.3 for HFC, Fury out dps Arms on overall encounter, Arms is very dependent of Artifact, but don't worry, Pre-Expansion Patch is always crap and not funny :<

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn it, I had a lot of fun investing on whirlwind on beta, I didn't even touch slam(e)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Hey so, is Overpower competitive? I really love the animation for it.
    I think so in PvP

Here's a question for everyone: Would anyone literally ever take Storm Bolt as a talent choice? For Arms or any Warrior spec, for that matter?

The obvious choice in this row is Double Time. If you were dungeoning, and *needed* that stun for a little CC -- which generally means you're taking on a pile of adds -- you would take Shockwave. Now that the damage both Shockwave and Storm bolt do is next to nil anyway, the only other thing that StormBolt has over Shockwave is that its cooldown is 10 seconds shorter... UNLESS you hit 3 targets with Shockwave, which if you need a stun, you're nearly always going to be doing anyway. Even if you are fighting one single, stunnable mob, is any single non-boss-mob ever really up long enough to be able to use Storm Bolt more than once anyway (especially in a group setting), meaning you'd get the exact same value out of Shockwave but with the added benefit of also being able to use it on multiple mobs without respeccing if you wanted to.

Doesn't that make Storm Bolt a dead talent? I can think of an application for every other talent, but the scope of use for Storm Bolt is so small that the 30 row may as well have only two choices.

edit - proven wrong in the post below; might as well disregard this.
    Last edited by Qoma; 2016-07-17 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    Here's a question for everyone: Would anyone literally ever take Storm Bolt as a talent choice? For Arms or any Warrior spec, for that matter?

The obvious choice in this row is Double Time. If you were dungeoning, and *needed* that stun for a little CC -- which generally means you're taking on a pile of adds -- you would take Shockwave. Now that the damage both Shockwave and Storm bolt do is next to nil anyway, the only other thing that StormBolt has over Shockwave is that its cooldown is 10 seconds shorter... UNLESS you hit 3 targets with Shockwave, which if you need a stun, you're nearly always going to be doing anyway. Even if you are fighting one single, stunnable mob, is any single non-boss-mob ever really up long enough to be able to use Storm Bolt more than once anyway (especially in a group setting), meaning you'd get the exact same value out of Shockwave but with the added benefit of also being able to use it on multiple mobs without respeccing.

Doesn't that make Storm Bolt a dead talent? I can think of an application for every other talent, but the scope of use for Storm Bolt is so small that the 30 row may as well have only two choices.
    I heared rumors that there are people playing PvP :P

2v2 / 3v3, Stormbolt is awesome for ranged CC on Healer / Focus

I guess it does have twice the range, thats true. Well, maybe im just crazy in thinking it has limited use.

Some quick things for Pre-patch.

Spec=Dauntless/OP+FoB+IftK+Trauma+OpS
    Spec2=OP+Avatar+FR+DC+OpS
    Less than 5% difference between the two. Less than 0.2% between OP and Dauntless on the first

Stat prio=Haste>Mas>Vers>Crit, on all three specs.

Trinkets=Class+DoT (Herloom on Demon bosses)

Weapon enchant=Thunderlord

Tier bonus is worth ignoring in favor of stronger off-pieces, if you're using a FoB build.

Fury is stronger than Arms in the Pre-patch.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    How come Thunderlord is the best enchant all of a sudden when crit is the worst stat?