Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    Don't respond to whine/troll posts. Just deviates from the kind of constructive discussion we're trying to do here.

Although I'm fairly sure these are the list of problems everyone wants to whine about that are not fixed.

-> Enrage not being 100% uptime due to BT crit RNG.
    -> Utility, whatever that means.
    -> Mobility
    -> PvP.
    Agreed with not responding to trolls but because those are legitimate concerns of some other people we may as well discuss those.

1) Even if enrage is not up we will generate rage via auto attacks (something they are trying to emphasize) and can use Rampage which deals damage as if enraged which is a great way to mitigate bad uptimes due to RNG. Also a 10% extra base crit chance to BT is nothing to scoff at.

2) We have vigilance, rallying cry and DBTS is a great cd for minor off tanking. With the changes to prot warrior spell reflection we might see 30% magic dmg reduction become baseline for fury spell reflect as well which would be balls to the wall AMAZING since it's where we struggle most.

3) Double charge, heroic leap, enraged speed. We are very mobile, probably the most mobile melee besides rogues and now DH. Everything we have is so much better than Death's Advance (lolplzno) and the 1 pally sprint (although that sprint is likely to be replaced by their sword port)

4) Didn't rdruid enh sham arms warrior win blizzcon? I don't pvp though so I can't really weigh in on that.

Edit: Forgot to address enrage increasing damage taken. There are 2 situations I can see (but correct me if I'm wrong because I have very poor eyesight): the first is it is a typo and it actually increases damage done. I think this is unlikely though, baseline 30% extra damage done plus 28% from base mastery? That sounds bonkers.

The second situation is that this is not a typo and we can take talents to either increase the gain we get from enrage or mitigate the negative affect of enrage depending on the situation. They could do this several ways, have a talent that reduces both the positive and negative, have a talent that provides leech when enraged since they seem to want to emphasize healing, or have a talent that increases BT healing. In any case we really need to see the talents.
    Last edited by Gladio; 2015-11-11 at 03:09 PM.

Guys I haven't played a Warrior since Vanilla but the fury changes have got me interested again. I love the archetype of a quick berserker with two smaller swords going ham. So is Titan's grip absolutely mandatory or are two 1 handers viable?

Don't get it everyone and their mother got some mobility utility and warriors get 30% increased damage taken are they srs ?

They also said if the abilities seem to little, it's just to leave room for new abilities and talents and such, which they said in the blue post. I'm pretty excited for everything to come it looks pretty good and they said there is definitely a lot more abilities coming for arms and fury so im pretty excited overall. Really like the fury changes, frenzy being controllable and rampage being a good filler. Sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Don't get it everyone and their mother got some mobility utility and warriors get 30% increased damage taken are they srs ?
    Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroh View Post
    Are you serious?
    What's your problem ? 30% additional damage taken is flat out retarded unless future content is all tuned to be lfr player friendly. I'd guess it either will need to be taken out completely or will be somehow counteracted with the artifact but still it's just dense. Such tradeoffs make zero sense in an environment where everyone supposedly deals the same damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladio View Post
    3) Double charge, heroic leap, enraged speed. We are very mobile, probably the most mobile melee besides rogues and now DH. Everything we have is so much better than Death's Advance (lolplzno) and the 1 pally sprint (although that sprint is likely to be replaced by their sword port).
    You forgot monks and petty much all of those classes were indestructible in comparison.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2015-11-11 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    Guys I haven't played a Warrior since Vanilla but the fury changes have got me interested again. I love the archetype of a quick berserker with two smaller swords going ham. So is Titan's grip absolutely mandatory or are two 1 handers viable?
    im wanna say you can pick between the 2.

What's your problem ? 30% additional damage taken is flat out retarded unless future content is all tuned to be lfr player friendly.
    My problem is that you are random person number 20 that writes exactly the same thing. I'm not asking that you read all 14 pages, but you could at least put in a bit of effort and read the last 10 or 20 posts above you. It would really help the discussion instead of just getting back to the same point.

But still, I'll say it for you. It's likely that it is a typo. And if not, it won't go live. Peace out.

Agreed with not responding to trolls but because those are legitimate concerns of some other people we may as well discuss those.
    I'm not responding to some poster who just wants to quit the game or reroll because some change offended them and they couldn't even care to say what was it that offended them or how to even provide feedback to oppose it.

1) Even if enrage is not up we will generate rage via auto attacks (something they are trying to emphasize) and can use Rampage which deals damage as if enraged which is a great way to mitigate bad uptimes due to RNG. Also a 10% extra base crit chance to BT is nothing to scoff at.
    Precisely. Also, 40% extra crit base chance to BT*.

2) We have vigilance, rallying cry and DBTS is a great cd for minor off tanking. With the changes to prot warrior spell reflection we might see 30% magic dmg reduction become baseline for fury spell reflect as well which would be balls to the wall AMAZING since it's where we struggle most.
    Which I know of and agree with - the problem is that most naysayers disagree with that - they don't agree that it's utility or it's minor utility at best. Which is why I don't care to talk about it.

3) Double charge, heroic leap, enraged speed. We are very mobile, probably the most mobile melee besides rogues and now DH. Everything we have is so much better than Death's Advance (lolplzno) and the 1 pally sprint (although that sprint is likely to be replaced by their sword port)
    Heroic Leap still has pathing issues. Enraged Speed is something people have baseline, not through a glyph. Also, have you played a monk? Almost literally the most mobile class, without talents.

4) Didn't rdruid enh sham arms warrior win blizzcon? I don't pvp though so I can't really weigh in on that.
    I don't do PvP, so I never watched it, although the battles are interesting to watch either way. What I was talking about was the relative skill of the poster and the disadvantages of the class mixing in to provide a biased opinion.

While there might be a talent which gets rid of lowers that enrage damage taken penalty, it would not shock me one bit if their goal is to make Fury be top dps spec by a noticeable amount over every other class and have damage taken penalty as their draw back.

If they could pull that off (the dps) it would at least make for an interesting community response. Willing to sacrifice that much survivability for best dps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

What's your problem ? 30% additional damage taken is flat out retarded unless future content is all tuned to be lfr player friendly.

You forgot monks and petty much all of those classes were indestructible in comparison.
    It's only retarded if it's high risk no reward. Hopefully our damage potential is designed as some of the highest, in such a case it's a drawback I'm ok with. Tanks rarely need externals (and there are so many now) and if you have another furybro you just Vig each other every time high periods of unavoidable damage come out. I'm honestly ok with it if our damage compensates for the extra bit we take.

If you aren't taking avoidable damage there is no drawback to the increased damage taken, if you are prepared for unavoidable damage spikes (externals/personals) then you can try and mitigate the extra damage taken. It depends on the raids and talents we get, the sky isn't falling.

If your're talking about PvP I honestly have no idea. In PvE though the melee classes are relatively balanced in terms of indestructibility with rogues being an obvious outlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroh View Post
    But still, I'll say it for you. It's likely that it is a typo.
    Although that might trigger you since it's already been mentioned that would be equally ridiculous. 100% attack speed 30% damage + mastery and enabling rb - so not having bt crit you better alt f4 quick ?
    Tanks rarely need externals (and there are so many now) and if you have another furybro you just Vig each other every time high periods of unavoidable damage come out.
    That's pretty much the retarded brother of the old tott. And damage tuning and balancing didn't work that way since forever. There is so much unavoidable damage on current mythic you can die to and having to dodge even the tiniest bit of external damage to not get punished hard is ridiculously bad design since it doesn't come with any compensation.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2015-11-11 at 03:26 PM.

Has any of the other blogs been so loaded with typos? Or does blizz just not care about warrior that much.

The whole blog compared to others, was pretty bare and full of typos and mistakes. In general it was one big "Wait on talents guys :^)"
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    While there might be a talent which gets rid of lowers that enrage damage taken penalty, it would not shock me one bit if their goal is to make Fury be top dps spec by a noticeable amount over every other class and have damage taken penalty as their draw back.

If they could pull that off (the dps) it would at least make for an interesting community response. Willing to sacrifice that much survivability for best dps?
    My thoughts exactly! I won't get upset until Beta testing when we can see actual numbers as well as how everything plays about between core, talents traits and actual raid situations.

Although that might trigger you since it's already been mentioned that would be equally ridiculous. 100% attack speed 30% damage + mastery and enabling rb - so not having bt crit you better alt f4 quick ?
    Well, of course not. You then use the new ability called Rampage!

And numbers will still be tweaked. The preview only shows the design direction they are heading for and not the final release candidate.
    Last edited by Shiroh; 2015-11-11 at 03:25 PM.

It's only retarded if it's high risk no reward. Hopefully our damage potential is designed as some of the highest, in such a case it's a drawback I'm ok with. Tanks rarely need externals (and there are so many now) and if you have another furybro you just Vig each other every time high periods of unavoidable damage come out. I'm honestly ok with it if our damage compensates for the extra bit we take.

If you aren't taking avoidable damage there is no drawback to the increased damage taken, if you are prepared for unavoidable damage spikes (externals/personals) then you can try and mitigate the extra damage taken. It depends on the raids and talents we get, the sky isn't falling.

If your're talking about PvP I honestly have no idea. In PvE though the melee classes are relatively balanced in terms of indestructibility with rogues being an obvious outlier.
    There's really no point talking about this. There is no way in hell that Enrage will debuff us like this. Also there's no way you will waste Vigilance on a DPS class, they are way more worthwhile using on a tank or a soaking class.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    There's really no point talking about this. There is no way in hell that Enrage will debuff us like this. Also there's no way you will waste Vigilance on a DPS class, they are way more worthwhile using on a tank or a soaking class.
    This is the team that is making Paladins be melee healers as if they would work.

Some classes they seem to really know what they're doing. Other classes they really do not know what they're doing.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

The 30% damage taken increase is a typo.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

"Los golpes críticos de Sed de sangre o la activación de Ira rabiosa activan Enfurecer, lo cual aumenta la velocidad de ataque un 100% y el daño infligido un 30% durante 6 s."

Wich means, damage done. It's a typo

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    The 30% damage increase taken is a typo.
    QFT. I hope the BIG FUCKING FONT will be enough as has been the many fucking posts in this thread about being a typo, myself included.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    This is the team that is making Paladins be melee healers as if they would work.

Some classes they seem to really know what they're doing. Other classes they really do not know what they're doing.
    You're equating distance of ranged classes from boss to distance of healers from players. Holy Paladins need not be in melee. They just need to be near other players, WHICH CAN INCLUDE RANGED. Moreso, they will probably kings of stacked up healing scenarios.