Thread: Chogall

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    So how is this gonna work in quick matches?

If i choose one head, who is the other head going to go, to someone in random, or do they get some pop up like "theres a team forming with cho'gall in it, would you like to play this other head?"
    They didn't say but I would not be surprised to see it done by you want to play cho and it matches you with a gall.

Deleted
    Also only one person moves the guy, the other just shoots other players? Isnt that a bit boring, being a gun on a moving platform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I'll note that he rides a horse in this and does not shoulder and run with it like the were showing in the panel.
    In the third game he played (in that video) he plays as Chogall again again he is carrying the mount.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

When does he actually get released?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    When does he actually get released?
    November 17th would be my best guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Also only one person moves the guy, the other just shoots other players? Isnt that a bit boring, being a gun on a moving platform.
    Depends on if you like playing Abathur as a hat and wish you weren't supposed to be so responsible for map awareness. :P
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

He is going to have to be some really OP hero because from what it sounds like he will never see any pro play and will mainly be a gimmick hero for people to screw around with for fun. At least with a hero like Abathur he summons minions to help with push and he can be around all the battlefield with his shield ability there is utility there. Chogall just doesn't sound like he will be anything beyond a gimmick hero for people to play with. Unless his powers are really really powerful and he has some amazing trait he will be like Gazlowe and will see no play for any real players. Also that this character is a blizz-con exclusive sounds like a mistake to me. That you can't buy him seems like a mistake. If they had exclusive skins or mounts to blizz-con attendees that is one thing because it is all just flavor coatings. A hero shouldn't be locked to that or you need to find someone who went and if you play with them then it unlocks him.

his info is up on heroesnexus

both players will have their respective QWER skills.

Cho'Gall on competitive matches and drafts > he cannot be last or first picked, he has to be "double picked". If one is banned, so is the other.

(I think it was said somewhere he needs a premade to be used in QM, but only one players needs to own the hero. I cant find it anymore.)

Cho'Gall skins and mounts - both players choose a skin and a mount, then the game makes a roll and each "head" wins one of those. So one player will choose the skin, and the other will choose the mount... randomly.

i'm all up for gimmick heroes gimme gimme

Can't wait to hat Cho'gall as Abathur! A three-man wrecking hero! Woohoo!

Archon mode at it's finest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post

Imagine Cho gall and 3 abathurs in Arena
    My god

Deleted
    I am so glad I decided to get the ticket for Blizzcon. When he is released I can/will help everyone that wants him on EU side

I started watching the video but that player is so so so bad and annoying couldn't watch more than 3min.

Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    I started watching the video but that player is so so so bad and annoying couldn't watch more than 3min.
    No one has been able to play Cho'gall for more than twenty minutes; you cannot possibly expect a duo of players trying out a brand new hero for the first time to master him in that short amount of time.

But what if you can only hat one head? o.0
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    But what if you can at both heads with the hat talent at 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    He only has one (gigantic) health bar. You kill both at the same time.

Edit : http://www.heroesnexus.com/news/1532...skills-talents Talents for Cho'Gall, Lunara and Genn. Cho and Gall have some cool interactions in those. One thing I don't really understand though is the level 20 talent for Gall where you can use abilities after death, is it also applying to Cho ? If not how will he be able to move ?

Edit + : Saw someone make a good point about Abathur on the official forums -> What happen with Ultimate Evolution ? I think you get to copy Cho, BUT what if the Gall's player actions come from both Cho ? How god so much fun.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2015-11-07 at 11:11 AM.

Ugh, that Chu8 video is atrocious, he's so bad at showcasing. And at the game too. Like, I get that it's a new hero, but why on earth would you jump into 4 enemies, or stay in one place and not even show anything.

The butthurt over the Chu8 video is hilarious. It was an AI game and he was just having fun guys, he's proven to be a good player, highly likely a better player than anyone on this forum. Calling him bad just makes you look stupid. But please, do tell me all about how you guys consistently rank in the top 100 leaderboard, on 2 accounts even.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one has been able to play Cho'gall for more than twenty minutes; you cannot possibly expect a duo of players trying out a brand new hero for the first time to master him in that short amount of time.
    Did you watch it? That video was pretty awful. It's not about mastering it, it's like he was oblivious to what he was doing. I figured out the objective in the first few minutes of watching and he finally figured it out at the end of the third game. He wasn't even trying to pay attention to the game. Kept getting side tracked, wasn't looking at talents, running in 1v4 all the time, just being a plain idiot. And for one of the first people EVER to not just play them, but also record/stream gameplay, it was pretty retarded.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2015-11-07 at 12:39 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    But what if you can at both heads with the hat talent at 20!
    That would be insane and awesome. And probably not happening T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamare View Post
    That would be insane and awesome. And probably not happening T_T
    very likely not happening ever yeah xD

- - - Updated - - -

http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/chogall/

Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2015-11-07 at 02:59 PM.