Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    if by tentacles you mean spontaneous appendages then AMR is not wrong that trinket is pure garbage

It bugs the hell out of me that I've got three 865 ilvl trinkets that are all "Worse" than an ilvl 840 I got from a dungeon over a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy View Post
    It bugs the hell out of me that I've got three 865 ilvl trinkets that are all "Worse" than an ilvl 840 I got from a dungeon over a month ago.
    well yeah, but look on the bright side, ToV will have randomstatted trinkets ;>
    cant wait for all of them to be haste ones

Yo all fellow outlaw buddies. Is it worth to drop 840 (40ilvls) RT relic for a 870 Main gauche relic (49ilvls)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spirazori View Post
    Yo all fellow outlaw buddies. Is it worth to drop 840 (40ilvls) RT relic for a 870 Main gauche relic (49ilvls)?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1314953135

Rather than trusting this shitty spreadsheet it's best to sim it. It varies wildly with gear/legendaries. For example, in my gear right now Energetic Stabbing is actually worse than two other artifact traits in my sub gear.

Did RtB get ninja buffed at all?
    I got 6 buffs 5 times over the course of a single mythic dungeon and 2 of them on a single boss. I have gone entire EN raid nights without a single 6 roll..

Was RNGesus with me that run or has something changed?
    Last edited by sylekta; 2016-10-25 at 11:57 PM.

Deleted
    Lucky Strike I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by sylekta View Post
    I got 6 buffs 5 times over the course of a single mythic dungeon and 2 of them on a single boss. I have gone entire EN raid nights without a single 6 roll..

I'd doubt it.

RTB is a simulation of physical dice rolls so to change the likelyhood of certain outcomes they'd probably have to redo how the ability works in the backend.

That happens "all the time"

Once I was doing H Ursoc with my guild and I was pointed as "slacking" because in 2 battles I got 2 buffs once, and even rerolled 9 buffs in a row without getting doubles.

Raid off, I go into LFR to get some runes, 2x 3 buffs rolls and 6x on Ursoc, followed by TB in opener at dragons followed by 2 consecutive 6 buff rolls. That was the night I decided to start raiding as assa

Was in the patch notes "Sylekta gets 5 6 buffs this week"
    Didn't you read them?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by spirazori View Post
    Yes, it is.

Deleted
    Let the spec die finaly... Nothink than crying last month.. Who didint stop puttin ap into ol after first raid week can blame only himself (as i do) .. Just praying in buff and keep playing worst spec is just casual player attitude.. Now when progress is over you have time to play what ever you want anyway

what do people think to my idea for a SnD replacement?

Cheat Dice
    1-5 combo points
    Instant

Your next roll the bones is guaranteed to roll an additional number of buffs equal to the number of combo points spent.

i think this would be balanced with a 5 or 10 min cool down because you no longer have MfD, and it costs a finisher.I guess if you use it with 3/4/6 combo points you just round down to 3 buffs due to the way RtB works, or maybe only have it use either 1, 2 or 5 CPs.

Also, i think this would still force people to pick between MfD and Cheat Dice as i think MfD would still pull ahead on add fights and trash whereas Cheat dice would pull ahead where you have 1-3 targets.

i know this probably won't happen, but it's nice to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by arjc View Post
    what do people think to my idea for a SnD replacement?

Cheat Dice
    1-5 combo points
    Instant

Your next roll the bones is guaranteed to roll an additional number of buffs equal to the number of combo points spent.

i think this would be balanced with a 5 or 10 min cool down because you no longer have MfD, and it costs a finisher.I guess if you use it with 3/4/6 combo points you just round down to 3 buffs due to the way RtB works, or maybe only have it use either 1, 2 or 5 CPs.

Also, i think this would still force people to pick between MfD and Cheat Dice as i think MfD would still pull ahead on add fights and trash whereas Cheat dice would pull ahead where you have 1-3 targets.

i know this probably won't happen, but it's nice to dream.
    STOP with the RtB "fixes". We don't need it. The only thing we need is something that makes rerolling easier, like a reroll on the fatebringer nerfs(if RtB cost less energy, we could get more rerolls off) or making CotDB work with True Bearing, which would mean more rerolls yet again(and more RTs).

I think people re-roll to often, I keep one if True Bearing & Shark Infested are up or if there are priority adds that need to go down quick I don't re-roll until they are down or I can abuse MFD. This may not be the best for the sims but re-rolling 5+ times and doing no damage when its needed it probably the worst thing you can do.
    Last edited by sjb10287; 2016-10-26 at 04:29 PM.

I got the bracers last night. This seems like an issue still. Did anything ever become of this post? During TB I can't use BtE every time it's off CD...

Quote Originally Posted by Capita1ist View Post
    I got the bracers last night. This seems like an issue still. Did anything ever become of this post? During TB I can't use BtE every time it's off CD...
    Idk, ask Efficiency. He has em and he managed 18 BtE casts on a 4:06 nythendra kill.

I dunno about you guys but post-patch I'm destroying the meters in EN. I have the legendary bracers and Blunderbuss.

PS: I also experience the BtE issue. Sometimes it just doesn't go off.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I could use a little help concerning stat priorities.
    this right here is my character: eu.battle .net/wow/ en/character/malganis/Ron/simple

When I sim my character I am told to go haste>mastery>vers>crit. However, Mr. robot tells me to go mastery>vers>haste>crit and every guide I can find online says I should focus on vers priority. I usually trust simcraft but right now I am not sure anymore seeing so many rogues focusing on different stats.

Maybe some of you guys can help me figuring this out.

(btw if this is not the right thread for this please excuse me. I am fairly new here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronjohn View Post
    Hey guys, I could use a little help concerning stat priorities.
    this right here is my character: eu.battle .net/wow/ en/character/malganis/Ron/simple

When I sim my character I am told to go haste>mastery>vers>crit. However, Mr. robot tells me to go mastery>vers>haste>crit and every guide I can find online says I should focus on vers priority. I usually trust simcraft but right now I am not sure anymore seeing so many rogues focusing on different stats.

Maybe some of you guys can help me figuring this out.

(btw if this is not the right thread for this please excuse me. I am fairly new here.)
    I had similar results simming my character before I unlocked the blunderbuss artifact trait. Have you unlocked it yet?